PDA

View Full Version : The Giddyup Network

theone
09-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Has anyone tried to log on to this addon. It was working a couple of days ago but now it just sits there when you click on a TV Show. I tried googling but I cant find anything on their site, thanks.

Kimbo
09-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Just checked and is not working for me neither, I know Phoenix had links to them also.so I'm going to check them out!!

theone
09-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Just checked and is not working for me neither, I know Phoenix had links to them also.so I'm going to check them out!!

Thanks bro. Some links do work and some aren't. I just assume that they are dead links and hopefully they fix them.

Kimbo
09-11-2015, 05:47 PM
yes, I tried Gilligans' Island and three stooges and it didn't work!!! I has been awhile since i used this addon and forgot that it has some good shows!!

theone
09-11-2015, 06:32 PM
yes, I tried Gilligans' Island and three stooges and it didn't work!!! I has been awhile since i used this addon and forgot that it has some good shows!!

Lol, Gilligan's Island was the one I was watching for a while now and just stopped working 2 days now. I tried Home Improvement and that seem to work fine.