PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have PVR Stalker Client 0.8.3.zip for OSx??

jorostr
09-09-2015, 04:57 AM
Hi I need the .zip file of PVR Stalker Client for OSx, I need it in .zip file because I will update it with some bugs, to bring it to you guys, it will fix the issue of "unable to load channels" (some people have this issue), and I will uodated for different things, I'm doing the same in Windows and Android version, but I need the OSx version to have the 3 versions, or do you know if Linux version works in OSx (I don't have OSx to test it).

Or if you have the .zip for OSx, please let me know.

Thank you!

psycon
09-09-2015, 02:31 PM
if your talking about the NFPS version, its in the release thread along with all the other precompiled versions..
but why would u want a precompiled version if you are trying to modify it.... wouldnt you want the source...
i'll just stick with the original, works without issue for me.. as does the latest bleeding edge version in all the kodi 16 nightlies...

sat-junkie
09-09-2015, 02:41 PM
he wants 0.8.3 to log in the backdoor..there is a video out showing how to log in with the "dishplate.xmltv" url lol

psycon
09-09-2015, 02:48 PM
havent seen that one. can u pm it to me.

jorostr
09-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Thank you for your replies!

I got it!!! I downloaded de .dmg image from kodi.rv/download, then unziped, and in there I found pvr.stalker, I already modified and a friend tested it, it installs well, but when it start it say "Can't load DLL" and is the same version that Kodi15.1 has (0.8.3), I didn't touch dll files, just .xml

Do you know what is happening?

Thank you

tuxen
09-10-2015, 07:00 PM
lol.. the one's I saw shouldn't last long. is there another one requiring modifying the client sat-junkie? can you pm it? I'm curious..

edit: ahh think I found it.. still like to share thoughts :)

tuxen
09-10-2015, 07:44 PM
nice excuse though lol.. will fix bugs that doesn't exist in a binary lib file.

do you mind sharing your fixes since that's what kodi and the addons are all about?
I have a mac so if you share them I will fix the addon for you.

sat-junkie
09-10-2015, 07:51 PM
soloman on youtube posted a video about it around sept 3rd..

tuxen
09-10-2015, 08:15 PM
yeah same as I found. :) latest one out there is a week old one should think they changed it by now. heh