PDA

View Full Version : associating new addons with iVue

bbohica
09-08-2015, 02:43 PM
I have seen instructions out there saying you simply need to click the 'delete addon.ini' button, then relaunch iVue where it will pick up your new addons, but this does not work for me. My iVue only shows me Zeus, devilsports and gorilla, and i want it to also register with vdubt25 and cCloud. There seems to be a lot of people complaining about this issue in various places on the web, but no clear answer other than the 'delete addon.ini' solution.

Where exactly is the addon.ini file for an android?

Is there a file I could modify myself to tell iVue about the additional addons?

I saw a note about a workaround where you can add these other addons as favorite apps, and choose them through the favorites menu. I tried this, and it allows you to pick the app, but not the channel within the app, and it just defaults to the first channel offered instead of searching/matching up automatically or giving you the option to choose. Has anyone else had success with this method?

getochkn
09-12-2015, 11:28 PM
For the favorites, you have to add the actual channel to a favorite and then link it.

Ccloud doesn't work since it's come back at all, but I believe when I just installed either Dexter IPTV or Daffy IPTV, one of them, they said they integrated the CCloud streams into their addon and they both work with iVue.