PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me some help pls

Larry123
09-05-2015, 10:15 PM
My vixo 2 is not picking up MAC address on your server all info is all correct in the box any ideas I have set one vixo 2 up allready but the second doesn't want to do anything

Kimbo
09-05-2015, 10:31 PM
as long as you follow the directions here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here

also make sure you spell the URL correctly, I had the same issue and I had a comma instead of a period!!

Marley
09-06-2015, 05:48 AM
that what i told him to look for that a 8 code be a b or 0 is o

Larry123
09-06-2015, 02:11 PM
I have checked the 0 s to make sure there not o s and the 8 s are not b s and I have checked the 3 s that are not 8 s and the periods aren't commas I have looked at everything I have loaded everything 20 times and there is nothing I have read the instructions and followed them I have payed for a subscription that I am loosing time on so I can't pin point if everything is right in box triple checked I,m not new to pirating TV I have been here for 20 yrs with fta so someone tell me that I don't know what I'm doing i had asft check my donation and Mac and he said everything looked ok now on my end I have checked the URL and it's all right so I hope someone has a answer for me pls

This is what's in my box http://11.iptvrocket.tv/ and I have the credentials pushed cause that's how I got the other box running but I have tried it with and without I have changed the MAC address to what the instructions say so what's left I have followed the instructions so something is wrong I have one box on my bedroom TV running with your server and yes I have 2 donations so if anyone can help greatly appreciated thx Larry if you want I can telephone which is easier to solve this problem I run the vixio2.

Marley
09-06-2015, 04:08 PM
have you data reset the box to fresh start

Larry123
09-06-2015, 04:10 PM
No I haven't just doing that now I'll let you know buddy okay asft I did a data reset and still no connect to server

Larry123
09-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Something is wrong with tv online app because it will connect with some and not others that's odd I have one box working and another that won't even connect and I have 2 donations but all same info go figure something is wrong cause it's not recognizing the box and yes I have checked the Mac and so has asft we just loaded my friends vixio2 and same info that I have just different donation and MAC address and it loaded no problem so what's going on

Marley
09-06-2015, 05:36 PM
like i said do a data reset think menu system info click factory data reset will bring the box to the beginning need to setup all over again

Larry123
09-06-2015, 05:56 PM
I did that asft and I reset everything up and nothing URL is 11.iptvrocket.tv and user is donation and pass is donation

Marley
09-06-2015, 06:19 PM
then start a ticket with them to fix it give them all info if you got your other one running with np then it could be the box you can try and reboot the router then turn the box on to see if it will work its a try oh give it a few mins going to reset you mac address to all 0000 the back to the one on your box so wait 5 mins please

Marley
09-06-2015, 06:29 PM
try it now and see reboot router first

Marley
09-06-2015, 06:33 PM
oh one more thing try this to in server setting check use credentials and put that info in some say that works click connect again

Larry123
09-06-2015, 08:07 PM
What start a ticket on vixio home screen is that what your saying do I share my donation with them or not or just share the MAC address with them thx larry

Kimbo
09-06-2015, 08:49 PM
If you followed the directions to the T, and made sure your donation was tie to the mac address in your device and you already had another device working using those instructions than is not the issue of IPTV rocket server but the device. you are not getting any error from the device telling you that address is already in use so leads me to believe either user error or device issue. Creating a ticket sounds like a good advice!!IMHO

Larry123
09-06-2015, 09:06 PM
We bought 3 vixio2 and 3 of them are not connecting so your telling me that all 3 have a issue mmmm doesn't sound right to me

Kimbo
09-06-2015, 09:11 PM
Weird you stated the first post that you got one working, now is 3 and none work? other causes: internet connection and making sure the proper mac address is tie to the device!! We are trying to help here but there is little to go by!! We have a lot of members that use Vixo 2 and we hope you go over the steps since they seem to work for the vast majority!!

Marley
09-06-2015, 09:48 PM
yea and did you do what i told you on server setup the id and password part post 12 now none work that you for no connecting at the beginning did you see the box update ?

Larry123
09-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Yes asft I did exactly what you put in your post and nothing and I waited 5 mins like you told me and yes I appreciate everything you guys are doing for me but I'm frustrated why some boxes will connect and some won't I have been with you guys for a long time now I'm sure we together will find a solution thx guys larry

I bought a total of 4 boxes 2 are mine and 2 are my fathers I have one of mine working the other 3 are not working on your server

Marley
09-06-2015, 10:51 PM
its time to send avov a ticket for help if you did all we said its them or your internet service blocking you have you done a ping test ?

Larry123
09-06-2015, 11:27 PM
No I didn't do a ping how do you do a ping again it's been awhile

Marley
09-07-2015, 12:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAVBc72OSQs thats for win 7

12icer
09-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Just checking Larry but when you put in your mac address where do you get the numbers for each box when you put them In? If you are not getting any thing on the line above the TV Online main screen go to the settings page, and check to see if the server is trying to connect. The server line will be there. in the top right corner it should have a mac address. If it does not I would check my server settings. I don't have anything but 11.iptvrocket.tv, and I used my password, and username I have no problems except a short freeze on occasion, and I blame it on the server load at my house. About three I phones, four TVs, and a network printer all the time.

supaman32052
09-08-2015, 12:17 AM
look at the mac Address on screen.. sometimes it has lower case letters.. that made a difference on a iptv box of mine