PDA

View Full Version : Donation sent to IKS66.com: No response in 2 days.

jakeyit
09-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Sent donation to IKS66.com, No response in 2 days. Advertised would have response in 24 hours. Payment taken from my account. Where's my info?

Marley
09-04-2015, 08:16 PM
check you spam

jakeyit
09-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Already did that. Been actively checking my email/spam folders since I donated.

kroakie1
09-05-2015, 08:36 AM
Same problem here. Can't check status since my order starts with 6821 and not 6820 and it gets rejected.
My other donation runs out in 3 days so reluctant to renew if there is a problem.
All folders checked an nothing received. Last time I got route within 24 hrs, been 4 days now. Used contact form on web page but no answer so far.
Fingers crossed!!

screwylewy
09-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Hang in there guys think it depends on method of payment used have ordered twice both times with 2 visa cards first time took forever but got it second time was instant. Seem like good people i bet they will take care of you

Marley
09-05-2015, 04:09 PM
i know someone is looking into this already

kroakie1
09-07-2015, 08:26 AM
6 days , no routing email and no response to email. Credit card charged. Not good.

kroakie1
09-09-2015, 03:08 PM
8 Days... Money taken but no email. Sent 3 messages via webpage. No response.
Other subscription finishes tomorrow.....not inclined to renew it.
Poor support.

kornbred
09-10-2015, 08:05 PM
Same here, paid two days ago for 6 month subscription, money taken from account almost immediately, no response after three emails. Can't check status since my order starts with 6821 and not 6820 and it gets rejected. Nothing in spam folder? Pretty pissed off right now. Have I been scammed? Last time I got my email within hours with my deskey information. :(

kroakie1
09-11-2015, 07:43 AM
10 days, no email. Cant check status, no answer to emails.
Support=0
Very efficient at taking money and very efficient at turning off subscription at end of subscription.
So now I have zero service and no way am I paying them a cent more.

built2last
09-11-2015, 01:13 PM
what service did you use?nfusion,rocket,iptv66 or a middleman?

kroakie1
09-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Well I used Iks66.

catz
09-11-2015, 03:53 PM
10+ days is a no go I'll bet and may be because the cc is not for international use.

kroakie1
09-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Nope, They took the money 8 days ago. I have confirmed this with CC co. So its their problem. They have my money and no email. No response to messages. So no support.
This forum is only technical support, so no help from IKS66.
I used same card I use for all my web purchases so I can keep check.

I will wait until Monday, then ask my credit card co. to do a charge back.

What annoys me is the lack of an answer to my several emails.

wallsofsound
09-13-2015, 11:56 PM
same issue here money taken I also have a 6821 # so can't even check

lindseyenter
09-14-2015, 12:14 AM
Hang in there guys think it depends on method of payment used have ordered twice both times with 2 visa cards first time took forever but got it second time was instant. Seem like good people i bet they will take care of you

tried 4 times, still no reply, it's starting to look like a scam !!

Bkman2020
09-14-2015, 12:23 AM
Who did you buy from? Direct from site? Or Reseller?

kroakie1
09-14-2015, 08:40 AM
Bought from IKS66 site. where I bought my original route from, using same card.
Emailed again, no response.
11 days now.
Definitely something wrong......

Bkman2020
09-14-2015, 09:39 AM
What contact info are you using?

kroakie1
09-14-2015, 09:50 AM
I am using their contact us page. I have included my email address used at time of purchase and the order number.
I have even cut and pasted their reply saying transaction was successful.
Not sure what else I can do.
I cannot check order status because the order starts with 6821 and not 6820.

georgec
09-14-2015, 10:18 AM
I don't get why your so bothered about it.

I paid 3 weeks ago, have had no email from them & don't care less.

Everything works fine & can access what I need to with user & pass number.

Chill out )

kroakie1
09-14-2015, 11:53 AM
What are you talking about!
No route, so cannot assign mac number. Please tell me how to get access without registering a mac number.
I am bothered because I gave them $80 of my hard earned money.

Bkman2020
09-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Have you posted your issue here: hxxp://fta66.com/

kroakie1
09-14-2015, 06:19 PM
No...but I have now. Not holding my breath...

Marley
09-14-2015, 09:24 PM
dont they have a place to check your order? if they gave you all info yea here https://iks66.tv/main/order

eureka
09-15-2015, 12:52 AM
dont they have a place to check your order? if they gave you all info yea here https://iks66.tv/main/order
The problem there is that current orders begin with 6821 & the feature you linked to requires an order number beginning with 6820 - it gives an error message if you enter one beginning with 6821, so if someone doesn't receive their confirmation email they are stuck in limbo with no way of checking their order/route status or changing/linking their MAC.

Farmer1
09-15-2015, 01:03 AM
you didn't happen to try and enter it using the 0 instead of the 1
Just a long shot you have nothing to lose

eureka
09-15-2015, 01:09 AM
you didn't happen to try and enter it using the 0 instead of the 1
Just a long shot you have nothing to lose
Thankfully I don't have the problem - Ive always received the email confirmations immediately but yes I did try that also & you just get a message 'Allow us 24-48 hours to process your order after purchase or check if your credit card was charged.' Some people seem to have been waiting a lot longer than that.

built2last
09-15-2015, 01:09 AM
when i did my donation 2 months ago my order# started with 6821 i do not understand why your having issues....if you got your confirmation email you dont use the order # for anything there is a 13 digit # in the email they sent to you it's next to the mac address it says use this number for your username and password you then go to iptv66 and hit the link a mac or route checker put in the 13 digit number complete the capcha then at the bottom on the next page it will say change mac change the mac to whatever you want starting with 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx it's easy as pie i do not understand what is so difficult about that

eureka
09-15-2015, 01:14 AM
when i did my donation 2 months ago my order# started with 6821 i do not understand why your having issues....if you got your confirmation email you dont use the order # for anything there is a 13 digit # in the email they sent to you it's next to the mac address it says use this number for your username and password you then go to iptv66 and hit the link a mac or route checker put in the 13 digit number complete the capcha then at the bottom on the next page it will say change mac change the mac to whatever you want starting with 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx it's easy as pie i do not understand what is so difficult about that
There is nothing difficult about that. The issue is that some people don't seem to have received their confirmation emails.

Farmer1
09-15-2015, 01:20 AM
Problem is for some reason the all have issues sending out the emails I waited a week and half for my email conformation never got one. I accessed my order through search your order it wasn't IKS66 but the same issue with them all

Bkman2020
09-15-2015, 01:21 AM
There is nothing difficult about that. The issue is that some people don't seem to have received their confirmation emails.

you can try emailing them with an email you know you realie on and much info on it and your current email u used to purchased donation

eureka
09-15-2015, 01:30 AM
you can try emailing them with an email you know you realie on and much info on it and your current email u used to purchased donation
Thanks Bkman,
I don't actually have the issue, as I've always received my confirmation emails, I was just trying to explain to others who seem to think that there is no problem what the problem actually is!

kroakie1
09-15-2015, 07:50 AM
Built2last...you obviously cannot read.
It is quite clear that I have said and others have said, that we have not received the confirmation email from IKS66 giving the route number/username/password.
All we have is the email saying transaction successful, wait 24 hrs for route details.

I have been using IKS66 for some time so know exactly how to set it up. but without a route there is nothing that can be done.

So if you are such a clever guy please tell me how I can check if a route has been issued when my order starts with 6821 and not 6820??
Also tell me how I can register my MAC without a route??

If not please go away until you have something sensible to say.

tuxen
09-15-2015, 09:59 AM
when i ordered i got only 1 email, are you usually getting 2, one saying wait 24hours? the other one yet to be seen?
because that's not how the process went for me, i tripple, quadouble checked the email address before i clicked because it was the only place to enter it and it was the only email i got

kroakie1
09-15-2015, 10:19 AM
When I paid for the route on the 3rd September, I got an automated email giving the order number, Amount, Result: Approved or completed successfully and a statement saying I will receive the route in 24hrs or less and you can check your order status here (link).

1) I cannot check the order because order number has to start with 06820, mine start with 06821, so gets rejected. (changing 1 to 0 makes no difference)
2) I have not received the route/username/password so cannot link a MAC
3) I have sent 8 emails to IKS66, with no response
4) CC company confirm money was authorised on 7th September
5) CC will not make a chargeback

My problem is simple.. I have lost one subscription and if I go with Rocket or NFPSF, I take a chance on losing another $80.
I cannot believe that I am the only person with this problem.

tuxen
09-15-2015, 12:48 PM
odd i might remember wrong.. but i'm pretty sure it went like above or as built2last also writes.
i'm well aware that it does not help you, just odd.

ps. my order number starts with 06821 to.

kroakie1
09-15-2015, 02:51 PM
When I ordered first route I got an email confirming payment and next day I received the route info in second email.
All I have this time is an order number so can't link a mac. Anyway I give up on this, I think 13 days is long enough to wait.
Caveat emptor

K00lKatT
09-15-2015, 03:01 PM
if you have the order # go to purchase site and check your order..

sat-junkie
09-15-2015, 03:25 PM
when i ordered i got only 1 email, are you usually getting 2, one saying wait 24hours? the other one yet to be seen?
because that's not how the process went for me, i tripple, quadouble checked the email address before i clicked because it was the only place to enter it and it was the only email i got .. I only got 1 email from iptv66 within seconds of my order with my route info..

kroakie1
09-15-2015, 03:30 PM
It is so funny.... How many times do I have to say that I cannot check the order because the website asks for an order number starting with 6820 and my order starts with 6821. So when you enter the number it says order must start with 6820.
Before you ask...yes I have tried changing the 1 for a zero.....it says wait 24-48 hours for route to be allocated or check with your bank.
I have checked with my bank and yes thy have paid and 13 days is 312 hours not 24-48 hours.

K00lKatT
09-15-2015, 03:36 PM
you have the addy for their support site..have you raised the issue there??

kroakie1
09-15-2015, 03:55 PM
I have:
1) Commented on this site
2) Commented on FTa66.com forum
3) emailed them via contact page 8 times
4) emailed them directly twice.

K00lKatT
09-15-2015, 04:45 PM
Kroakie, I have notified staff, I will do what I can to help you with your sit-rep..pls try to be patient..

kroakie1
09-15-2015, 05:15 PM
Sorted....bank done charge back. Will order from Rocket.

K00lKatT
09-15-2015, 05:27 PM
okay Kroakie, sorry for all the troubles you had, pls pm me for some additional info, thks..

crazed 9.6
09-15-2015, 05:39 PM
the iks66 administrator had just replied back to my message from this morning. He told me that he was looking into it.
Whatever the trouble was, he`ll find it. I guess now thou he will find a charge back instead :eek:
That was your only avenue at this point thou kroakie, and hope all works out.

tuxen
09-15-2015, 11:37 PM
.. I only got 1 email from iptv66 within seconds of my order with my route info..

yeah, thats how i remember it, 1 email immediately after payment. odd

rakoert
09-16-2015, 12:36 AM
I have the same problem. Just ordered so I have to wait and see, but I got the same message " wait 24 to 48 hours". My friend who referred me got an instant email reply with the route. I get no email......

greg
09-16-2015, 12:45 AM
hey rakoert did you check in spam email

kornbred
09-17-2015, 07:50 PM
okay Kroakie, sorry for all the troubles you had, pls pm me for some additional info, thks..

Can you help me out? I'm in the same situation as he was. Although, I haven't yet had the bank do the charge back. I'm seriously thinking about it as we speak though. :(

drsdroid
09-26-2015, 05:13 PM
I received my confirmation email and my card was already charged, yet i cant log in, cant check order due to order # issue. And when i use the other number next to MAC address in confirmation email to try tolog in on their site i get nowhere. It the rejects it. So what now?

Farmer1
09-26-2015, 06:48 PM
It can take up to 72 hr

djwattz
09-27-2015, 02:22 AM
they need better support ive been waiting for response for 1 week now

eureka
09-27-2015, 07:48 AM
I received my confirmation email and my card was already charged, yet i cant log in, cant check order due to order # issue. And when i use the other number next to MAC address in confirmation email to try tolog in on their site i get nowhere. It the rejects it. So what now?
The number beside Add MAC Address under Username/Password on the email is your route number. Enter it here:

https://iks66.tv/main/search
Complete the captcha challenge & then search route. From there you can enter/change your MAC address.

giwrgosp
10-07-2015, 05:59 AM
Wow, what a coincidence !!!
Other than the 'Experiencing heavy freezing on all channels' forum with Views: 3,033, the NEXT BUSIEST forum is this very forum 'IKS66 Donation' with Views: 1,038
with most people complaining about not receiving what they have paid for, from IKS66.com.........Hmmmmmmmm
So here I am, out of my hard-earned $90 as well for over 72 hrs now and no reply and/or codes, and going into...72 days soon, it seems!!
Where is my response, my code, my money, my refund people???????????????

K00lKatT
10-07-2015, 06:23 AM
wow, what a rant!!..without a little more info, how do you expect staff or anyone to help you??...do you have your conf. email and order #??

eureka
10-07-2015, 07:13 AM
Wow, what a coincidence !!!
Other than the 'Experiencing heavy freezing on all channels' forum with Views: 3,033, the NEXT BUSIEST forum is this very forum 'IKS66 Donation' with Views: 1,038
with most people complaining about not receiving what they have paid for, from IKS66.com.........Hmmmmmmmm
So here I am, out of my hard-earned $90 as well for over 72 hrs now and no reply and/or codes, and going into...72 days soon, it seems!!
Where is my response, my code, my money, my refund people???????????????
Don't confuse the number of views with the number of posts. This thread may have had 1,038 views but it has 59 posts. Out of those 59 posts 10 posters have posted about problems they have experienced. The remaining 49 posts are by people either commenting or trying to help. So, stating that it's a case of 'most people complaining about not receiving what they have paid for' is inaccurate.

So, lets stick to the facts, of which you have supplied no relevant details:

- Did you purchase your donation from the main iks66.com website or from a reseller/alternative site?
- After you made your payment were you redirected to a page giving you an order number & informing you that it could take 72 hours to process?
- Did you check your email spam/promotions/social tabs for the confirmation email?
- Have you made contact through the contact facility on the iks66.com site (assuming that's the site you used)?
- What's the breakdown of the $90.00 in terms of route duration/number of routes?
- What payment method did you use (prepaid/postpaid credit/debit)?
- Is your payment card valid for international purchases?
- Has your payment card definitely been charged or are the funds merely 'on hold' as a pending transaction?

giwrgosp
10-07-2015, 07:32 AM
wow, what a rant!!..without a little more info, how do you expect staff or anyone to help you??...do you have your conf. email and order #??

I'm afraid that if I did have a conf. email I wouldn't be here in the 1st place.
Post my order number here, in the forum??? Not sure if it's a good idea...

giwrgosp
10-07-2015, 07:41 AM
Don't confuse the number of views with the number of posts. This thread may have had 1,038 views but it has 59 posts. Out of those 59 posts 10 posters have posted about problems they have experienced. The remaining 49 posts are by people either commenting or trying to help. So, stating that it's a case of 'most people complaining about not receiving what they have paid for' is inaccurate.

So, lets stick to the facts, of which you have supplied no relevant details:

-1 Did you purchase your donation from the main iks66.com website or from a reseller/alternative site?
-2 After you made your payment were you redirected to a page giving you an order number & informing you that it could take 72 hours to process?
-3 Did you check your email spam/promotions/social tabs for the confirmation email?
-4 Have you made contact through the contact facility on the iks66.com site (assuming that's the site you used)?
-5 What's the breakdown of the $90.00 in terms of route duration/number of routes?
-6 What payment method did you use (prepaid/postpaid credit/debit)?
-7 Is your payment card valid for international purchases?
-8 Has your payment card definitely been charged or are the funds merely 'on hold' as a pending transaction?

1. from iks66
2. yes I was directed to that page
3. yes, I did (again, l wouldn't be here if I hadn't exhausted any other means...please!)
4. No, I haven't found any effective way of doing so
5. 1 route/1 year
6. better than prepaid....online virtual VISA
7. absolutely (verified right before donation)
8. Pending / on hold, but again no email, no response from anybody giving me a status!

K00lKatT
10-07-2015, 03:15 PM
didn't ask you to post it, asked if you had it...and I must say if you need help you take a funny attitude to get it, thks..

greg
10-07-2015, 03:18 PM
no problem with orders from iks66 just got one in minutes go here to contact http://iks66.tv/contact/

giwrgosp
10-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Thanks Greg for the reassuring note, but that doesn't help me much. It's rather peculiar that these type of generic replies come RIGHT AFTER someone posts a 'I paid for a donation and got nothing in return' note here.
What would really help is iks66.tv step up to the plate and provide a way of checking donations here

https://iks66.tv/main/order

for Order numbers begin with 6821 like mine and so many other ppl here !!! What good is checking for 6820 only ??????

And btw, let's not derail the discussion here...where is my order/mac address after 4 days and counting, although my card has been charged???????????????

greg
10-07-2015, 06:47 PM
yes but if you put your order number and email at contact site they will get back to you

giwrgosp
10-08-2015, 06:31 AM
Says who???
I have already contacted them at http://iks66.tv/contact/ and haven't heard from anybody!
BTW, it's awe-inspiring how fast the site flashes a bright reassuring band on top, claiming that they will respond to my email immediately...
Almost as immediately my hard-earned $$$ disappeared from my credit card, without getting anything back from http://iks66.tv

mocksat346
10-08-2015, 11:54 AM
i waited a week gave up got code then during ecm not there fault but thats the way my life goes

erikt
10-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Giwrgosp, I sent 5 emails to IKS66 and waited a week. No reply, email or anything from them. Ultimately I had to do a chargeback on the credit card then purchase from Rocket which came through immediately.

kingdrako69
11-20-2015, 03:27 AM
I'm on my 3rd day waiting for a response email as well, same as original poster order starts with 6821.....no response to direct email or using the web one....no one can blame us for feeling like we have been scammed....I was an user of iks last year and got my donation info within hours of placing the order.....2 days a week???? without response rises flags.....I was charged $77us on my credit card it's not like we are spending pennies and my cc company will not cancel the purchase......at least they should send a courtesy email saying we are looking into the problem rather than ignoring the costumer

kingdrako69
11-20-2015, 03:34 AM
- Did you purchase your donation from the main iks66.com website or from a reseller/alternative site? main site
- After you made your payment were you redirected to a page giving you an order number & informing you that it could take 72 hours to process? yes it said within 24 to 48hrs
- Did you check your email spam/promotions/social tabs for the confirmation email?yes nothing been checking for the last 3 days
- Have you made contact through the contact facility on the iks66.com site (assuming that's the site you used)?several times also direct email
- What's the breakdown of the $90.00 in terms of route duration/number of routes?6 months for iks/iptv
- What payment method did you use (prepaid/postpaid credit/debit)?credit card
- Is your payment card valid for international purchases?yes not the first time I have used it to buy from them
- Has your payment card definitely been charged or are the funds merely 'on hold' as a pending transaction? full payment was taken within an hr of placing order

djwattz
11-20-2015, 06:38 AM
Good luck i waited 2 weeks b4

Autoroam
11-20-2015, 07:56 AM
kroakie1, send them an email…

I emailed them once at the beginning of my one month trial and they responded the next day with concrete steps.

Renewed my sub yesterday for 12 mths and the additional 365 days reflected on my account in not more than a minute.

This doesn't solve your problem per se but Im just saying the chances of you getting a resolution are good. Stay on it.

K00lKatT
11-20-2015, 08:18 AM
Kroakie prob has already been resolved, I believe...

kroakie1
11-20-2015, 10:07 AM
Lol, that was a long time back. I finally resolved it by cancelling cc payment and starting again. Second time round with different card and email address it worked immediately. Also bought second donation with same info and no problem.
But I understand the frustration, when the site still asks for order numbers stating with 6820 when it has been 6821 for months now.
Also using contact form gets zero response. Although emailing direct with full info eventually did get a reply.

I am sure the guys on here will help you, if you still have problems..

Marley
11-20-2015, 02:38 PM
look it takes time to get a email back they are very busy but they will get back to you and make things right for most part i know not having tv sucks been there done that but please hold on as long as i been a member of iks or iptv sites no one that i know ever got rip-off they are just not like that i would not be here if they did or many other members

kingdrako69
11-20-2015, 05:21 PM
Lol good for you kroaki1 I tried cancelling mine but unfortunately for me iks66 took payment out within the hour and cc can't do nothing about that except ask me if I wanted to make a complaint against the vendor....what a joke....my solution now is to sit without tv and wait for a response or lick my wounds, loose $77us and go somewhere else. I'm truly disappointed had been a loyal costumer for years and this is the first time I've run into this problem....hopefully eventually they will get back to me....funny thing is even the fta66 site has disappear

greg
11-20-2015, 05:33 PM
fta66 site not down check again i was just there

Allthatinny
11-21-2015, 01:16 AM
same situation here, i just purchase off someone on ebay and ever since i have been renewing my subscription by contacting the seller ever month via email, cause i have done purchase on iks website about 2-3 times and only gotten one email out of the 3 purchase and still wasnt able to program my kodi. so yea i just recently made a purchase for 1 month and still waiting on email, i contact them via support email and contact tab and still no reply lol

kingdrako69
11-21-2015, 05:47 PM
You were right but site is going on and off the grid...... I checked today and I just got the blue ft66 logo on the website. I still sending emails and no response 72hrs later....I bought mine from the main site as I have been burnt by re-sellers in the past, this has never happen my donations usually get activated within the hour. I have also sent messages through the forum on fta66 website.....

kingdrako69
11-22-2015, 08:26 PM
I am still waiting for my email....

Marley
11-22-2015, 09:08 PM
check you c/c info and look in spam

kingdrako69
11-23-2015, 05:08 PM
Hi asft cc was charged after an hour I made placed order, I have been checking both my inbox and spam folder and nothing; have sent several emails and no response the 6821 number they gave me when I place the order still saids allow 24hr to 48hrs to order to be confirm and to check if cc was charged which it was. Really disappointed feel like I have been scam placed my order morning 19th and still nothing

kingdrako69
11-23-2015, 05:11 PM
And my cc will not allow me to withdraw payment only gives me option to report site as scam

Pookdog
12-23-2015, 04:19 PM
Hi I made a purchase from iks still no route yet is this a scam I don't wanna think that I just wanna do get business

daveyhouse
12-24-2015, 04:34 AM
Same boat here
Paid at iks66.com over the weekend. Charges cleared my CC, with international fees added on also.
I have not gotten 1 email about it at all, not even in my spam folder. Contacted them thru the contact us link and still no response

I dont what else to do

Bkman2020
12-24-2015, 10:48 AM
Hi asft cc was charged after an hour I made placed order, I have been checking both my inbox and spam folder and nothing; have sent several emails and no response the 6821 number they gave me when I place the order still saids allow 24hr to 48hrs to order to be confirm and to check if cc was charged which it was. Really disappointed feel like I have been scam placed my order morning 19th and still nothing

Was it a mastercard or visa?

scoots2
12-24-2015, 12:35 PM
also order this week,got all the info back
but can not link the mac address to it
try a few time,so i finally
try the contact us on there order page
have to wait and see
was going to give this to my son for xmas
all activate but may be not

Marley
12-24-2015, 06:22 PM
look its holidays give it time and they have been slow and not a scam or a rip off thats funny i would not be here or others if they did that

Killaserpent
12-24-2015, 10:11 PM
I really hope so because I made an order exactly 24hrs ago and I'm still waiting for my email and this is about the 4th time I made an order but this is the first time I have encountered an issue like this.

tuxen
12-26-2015, 01:29 AM
I just renewed and got the email within 2 secs, I dont think they review every purchase in that case they are beyond human fast... like a ehh computer..

tuxen
12-26-2015, 01:32 AM
I really hope so because I made an order exactly 24hrs ago and I'm still waiting for my email and this is about the 4th time I made an order but this is the first time I have encountered an issue like this.

strange.. no differencies?

daveyhouse
12-26-2015, 04:03 PM
I still have no responses whatsoever :(

Marley
12-26-2015, 05:27 PM
so you never got email at all check your c/c to make sure it went through

kingdrako69
12-26-2015, 09:25 PM
Don't worry I waited for almost 5 days, they are very busy.....but they will get back to you...I know it's easy for someone to tell you that it is hard to wait feeling you have been scammed, but I was there and I was feeling so frustrated but the mods in this site are awesome and I'm sure they are looking in to your situation. Just hang on there and give them some time to do their magic.

daveyhouse
12-27-2015, 12:20 AM
so you never got email at all check your c/c to make sure it went through

yup, went thru along with international fees

daveyhouse
12-27-2015, 12:21 AM
Don't worry I waited for almost 5 days, they are very busy.....but they will get back to you...I know it's easy for someone to tell you that it is hard to wait feeling you have been scammed, but I was there and I was feeling so frustrated but the mods in this site are awesome and I'm sure they are looking in to your situation. Just hang on there and give them some time to do their magic.

I have plenty of patience, did everything I could do on my end, so I will just sit back and wait

Killaserpent
12-27-2015, 03:13 PM
I did mine on iksrockets and its 4 days now, no email...so I guess we have to sit back and wait

Marley
12-27-2015, 06:42 PM
daveyhouse pm me all you info not here and i will send in all your info

Marley
12-27-2015, 06:44 PM
like i said on other post give it time Killaserpent they are gone like me many of use have days off from work they should too

surisadai
12-27-2015, 10:10 PM
I buy a acces various day and I'm not
using with iks.66
I need help the intruciones the profiles
help

daveyhouse
12-27-2015, 10:31 PM
daveyhouse pm me all you info not here and i will send in all your info

Thank you for the help you were going to offer. My email came last night after I went to bed
6 and 1/2 days later but I'm up and running

Thank you all

daveyhouse
12-27-2015, 10:33 PM
like i said on other post give it time Killaserpent they are gone like me many of use have days off from work they should too

yes they need breaks too, they are human beings with families

apclarke87
12-28-2015, 01:54 PM
10 days, no email. Cant check status, no answer to emails.
Support=0
Very efficient at taking money and very efficient at turning off subscription at end of subscription.
So now I have zero service and no way am I paying them a cent more.
I had this happen to me in October I puchase 3 donation never received a respone from iks66 send a few email got no response money gone

catz
12-28-2015, 02:51 PM
If money was taken from your cc then you have a transaction receipt. Now with that send a email from the contact us at iks66.com. Have you been watching the junk/spam folder from the email address you used?

I had this happen to me in October I puchase 3 donation never received a respone from iks66 send a few email got no response money gone

sheetmetal
12-28-2015, 03:06 PM
Sorry if this is hijacking but does anyone know if the sight xxxxxxxx is just a scam sight

Farmer1
12-28-2015, 04:32 PM
Sorry if this is hijacking but does anyone know if the sightxxxxxxxxx is just a scam sight
we don't discuss other sites and private servers here
check out the site rules

scoots2
12-28-2015, 08:21 PM
since dec 23 got a receipt from them
but they i guess never link the mac address
email them but no reply
tuesday will get master card to cancel the order to them
from my dec 24 post on here

also order this week,got all the info back
but can not link the mac address to it
try a few time,so i finally
try the contact us on there order page
have to wait and see
was going to give this to my son for xmas
all activate but may be not
no could not give to him for xmas
thanks 4 nothing

catz
12-28-2015, 08:43 PM
When you try and link your mac what error do you get?

debug337
12-29-2015, 02:03 AM
It's been 2 weeks here and still never got the email.

catz
12-29-2015, 03:07 AM
You will...............

scoots2
12-29-2015, 06:12 PM
when i put in mack address this what i got
Allow us 24-48 hours to process your order after purchase or check if your credit card was charged.
sind just before xmas

catz
12-29-2015, 06:28 PM
Use the check donation and see what you see there.

buby78
12-30-2015, 10:36 AM
I'm in little nervous about renewing my subscription with iks66 because of all the people saying "NO SUPPORT" and "WAITING FOR X AMOUNT OF DAYS" I was lucky I guess because I got my email in less than 5 minutes after I paid. I seen someone post here that it went good the first time around but had problems the second time. I did 1 month to try it out and I like the service so I want to get the 1 year but now just nervous with all the no support and the hit or miss with the email.

flex152000
12-30-2015, 11:18 PM
still waiting 3 days all ready no conection and donation was charge

poke chop
01-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Sent donation to IKS66.com, No response in 2 days. Advertised would have response in 24 hours. Payment taken from my account. Where's my info?

Some times it take three or four days to get your order ready,give them a little more time.

buby78
01-10-2016, 08:37 AM
I did a renewal just now and I had no problem did a 6 month sub to see if everything was going to be okay because of all the problems I've been seeing posted here but everything went smoothly once again I feel sorry for the ones having so much problems but maybe it's the card you guys are using I use a TD account that I opened just for things like this and I never have problems with any order... so far lol... IKS66.com is the site I got it from I've seen a few fake sites out there so be careful...