PDA

View Full Version : help iptv authorization failure after update to 9.0.19

817smoke
09-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Having issues with my iptv stalker. I have a few paid subscriptions but all channels on my iptv stalker kerp getting iptv authorization failure error message. Changed my ip to 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx from 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx on papio( said mac address change successfuly ,cleared cache and nothing works continue to get error. Any help would be appreciated

dara
09-03-2015, 12:18 AM
What version are you on?

817smoke
09-03-2015, 12:43 AM
My version of iptv stalker is 9.0.19

dara
09-03-2015, 01:13 AM
You'll need to link a new MAC, click on Defaults and enter the new MAC into the updated IPTV Stalker. You are getting auth errors due to the way you were connecting in the past.

barrettrs
09-03-2015, 01:29 AM
You'll need to link a new MAC, click on Defaults and enter the new MAC into the updated IPTV Stalker. You are getting auth errors due to the way you were connecting in the past.

Could you be more specific as I am also having the same issue where I am getting Authorization Error even though I still have 304 days remaining on my donation. HELP Please as none of my channels are currently working.

817smoke
09-03-2015, 01:30 AM
I changed my mac from 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx to 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx. It said mac address updated successfuly but im still getting that error message. Should i just make a different mac address and try again? I would have to update on papio website right?

dara
09-03-2015, 01:36 AM
I changed my mac from 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx to 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx. It said mac address updated successfuly but im still getting that error message. Should i just make a different mac address and try again? I would have to update on papio website right?

That is correct. You have to change your Mac first on the papaio site, then you can use the new one on the IPTV Stalker, after you click on Defaults.
The benefit is you can now also use PVR Stalker and STB Emu without auth errors.

817smoke
09-03-2015, 01:40 AM
So should i use the 00:1A: 78 or the 00:1A:79 and just make up the last ones? Was using the actual last numbers of mac address on the droid box

817smoke
09-03-2015, 01:48 AM
Ty ty ty. Changed and updated mac again on papio then changed new one to stalker and appears to be back working. Thank u again

ptale0515
09-03-2015, 02:41 AM
I'm having Authorization Failed error as well on some channels. I went ahead and changed my MAC address, and still have the Authorization Failed error...
What to do next?

dara
09-03-2015, 02:45 AM
I'm having Authorization Failed error as well on some channels. I went ahead and changed my MAC address, and still have the Authorization Failed error...
What to do next?

See post #7.

ptale0515
09-03-2015, 06:17 AM
See post #7.

Hi Dara!
Where's post #7?

This is a big issue. Almost all the channels do not work. Keep receiving "Authorization Failed" error...

big dady
09-03-2015, 06:40 AM
Go back to the first page of your post and go to the 7th post with my post you have 13 now

WalkinDude
09-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Help! Lost all channels since Stalker update, Authorization Failed, I've changed mac address, cleared cache etc & still the same error.
Kodi 15.1 on Android box. Am really stuck.....

WalkinDude
09-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Tried changing mac address again, on papiao & on stalker, cleared cache etc but still nothing just Authorization Failed???
Any help greatly received

Also which portal is best? 11.iptvprivateserver.tv/ or portal.iptv etc?
I know people have been saying 11 but portal was working fine before stalker update..

georgec
09-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Excact same problem here. Have followed all instructions but can't get anything. Is there a way to get rid of Stalker update & go back. All was working fine before

WalkinDude
09-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Problem all sorted by deleting old settings.xml file. )

kingkong1
09-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Problem all sorted by deleting old settings.xml file. )

Same here. Defaulted the addon. Changed Mac addy, cleared cache.

Nada.

Where is the old settings.xml file i need to delete?

Thanks!!!

dara
09-03-2015, 02:31 PM
I'll summarize the steps necessary to not have the authorization fail. You need to have a current donation/rocket/route... if you got a MAC only from a reseller, go to back to that person for support.

1. Go to the donation checker for the service that you have and modify your current MAC. Your first 6 digits are 00:1A:78, and modify one or two of the last six digits and save. If it doesn't take, try a different MAC.
2. In Kodi, go to File Manager, select Profile directory, addon_data, plugin.video.stalker and delete settings.xml
3. Go to the settings for IPTV Stalker, and enter the new mac in your appropriate portal. Those who are got this addon automatically were using the iVue repo, so you will also need to put the mac in Portal 1.

That should be it. If you still get the error, repeat steps 1 and 3. You should also be able to use the new MAC in PVR Stalker, the STB Emu and the Official Android Emulator. If you have a MAG, you shouldn't be using its MAC on the Kodi apps, because you can't change it, however, if you can make it work, good for you!

kingkong1
09-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Ok WORKING :)

What a load of fiddly b****x

Thanks dara. Your tips worked with a tweak.

" 1. Go to the donation checker for the service that you have and modify your current MAC. Your first 6 digits are 00:1a:78, and modify one or two of the last six digits and save. If it doesn't take, try a different MAC.
2. In Kodi, go to File Manager, select Profile directory, addon_data, plugin.video.stalker and delete settings.xml
3. Go to the settings for IPTV Stalker, and enter the new mac in your appropriate portal. Those who are got this addon automatically were using the iVue repo, so you will also need to put the mac in Portal 1."

All that BUT!!!

Note! When you default the updated addon it sets the first six digits to this 00:1a:78

My mac as most folks the first six digits are 00:1A:78. It wouldn't let me via the https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps mac change site change the CAPIT A to a lower case a :/

So when i changed to a capital A inside the kodi addon it worked.

Deary me. Hassle!!!!!

Thanks again for the info.

dara
09-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Sorry about that. I'll change it.

Actually, the addon should accept lowercase letters, because it transforms them to uppercase to talk to the server. I'll test it to see what's up, but I use lower case letters all the time with the addon.

kingkong1
09-03-2015, 03:52 PM
How come none of my posts are showing? Ah this one did :)

OK sussed it. You MUST delete the XML file first or if you stick a new mac addy in the kodi settings it compromises it . Meaning you have to change the Mac addy once again :o

Any ways i now have working on several devices in my house. And it also works at the same time with different channels playing at the same time. So happy days.

dara
09-03-2015, 03:53 PM
What other posts?

kingkong1
09-03-2015, 03:55 PM
I posted twice to your thread but even though they was sent they never appeared. Thought i was being modded before posting allowed for a min

dara
09-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Happens to me too, but I usually blame myself (like hitting cancel instead of post)

crusty
09-03-2015, 08:35 PM
I'll summarize the steps necessary to not have the authorization fail. You need to have a current donation/rocket/route... if you got a MAC only from a reseller, go to back to that person for support.

1. Go to the donation checker for the service that you have and modify your current MAC. Your first 6 digits are 00:1A:78, and modify one or two of the last six digits and save. If it doesn't take, try a different MAC.
3. Go to the settings for IPTV Stalker, and enter the new mac in your appropriate portal. Those who are got this addon automatically were using the iVue repo, so you will also need to put the mac in Portal 1.

That should be it. If you still get the error, repeat steps 1 and 3. You should also be able to use the new MAC in PVR Stalker, the STB Emu and the Official Android Emulator. If you have a MAG, you shouldn't be using its MAC on the Kodi apps, because you can't change it, however, if you can make it work, good for you!

Dara -- before I start, I just want to be sure.
I've previously had to change my MAC address when deleting IPVStalker .20 -- and gone back to .1.8

will I have to follow these steps again, to go to the new update from .1.8 -- or will it just work?

dara
09-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Dara -- before I start, I just want to be sure.
I've previously had to change my MAC address when deleting IPVStalker .20 -- and gone back to .1.8

will I have to follow these steps again, to go to the new update from .1.8 -- or will it just work?

It should work.

817smoke
09-07-2015, 05:42 AM
Having same issue again with authorization failure. Should i change mac address again?

dara
09-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Make sure you have PVR Stalker disabled. Try it after an hour or so... if it comes back, it maybe because its already in use by someone else.

bmp9
10-02-2015, 10:25 AM
on 9.0.20 i changed 1 number or letter of the last 6 on my mac; enter on my firestick up and running