PDA

View Full Version : Iiks66 down ?

Smd621
09-02-2015, 01:31 PM
I have IPTv Stalker set up with http://mw1.iptv66.tv its been working fine for the last 2 weeks ,it was working so good that I got another 3 month donation before the the first was up ever since that new donation it has not worked I've tried different URL's for IKS66 cleared the cache it wont work I 've been thew all the stickies and treads I dont understand what happened the route and mac are the same as the last donation when I check the MAC it say's its in use and thats right .one of the feedbacks say to install the stalker NPFS I tried to get it but it keeps installing stalker 1.2 but 1.2 has been working fine till now anybody have any idea's I have uninstalled kodi and reinstalled it 2 times Any Help Please

eureka
09-02-2015, 01:54 PM
I have IPTv Stalker set up with http://mw1.iptv66.tv its been working fine for the last 2 weeks ,it was working so good that I got another 3 month donation before the the first was up ever since that new donation it has not worked I've tried different URL's for IKS66 cleared the cache it wont work I 've been thew all the stickies and treads I dont understand what happened the route and mac are the same as the last donation when I check the MAC it say's its in use and thats right .one of the feedbacks say to install the stalker NPFS I tried to get it but it keeps installing stalker 1.2 but 1.2 has been working fine till now anybody have any idea's I have uninstalled kodi and reinstalled it 2 times Any Help Please
First you need to disable automatic updates in your addon settings. Then uninstall Stalker 1.2. Then install Stalker 1.0.18 or the modified 9.0.18. At least then you'll know you have the correct version.

You'll probably need to change your MAC address (just change the last digit).

See how you get on.

Smd621
09-02-2015, 03:09 PM
I disabled addons and installed stalker1.018 still wont work,what did you mean about changing the MAC contact iks66 and change it?

Smd621
09-02-2015, 03:15 PM
I changed the MAC and its working IPTV Stalker now I 'm not going to be able to get updates for addons anymore ?

eureka
09-02-2015, 03:54 PM
I changed the MAC and its working IPTV Stalker now I 'm not going to be able to get updates for addons anymore ?
If you've disabled automatic updates you can still get updates - you can choose notifications whereby you'll get a popup alert, you'll also see an available updates category appear in addons settings if there's one available, or you can manually check & install at any time you want - all in the same place where you disabled automatic in the first place.

Smd621
09-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Eureka Thank You