PDA

View Full Version : tecbox wizard update read on

1iwilly
08-30-2015, 12:02 PM
today tecbox ivue wizard updated and in the ivue tool section there now is a section where it says install stalker addon file very interesting i haven't tried it yet to see what it does as mine setting are working
fine with all the tips& tricks that have been posted here. thanks to dara and others

Lowteck
09-01-2015, 09:18 PM
After I did the install stalker addon file it removed all options for the other sources of links like sportsdevel, israelive, and even iptvstalker. What gives?

dara
09-01-2015, 09:35 PM
I've haven't yet been able to get that file to look at it. There was an update to the iVue add-on though.

dara
09-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Looks like that file isn't available.

1iwilly
09-01-2015, 10:57 PM
here is a copy of mine with the update ivue what sucks is it takes away the option if you want to use other add ons for different channels. the old mac is still there

Lowteck
09-02-2015, 12:15 AM
Go into configure in iVue and go to database and do a complete reset of database, the first option. That will get you your addon option back but now choosing "teckbox (stalker)" has 289 channels.
Took me several hours of figuring around to restore the database addon option. Hope this helps others!

dara
09-02-2015, 12:49 AM
May not need the special "stalker" addons.ini going forward, unless you just only want to see that automatically.

generica
09-02-2015, 04:22 AM
so does that mean that you wont need to fiddle with the Ivue Guide sending a bad MAC causing the Authorization failure over and over ?

node
09-02-2015, 07:45 AM
Is there a way for iVue TV guide to work with MAC donation? Is there a zip install for the latest iVue TV guide to install by zip?

ivueguide
09-02-2015, 07:55 AM
Dara is doing a great job. The stalker section in ivue is in testing phase and it will contain General fixes such as recommended settings a clean database to use and custom setup for stalker. and the addons file that includes all channels not just npfs etc it will have all addons included. i will update you all when its done but things are moving along really well.

There may also soon be no need for any customisation or changes to ini file with the modifications Dara has done again hold fire and within a week should have it all up and running

generica
09-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Dara is doing a great job. The stalker section in ivue is in testing phase and it will contain General fixes such as recommended settings a clean database to use and custom setup for stalker. and the addons file that includes all channels not just npfs etc it will have all addons included. i will update you all when its done but things are moving along really well.

There may also soon be no need for any customisation or changes to ini file with the modifications Dara has done again hold fire and within a week should have it all up and running

It actually is a nice App and you guys are doing some good work, that is for sure.