PDA

View Full Version : stalker pvr client

dphi931
08-30-2015, 02:18 AM
Can someone help me? I'm trying to get the stalker client to work but every time I enable it say unable to load can someone help me please what am I doing wrong thank you

dara
08-30-2015, 02:24 AM
What version number of the PVR Stalker are you working with? Is it the Stalker Client NFPS?

dphi931
08-30-2015, 03:58 AM
O.8.3 and it says stalker client but not nfps

dara
08-30-2015, 04:05 AM
Down load and install this instead.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS

The reason is you can increase the connection timeout, which may allow the channels to get loaded.

dphi931
08-30-2015, 04:21 AM
am i overlooking download link cause i dont see anything to download when i click on link you provided i just see instructions and code

eureka
08-30-2015, 04:34 AM
am i overlooking download link cause i dont see anything to download when i click on link you provided i just see instructions and code
No, you're looking in the right place - links to external websites have to be 'coded' as per forum rules.

Just look in the 'code' box & copy & paste whatever link is applicable to your device. Start at https:// & paste it in to your browser address bar & you'll be brought to the page (mega) where you can download the file.

dphi931
08-30-2015, 04:44 AM
duh ok im stupid i got it one more question though im on fire stick i did the android but not the one with intel is that correct or do i need to get the one with intel and thank you dara and eureka for your help

dphi931
08-30-2015, 12:28 PM
Ok did everything and still not working it says something like device mismatch I'd mismatch and I'm using a fire stick someone please help thanks

dphi931
08-31-2015, 02:37 AM
Id mismatch every time I enable stalker pvr nfps can anyone help anyone

Johnnymo9210
08-31-2015, 03:05 PM
I have the exact same problem as yourself, have tried everything to a point it has been driving me insane, so I have just left it, if you do find out please can you inform me? I will do the same , thanks p.'s I'm running amazon fire TV

bkmo
08-31-2015, 05:57 PM
I have the exact same problem as yourself, have tried everything to a point it has been driving me insane, so I have just left it, if you do find out please can you inform me? I will do the same , thanks p.'s I'm running amazon fire TV

You will have to change the MAC address linked to your donation. All you need to do is change the last number to something else, and then enter the new MAC in PVR Stalker.

Johnnymo9210
08-31-2015, 07:15 PM
You will have to change the MAC address linked to your donation. All you need to do is change the last number to something else, and then enter the new MAC in PVR Stalker.

I have done that loads of times still nothing, have changed the last number, the last last 2 numbers then the whole MAC address still nothing, once you change your mac linked to your donation do you change it in IPTV stalker and PVR Stalker? or just PVR Stalker? I have been doing both. Thanks

Johnnymo9210
08-31-2015, 07:36 PM
WOW Now fixed, thanks so much man!! I have been at this for so long! All I done was change the last number on my MAC and changed it in PVR Stalker only NOT PVR Stalker and IPTV stalker, I hope the people who have the same problem read this and sort out their problems!! Thanks again...

dphi931
09-01-2015, 01:28 AM
Yeah I try every day I get home from work looks like we on our own with this one but if I figure out I will let u know and you please do same thank you

Johnnymo9210
09-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Yeah I try every day I get home from work looks like we on our own with this one but if I figure out I will let u know and you please do same thank you

Look at my above posts, That's the fix