PDA

View Full Version : iVue addons.ini resets?

1iwilly
08-29-2015, 12:26 PM
dara i figure i start a new thread on this it seems that when i get the error on ivue if i go back to the where the addon.ini and i check the mac it has change from my donated mac
i use the script to re install my mac to the addon.ini then the channels that gave me the error work with no problem. my findings is that it seems every time ivue re starts or refreshes it install a new addon.ini
other wise what would cause the file to reset back to old mac instead of keeping mine.. hope this makes sense

Alucard
08-29-2015, 12:57 PM
Yes it does this if you have TEC Guide as the addon.ini Source. If you change it to custom and then select the addon.ini file it will no longer be updated.

1iwilly
08-29-2015, 01:37 PM
thanks will change it .one more question on live tv guide when i click on a channel it doesn't play i see the spinning at the bottom right corner but nothing. sometimes i can get lucky and it will play but then when i try my luck to another channel back to nothing

Yes it does this if you have TEC Guide as the addon.ini Source. If you change it to custom and then select the addon.ini file it will no longer be updated.

generica
09-05-2015, 07:42 AM
Got it working with the modified IPTV Stalker addon but man having to relink all the channels can take forever....

stixxo
09-09-2015, 06:25 PM
very true, it could take for ever.