PDA

View Full Version : Modified IPTV Stalker (9.0.21)

Pages : [1] 2

dara
08-29-2015, 03:57 AM
THIS VERSION NO LONGER WORKS WITH THE SERVICES as it doesn't send login/password info to the server.
-
This is a modified version of the IPTV Stalker (1.0.18) that allows for connection with iVue and other EPG addons. It also has all three supported servers with the correct URLs. All you need is your properly linked MAC, and set up your custom Serial Number. Main credit still remains with pocpoc, all I did was change a few lines, and the Settings pages.

If you intend to use iVue, your MAC and serial number configuration must be entered in Portal 1 (NFPS), even if you purchased through Rocket or 66. If you already had configured Portal 1, click on Default, and reenter your mac to your server.

The high version number is to bypass the rogue 1.2.0 version.

To install:
Uninstall previous versions of IPTV Stalker
Download the .zip to your location, and Install from zip file
Clear to defaults by going to add-on settings and clicking Defaults... this will remove old information.
Configure the portals using your linked mac. If you are using iVue, add your linked mac to portal 1 as well
Click on "Custom Mac Address" "Send Serial Number" and "Custom Serial" to show the required fields.

For your Serial number, Device Id, Device Id2, and Signature, use any combination of numbers and letters. I recommend treating the fields like a PIN, using numbers you can remember, but not too easy to guess. Use more letters and numbers if you wish.

The serial number can be alphanumeric.

If you continue to have authentication issues, you may need to link a different MAC. (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-19)-iVue-compatible&p=59843&viewfull=1#post59843) Continue to read Post #2 for help.

-
updated to 9.0.19 to allow configuration and use of portal 2 and portal 3
updated to 9.0.20 - this version prevents "send serial number" vs Prostreams version. For use by iptvtalk users.
updated to 9.0.21 - now allows setup of custom serial numbers

dara
08-29-2015, 04:17 AM
FAQ and issues

- Portal 2 and 3 may be using the same credential as what ever is put into Portal 1 unless you reset to default. For now, as long as you put your MAC in Portal 1, the other portals will work as well. I trying to figure out how to activate portals 2 and 3 but still allow iVue to connect. [corrected in 9.0.19]
- Portal 1 by default is set for NFPS, however, you can modify the settings there. If used by an external EPG program like iVue, the add-on will check if a portal named in the addons.ini (normally NFPS) is configured in Portal 2 or 3, and will use those credentials instead of Portal 1. [Feature]
- VoD's no longer work. No fix is expected. You can still load the list, but the actual movies won't play.
- This modification is intended for users of the supported servers here... NFPS, Rocket and IPTV66. If you are using other servers, you'll need to get your support for the original IPTV Stalker from the developer or at their sites.

--Fixing Authorization Fails

I'll summarize the steps necessary to not have the authorization fail. You need to have a current donation/rocket/route... if you got a MAC only from a reseller, go to back to that person for support.

1. Go to the donation checker for the service that you have and modify your current MAC. Your first 6 digits are 00:1A:78, and modify one or two of the last six digits and save. If it doesn't take, try a different MAC.

nfps: https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps
rocket: https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket
iptv66: https://iks66.tv/main/search/

2. In Kodi, go to File Manager, select Profile directory, addon_data, plugin.video.stalker and delete settings.xml
3. Go to the settings for IPTV Stalker, and enter the new mac in your appropriate portal. Those who are got this addon automatically were using the iVue repo, so you will also need to put the mac in Portal 1.

That should be it. If you still get the error, repeat steps 1 and 3. You should also be able to use the new MAC in PVR Stalker. If you have a MAG, you shouldn't be using its MAC on the Kodi apps, because you can't change it, however, if you can make it work, good for you!

Going forward, a custom serial number and credentials are required. Use numbers and letters that are easy to remember, but not so easy to guess, like a PIN. Most have best luck with using a 13-15 character length for the Serial Number, and at least 4 characters for the Device Ids, and signature.

You should make configuration changes first, with your intended MAC, link the new MAC in the donation checker, and if that comes back successful, you can then click on your configured portal. This order ensures that the MAC doesn't have the data attached to it before you actually use it.

See this thread on why it's important to use a custom serial number... not just "Send Serial Number"

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8798-Preventing-your-MAC-from-being-hijacked

Alucard
08-29-2015, 01:49 PM
dara,
You should add to the post that this should only be used for NFPS Servers. Since you are blocking the SR# this client may not work with other servers. The Stalker Client is for use with Stalker Middle Ware servers and anyone can use them so the client is not just for NFPS.

This cannot be used if you are using multiple portals. Shortcuts for channels to other portals will no longer work. iVue channels that are linked to other portals will no longer work.

That is why the changes I made were backwards compatible and still allowed you to use the Stalker Client as it was interned. Getting the Stalker Client to work with the just the portal number was my first step. What I had planed next was to update the code so when iVue gets the link or shortcuts are created that it the client returns the portal number for the channel instead of all the portal information as it does now. That will solve 90% of the problems. As for the Serial Number, that will no longer be an issue unless they have the Send Serial number option checked and actual values in the SR# field. The only reason it is an issue is now is because the Stalker Client has a bug and is using a null argument for the Serial Number when the serial number is empty.

dara
08-29-2015, 04:09 PM
I think your changes are fine, but are for advanced users. The modification is only intended for users of the services supported here. If iVue no longer works going forward, they'll support their app and their addons.ini, but the intent here is to keep users connected to the service. If NFPS decides that it needs to support serial numbers, this mod will go away.

high247
08-29-2015, 10:16 PM
Good job. Though could i still use 1.0.18 with mac off for the same effect?

dara
08-29-2015, 11:08 PM
Good job. Though could i still use 1.0.18 with mac off for the same effect?

You aren't supposed to. If you are using iVue, and had modified the addons.ini, you were passing a mac to the server with the unmodified version. This modified version will require you to add your mac, and will ignore what ever mac is in the addons.ini

Mumalo22
08-31-2015, 02:17 AM
You aren't supposed to. If you are using iVue, and had modified the addons.ini, you were passing a mac to the server with the unmodified version. This modified version will require you to add your mac, and will ignore what ever mac is in the addons.ini

Dara, can you give a step by step instruction guide on how to install this to a amazon television. I deleted my Amazon Fire Utility app and I do have ADB fire to do a sideload. Any help is great...

dara
08-31-2015, 02:22 AM
I'll have to defer to a AFTV expert for that.

high247
08-31-2015, 10:24 AM
Cool I willll give it a shot. Thanks for the work.

Rizzo
08-31-2015, 02:43 PM
Where do i get the modified version 9.0.18

dara
08-31-2015, 02:44 PM
Where do i get the modified version 9.0.18

Come on! .... Post #1.

Rizzo
08-31-2015, 02:57 PM
lol i clearly see that but when i click on the attachment file nothing happens

Rizzo
08-31-2015, 03:07 PM
Nevermind it works now

dara
09-01-2015, 12:57 AM
Updated the add-on to allow use of Portal 2 and Portal 3 for their unique MAC. Now version 9.0.19

MrX4000
09-01-2015, 12:40 PM
May be a silly question. But I recently just marked all links with SF so I can use them in another app. Would like to try and get iVue working again ( still undecided on which one I am going to use going forward ). If I uninstall the old stalker add on and install this modified ... will my old favorites still work?
I'm thinking they won't as they will be linked to the old add on.

dara
09-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Your favorites will work, as long as your MAC is in the settings. Technically, you don't even have to clear the settings through Defaults, unless you didn't follow directions and set the "Send Serial Number", and in that case you will need a new MAC. The key information that IPTV Stalker needs is the "cmd", and I see that in the favorite. Now, if you are using the modified IPTV Stalker to access other servers than supported here, its probably not going to work for you.

MrX4000
09-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Perfect ... thanks. I will give it a shot and see

Mumalo22
09-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Hi is there any suggestions on how to get the zip file provided by Dara to a Firestick. Thanks

dara
09-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Hi is there any suggestions on how to get the zip file provided by Dara to a Firestick. Thanks

Stand by, working with the ivue to get the mod add-on to their repo.

dobsorob
09-02-2015, 12:01 AM
whenever I download its a php file ? what am I doing wrong

MrX4000
09-02-2015, 12:19 AM
It freaking works lol ...... Great work Dara Thank You

dara
09-02-2015, 12:42 AM
Sorry folks, there was a bug we found in testing for new installs of 9.0.19, so if you had gotten it earlier, please download it again and reinstall. It shouldn't affect those who were simply upgrading.

ivueguide and I were testing this, and he found the bug. Good news is that he'll push this to the iVue guide repo, after he tests it on his own, so "everyone" will have the modified IPTV Stalker that has the iVue repo.

Mumalo22
09-02-2015, 01:07 AM
Sorry folks, there was a bug we found in testing for new installs of 9.0.19, so if you had gotten it earlier, please download it again and reinstall. It shouldn't affect those who were simply upgrading.

ivueguide and I were testing this, and he found the bug. Good news is that he'll push this to the iVue guide repo, after he tests it on his own, so "everyone" will have the modified IPTV Stalker that has the iVue repo.

This is the best new I heard all week... Dara you rock!!!! Great job collaborating with techguide

cia4satellit
09-02-2015, 02:10 AM
Thanks Its Working !!!!

Mumalo22
09-02-2015, 04:49 PM
This is the best new I heard all week... Dara you rock!!!! Great job collaborating with techguide
I checked tec repo and IPTV stalker is not his repository or part of his wizard. I look forward to when it will be uploaded. Muchas gracias..

dphi931
09-02-2015, 05:06 PM
My add-on will not work if send serial is not checked it will work if send serial is checked tried with new Mac address,stalker modified and still no go I guess mines has to be checked

dara
09-02-2015, 05:08 PM
My add-on will not work if send serial is not checked it will work if send serial is checked tried with new Mac address,stalker modified and still no go I guess mines has to be checked

The fix is to use a new MAC. This will also allow you to use the PVR Stalker addon and the STB emu.

dara
09-02-2015, 05:17 PM
I checked tec repo and IPTV stalker is not his repository or part of his wizard. I look forward to when it will be uploaded. Muchas gracias..

I'm looking into making it easier for ivue to clean up their addons.ini to minimize necessary data transfer. It's his call to put it on his repo, because that will affect a lot of people... especially those who were connecting with the serial number being sent.

I found another issue in the code that wasn't allowing the channel logo to be seen when you are playing a channel. I have a fix, but because it's trivial, I'll hold off before sending it out to get feedback for 9.0.19.

dphi931
09-02-2015, 05:37 PM
The fix is to use a new MAC. This will also allow you to use the PVR Stalker addon and the STB emu.

I did use new Mac and still get authorization failed followed all steps uninstalled stalker 1.2.0 installed 9.0.19 clicked on defaults entered new Mac address clicked ok entered stalker add-on clicked on channel authorization failed did I miss something?

dara
09-02-2015, 05:45 PM
You might have downloaded a version that didn't work if installed from scratch. If you are on a PC, go here to delete the current settings.xml, and reconfigure.

c:\users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plug in.video.stalker\

dphi931
09-02-2015, 05:54 PM
You might have downloaded a version that didn't work if installed from scratch. If you are on a PC, go here to delete the current settings.xml, and reconfigure.

c:\users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plug in.video.stalker\

Ok on fire stick though Do I just delete that file and install 9.0.19 and set up as I did first time?

dara
09-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Ok on fire stick though Do I just delete that file and install 9.0.19 and set up as I did first time?

Yes!

10 char

norrie2204
09-02-2015, 06:56 PM
I'm looking into making it easier for ivue to clean up their addons.ini to minimize necessary data transfer. It's his call to put it on his repo, because that will affect a lot of people... especially those who were connecting with the serial number being sent.

I found another issue in the code that wasn't allowing the channel logo to be seen when you are playing a channel. I have a fix, but because it's trivial, I'll hold off before sending it out to get feedback for 9.0.19.

I can't get it to work without sending serial number I see you saying use a new mac How do I get a new mac? Cheers

Barb1221
09-02-2015, 07:31 PM
:cool: Awesomeeeeeeeeee Job

dara
09-02-2015, 08:44 PM
I can't get it to work without sending serial number I see you saying use a new mac How do I get a new mac? Cheers

You use the donation checker for which ever service you signed up on, and modify maybe one or two of the digits of your MAC.

norrie2204
09-02-2015, 08:52 PM
You use the donation checker for which ever service you signed up on, and modify maybe one or two of the digits of your MAC.

Thanks m8 but I bought from a reseller so have No idea How to go about it... Have to wait for a fix from Ivue lol
Cheers m8

ivueguide
09-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Ok this is now pushed on the ivue repo, so it should be updating as i type. so far mine updated without any issues. i have to clean up the addon file still but that will hopefully be done by tomorrow night aswell.

ok on first run of this a lot of people having the same issues as described but it seems only true way to fix this is to goto donation checker and change your mac slightly last 1 or 2 digits then enter new mac in and it works fine. ive taken repo update offline for now as i dont relish 1000s of support requests at the moment

wa7ne82
09-02-2015, 10:27 PM
i use kodi and iptv stalker auto updated to this 9.019..was previously on 1.2.0 and now i cannot recieve channels and donation sites are down so i cannot change my mac address...please help

diode
09-02-2015, 11:22 PM
i use kodi and iptv stalker auto updated to this 9.019..was previously on 1.2.0 and now i cannot recieve channels and donation sites are down so i cannot change my mac address...please help

My friend had the same problem.. Change your MAC at the donation site and then on your pluggin!

adam1111
09-02-2015, 11:22 PM
ummm.........WTHell is going on i tried this and i cant even get in to the nfps server now. i have a paid donation through a reseller. now im completely locked out. HELP PLEASE!!!

dara
09-02-2015, 11:24 PM
Donation checker for NFPS: https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps
Donation checker for Rocket: https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket/
Donation checker for 66: https://iks66.tv/main/search/
All are up.

adam1111
09-02-2015, 11:27 PM
says my mac add. is already in use

dara
09-02-2015, 11:29 PM
says my mac add. is already in use

Change it to another one.

adam1111
09-02-2015, 11:33 PM
I bought it through a reseller. does that matter? and which site do i go to if it doesnt.

dara
09-02-2015, 11:43 PM
I bought it through a reseller. does that matter? and which site do i go to if it doesnt.

Did your reseller provide you a 12 digit number that is called a donation, rocket or route? That's what you use to make the change to your MAC.

adam1111
09-02-2015, 11:47 PM
no i just got the last 6 digit of the mac to enter in the stalker addon. it worked good till now. dont know what to do.

adam1111
09-02-2015, 11:48 PM
acually he just gave me the mac i need to enter it was a mac of 12 numbers

dara
09-02-2015, 11:51 PM
no i just got the last 6 digit of the mac to enter in the stalker addon. it worked good till now. dont know what to do.

I'd contact your reseller, and get that donation number. The donation number is just 12 numbers, 0-9, no format. Unfortunately, some may be selling MACs that they found that worked with the serial number sent. We will not support users who obtain their MACs from other parties.

adam1111
09-02-2015, 11:58 PM
OK thank just emailed him. only got a one month sub. just wanted to see if NFPS was gonna stick around or not. But gotta have an EPG! thanks

dara
09-03-2015, 12:03 AM
OK thank just emailed him. only got a one month sub. just wanted to see if NFPS was gonna stick around or not. But gotta have an EPG! thanks

You'll be ok then. We recommend users avoid using resellers, and if you need monthlies, go to IPTV66.

dara
09-03-2015, 02:13 AM
fyi, made a minor fix so now you can see the channel logo during playback. Still v. 9.0.19, but had to upload this because of the version pushed to the iVue repo.

aCiDjEsUs
09-03-2015, 03:21 AM
Hey Dara first of all thank you for your hard work.

I still got a problem with the my iptv stalker addon, I followed the directions step by step and still getting the Authorization Failed...tried everything that I could think of. Got a new MAC etc and still no go.
I'm still running 14.2, would that might be the problem?

All was working well earlier in the day and then it just stopped and I start to get Authorization Failed message.

Any thoughts? Because I'm out of ideas...

Thank you for any help.

dara
09-03-2015, 03:29 AM
You may have to delete the old settings.xml and allow a new one to regenerate based on the new update. You can use the file manager in Kodi, through Profile directory, addon_data, plugin.video.stalker. One deleted, exit out of the file manger, go into the settings for IPTV Stalker, click Defaults, and update the MAC in Portal 1, and save.

aCiDjEsUs
09-03-2015, 03:31 AM
Will try that and see if it helps.

Thank you Dara.

aCiDjEsUs
09-03-2015, 03:44 AM
Still no go, I have no idea what can be the issue. I checked my route with a new mac and all looks good.
In the older version of stalker addon I had my "send serial.." thing checked and it worked with no issues but today afternoon it stopped working so I went and updated the addon with the modified version but like I said before no go.

dara
09-03-2015, 03:47 AM
Try a different MAC. You might have run into an old one with the same problem. Change it on the route checker first, then on the addon settings after you click Defaults.

aCiDjEsUs
09-03-2015, 04:04 AM
After changing the MAC address again it's working, so Big Thank You Dara.

dphi931
09-03-2015, 04:43 AM

All sorted out that was the problem thanks Dara now I have guide with epg now I can enjoy my stalker to the fullest hope it's here to stay thanks again Dara!!!!!!! :-)

Deana3333
09-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Do I need to put my Mac in all portal or just the first one??

Deana3333
09-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Also I know this probably don't go in here but my favorite channel is down for a few days now C-I Crime scene investigation Whenever you have time that's all... Thanks

muffin
09-03-2015, 12:35 PM
hi i am new at this can anyone please advise on how to get a mac thanks

dara
09-03-2015, 02:31 PM
I'll summarize the steps necessary to not have the authorization fail. You need to have a current donation/rocket/route... if you got a MAC only from a reseller, go to back to that person for support.

1. Go to the donation checker for the service that you have and modify your current MAC. Your first 6 digits are 00:1A:78, and modify one or two of the last six digits and save. If it doesn't take, try a different MAC.
2. In Kodi, go to File Manager, select Profile directory, addon_data, plugin.video.stalker and delete settings.xml
3. Go to the settings for IPTV Stalker, and enter the new mac in your appropriate portal. Those who are got this addon automatically were using the iVue repo, so you will also need to put the mac in Portal 1.

That should be it. If you still get the error, repeat steps 1 and 3. You should also be able to use the new MAC in PVR Stalker, the STB Emu and the Official Android Emulator. If you have a MAG, you shouldn't be using its MAC on the Kodi apps, because you can't change it, however, if you can make it work, good for you!

rakun1970
09-03-2015, 03:15 PM
I am so disapointed. I caaaant get it work. I tried all.
Is there a link to old version of IPTV Stalker? Please.

dara
09-03-2015, 03:24 PM
I am so disapointed. I caaaant get it work. I tried all.
Is there a link to old version of IPTV Stalker? Please.

It's still there, just have to look for it. If you got this automatically, I have to ask you, why? This addon was modified because too many people were forced to take the step of modifying the iVue addons.ini to make it work for IPTV Stalker with legitimate MACs, but they were screwing up their MACs with a pseudo serial number that isn't required. If you didn't get a donation, you shouldn't be here.

dxtn
09-03-2015, 08:36 PM
This is a modified version of the IPTV Stalker (1.0.18) that allows for connection with iVue and other EPG addons. It also has all three supported servers with the correct URLs, and does not allow for entry of serial numbers. All you need is your properly linked MAC. Main credit still remains with pocpoc, all I did was change a few lines, and the Settings pages.

If you intend to use iVue, your MAC must be entered in Portal 1 (NFPS), even if you purchased through Rocket or 66. If you already had configured Portal 1, click on Default, and reenter your mac to your server.

To install:
Clear to defaults by going to add-on settings and clicking Defaults... this will remove old information, including the send serial number flag.
Configure the portals using your linked mac. If you are using iVue, add your linked mac to portal 1 as well

If you continue to have authentication issues, you may need to link a different MAC. (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-19)-iVue-compatible&p=59843&viewfull=1#post59843)

-

ADDITIONAL INFO .. FOR CONFIGURATION PROBLEMS ..

As per details above using the modified version of IPTV Stalker ... the most important is you need to link a different MAC(thru papiao.is) because if use the mac from older version IPTV stalker you having authentication/authorization problem that waste your time to troubleshoot/configuration
and best thing is that it works with PVR.stalker.client-android-arm-0.6 thru KODI
Hoping info provided well help

elnias13
09-03-2015, 09:28 PM
I am sitting here and trying to make it working. No resalts. I got MAC from supplaer. Is working fine with previos version but not with new 1. Just any tips what to do? Is me mac is not working with new version? I can still use older version but how to cancel auto updates? Any answer will be good just to make it working.

dxtn
09-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Kindly go to this link http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-%289-0-19%29-iVue-compatible follow instruction accordingly then you will have it working ..Modified IPTV Stalker version (9.0.19)

dxtn
09-03-2015, 10:09 PM
I am sitting here and trying to make it working. No resalts. I got MAC from supplaer. Is working fine with previos version but not with new 1. Just any tips what to do? Is me mac is not working with new version? I can still use older version but how to cancel auto updates? Any answer will be good just to make it working.

-----ALL you have to do is to change your MAC address from the supplier do not use your current MAC address previously use on the old version of IPTV Stalker because definitely it will not work .. because I encountered that problem follow this link http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-%289-0-19%29-iVue-compatible

pa111
09-03-2015, 11:58 PM
Try a different MAC. You might have run into an old one with the same problem. Change it on the route checker first, then on the addon settings after you click Defaults.

I was having the same issue. This fixed it!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Mumalo22
09-04-2015, 05:15 AM
Ok this is now pushed on the ivue repo, so it should be updating as i type. so far mine updated without any issues. i have to clean up the addon file still but that will hopefully be done by tomorrow night aswell.

ok on first run of this a lot of people having the same issues as described but it seems only true way to fix this is to goto donation checker and change your mac slightly last 1 or 2 digits then enter new mac in and it works fine. ive taken repo update offline for now as i dont relish 1000s of support requests at the moment

First I want to say thank you to you and Dara. Great work. I am having a bit of a problem with Ivue Tv guide playing the channels. Do you have steps that I should be following. I have my IPTV stalker working now thank you Dara. However I went to Ivue TV guide and reset my data base and selected IPTV stalker and then ran the tv guid but its now asking me to choose a stream and not playing through TV guide.

Your advice and instruction on getting this to work would be great. Thank you again for your hard work.

ghitaghita
09-04-2015, 05:20 AM
Great job man. It works flawlessly and it plays nice with PVR Stalker and iVue. The first time I managed to get all three working together with the same MAC. Again, great job

eureka
09-04-2015, 08:32 AM
However I went to Ivue TV guide and reset my data base and selected IPTV stalker and then ran the tv guid but its now asking me to choose a stream and not playing through TV guide.
Did you choose IPTV Stalker as the stream? Once you do it once iVue will automatically load it through IPTV Stalker the next time you choose that channel.

See here on how to choose the stream:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/sTom13SdCso?rel=0&start=495&end=&autoplay=0

ivueguide
09-04-2015, 10:09 AM
on ivue guide goto settings then guide fixes and choose delete addons file the bottom option this pulls in the new file which no longer sends the mac or serial error.

once youve reset the file open ivue then close it once loaded and open it and youll be good to use it.

to test it works goto bbcd press c ( bring up context menu ) choose remove stream then simply go back to bbc click it and choose stalker from addon choices

Deana3333
09-04-2015, 01:45 PM
dara just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work at all this!! but I in a bind now I had everything working yesterday with the new update this morning I was having some issues with my fire stick so I put a fresh install on it when I tried to go back into it I only had the older version and would not work. ive been trying to figure out how to get the update last time the update was done automatically. I tried to install your file on the pinned post but its like nothing is in the folder..could you please help me try to figure this out thanks a lot!

ivueguide
09-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Im getting a fair few people saying there needing to keep changing there mac address too often on the 9.0.19 anyone else having this issue

dara
09-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Im getting a fair few people saying there needing to keep changing there mac address too often on the 9.0.19 anyone else having this issue

It could be that the MACs they are picking are not sufficiently random. You can ask if they are using other addons, or if they are trying to run more than one connection using the same mac... that will cause auth errors as well.

dara
09-04-2015, 02:34 PM
dara just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work at all this!! but I in a bind now I had everything working yesterday with the new update this morning I was having some issues with my fire stick so I put a fresh install on it when I tried to go back into it I only had the older version and would not work. ive been trying to figure out how to get the update last time the update was done automatically. I tried to install your file on the pinned post but its like nothing is in the folder..could you please help me try to figure this out thanks a lot!

If you want the 9.0.19 to install automatically, you'll need to have the iVue Guide repository installed. Look in the EPG forum for the thread that talks about installing it.

Here is a video on how to install iVue, but in it there is also instructions on how to install the repo. Its probably the easiest way to get this on a firestick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzepJ1QabXo

Pete3467
09-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Hey dara you on here

Pete3467
09-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Hey dara sorry to trouble you but if you read this could you possibly check your private messages please have just sent you one
Many thanks

bomber
09-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Can some and give a step dummies guide on fixing this problem it is driving me nuts

Pete3467
09-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Me tooooo updated mine yesterday 3 boxes new macs and 2 went down same time today as yesterday , trying to get hold of data now to see if he can shed any light

Pete3467
09-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Hey bomber you there

bomber
09-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Hey bomber you there

Yeah still here pal

Echo34
09-04-2015, 05:05 PM
here's my problem, so far i've only been able to get stalker working by ticking the send serial no. box. Which was part of the 1.0.18. This however doesnt work with ivue, i get authorization failed or "mac" come up. If i change to the above ivue version, i lose the send serial no. option and no streams work, why does my addon only work when i have send serial no. set?

dara
09-04-2015, 05:28 PM
The serial number option was never announced as a requirement for any app/addon accessing the servers. However, for MAG receivers, the servers may accept machine data (i.e. serial number) to prevent other MAGs to use that same MAC. Because you really don't have a serial number, there is no reason to have that setting on, and all you are doing is sending a 'psuedo' serial number that will disable any other connection you have with the server. Going forward, iVue will not have to have this psuedo serial in their addons.ini, or a fake MAC, because this IPTV Stalker version uses the MAC that is entered in Portal 1. If you still want to use the 1.0.18 version, it won't work with iVue, and you'll have to turn off auto updates so you won't get this modified version, or delete the iVue repo ... but you'll probably get the 1.2.0 version that was meant to help freeloaders to get on the system.

The best thing going forward if you want to use iVue, and other addons, like PVR Stalker, is to get a new MAC, accept the 9.0.19, clear out the settings.xml as described in post #2, and you can use iVue without any other modifications. If you can't modify your MAC because you don't have a donation, you probably shouldn't be supported.

Echo34
09-04-2015, 05:32 PM
thanks Dara, i have made the donation. Will change the mac on my account and see what happens..

crazyjulien
09-04-2015, 06:04 PM
having same issue

Echo34
09-04-2015, 06:22 PM
all good now, would like the sky movie chans working too tho..
plus tsn, sportsnet, extra time but there you go...

bomber
09-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Can anyone help

dara
09-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Can anyone help

Carefully read post #1 and post #2.

olsts
09-04-2015, 07:19 PM
This is a modified version of the IPTV Stalker (1.0.18) that allows for connection with iVue and other EPG addons. It also has all three supported servers with the correct URLs, and does not allow for entry of serial numbers. All you need is your properly linked MAC. Main credit still remains with pocpoc, all I did was change a few lines, and the Settings pages.

If you intend to use iVue, your MAC must be entered in Portal 1 (NFPS), even if you purchased through Rocket or 66. If you already had configured Portal 1, click on Default, and reenter your mac to your server.

To install:
Clear to defaults by going to add-on settings and clicking Defaults... this will remove old information, including the send serial number flag.

If you continue to have authentication issues, you may need to link a different MAC. (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-19)-iVue-compatible&p=59843&viewfull=1#post59843)

-

cannot download zip file. Downloads as attachment.php

dara
09-04-2015, 07:35 PM
cannot download zip file. Downloads as attachment.php
Try a different browser.

puckett59
09-04-2015, 09:58 PM
hello all,earlier today i did the upgrade for iptv stalker&had like so many i got the not authorized stuff.after searching around i found this thread&after several attempts of changing the mac i got things back to working order.big time newbie here so was quite proud of myself.well just came back on things are not working at all.when i try to go into iptv stalker i get the message....iptv stalker url open error errno error 10060 a connection attempt failed.....i thought maybe if i changed my mac again that would fix it?but donation checker page(iks66) or the other 2,the pages will not load.any ideas or help would be great&much appreciated. thanks and have a nice day.

spdklls99
09-04-2015, 10:01 PM
I started getting a timeout error on a lot of channels just in the past hour..was working ok before that..some of the channels open fine in stalker addon just fine but now wont open in ivue all of a sudden for whatever reason

contentryder
09-04-2015, 11:37 PM
IPTV Stalker auto updated and when I did the instructions as follows, I get: "Custom MAC 2 is invalid." and "Custom MAC 3 is invalid." each time I open IPTV Stalker or try to open a channel in iVue. Help please?

Mrcraig
09-05-2015, 08:48 AM
Hi guys, I've followed all instructions, I, changed my mac, and that seemed to have worked. It updated to 9.0.19.. But I'm having to change my mac everyday. Its becoming an annoyance. Is there a way to fix it

macsol
09-05-2015, 12:33 PM
followed all instructions ..worked for an hour then get same error again..went back changed mac ..then worked for 5 min then error again???any help what should i do?

brocksbeard
09-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi Dara

Stalker is not working for me today. It was working fine yesterday after i changed my mac. I tried to search my donation today but the page now asks for email address. I got my mac and donation number from reseller. Help please

Ticojudge
09-05-2015, 03:29 PM
I tried deleting stalker and installed the new 9.0.19 version and changed my mac with my donation number and still cant get it to work.

brocksbeard
09-05-2015, 04:04 PM
There must be issues with this new version 9.0.19.

Whats the link to change mac please?

dara
09-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Hi Dara

Stalker is not working for me today. It was working fine yesterday after i changed my mac. I tried to search my donation today but the page now asks for email address. I got my mac and donation number from reseller. Help please

You need to talk to your reseller. The right place to check your donation are:

nfps: https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps
rocket: https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket
iptv66: https://iks66.tv/main/search/

dara
09-05-2015, 04:05 PM
I tried deleting stalker and installed the new 9.0.19 version and changed my mac with my donation number and still cant get it to work.

Did you follow the steps in post #2?

Ticojudge
09-05-2015, 04:08 PM
https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps/

Mnthny4
09-05-2015, 04:14 PM
Just found out that all u have to do is go onto ur pay info site the same section it say at bottom change MAC address ,u just have to click on that section change last two Mac numbers firstly press change Mac then go back in and reset it back to ur original numbers then u should be good after that ,I have been doing that now and it works for me ,gook luck.

Ticojudge
09-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Yes I did and nothing

Ticojudge
09-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Got it working now...

Mumalo22
09-05-2015, 05:41 PM
on ivue guide goto settings then guide fixes and choose delete addons file the bottom option this pulls in the new file which no longer sends the mac or serial error.

once youve reset the file open ivue then close it once loaded and open it and youll be good to use it.

to test it works goto bbcd press c ( bring up context menu ) choose remove stream then simply go back to bbc click it and choose stalker from addon choices

Hello, I followed your directions and I am experience the following. My IPTV stalker is working. I have went to ivue guide setting and did as you instructed. I am getting authorization failed from IVue TV guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips I should be following to make this work.

Thank you

dara
09-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Did you follow the instructions in post #2 of this thread?

brocksbeard
09-05-2015, 06:15 PM
I changed my mac yesterday which then made it work but today i doesnt. Do i need to change my mac again?

Mumalo22
09-05-2015, 06:19 PM
Did you follow the instructions in post #2 of this thread?

Hi Dara i put the irocket url and my mac address. When i tryt o use the nfps from iptv stalker it give me authorizatuon error when i use the portak for irocket then all my services work. I tried then to open ivue and followed the instructions it still says authorization error. I may have to change my mac address again.

dara
09-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Hi Dara i put the irocket url and my mac address. When i tryt o use the nfps from iptv stalker it give me authorizatuon error when i use the portak for irocket then all my services work. I tried then to open ivue and followed the instructions it still says authorization error. I may have to change my mac address again.

Just put your MAC in Portal 1. You don't have to change the urls. If you read what was in post #1, it says to put your MAC in portal 1 if you want to use this with iVue.

brocksbeard
09-06-2015, 02:01 PM
I need help please

My stalker is not working, getting authorization fail message. Tried to change my mac again but now website saying 'Sorry but there is not match with the information provided or your Donation expired a long time ago'

I last changed my mac on Friday and i had 361 days left so why can't i get in now?

dara
09-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Which website are you using?

brocksbeard
09-06-2015, 03:52 PM
https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

TCO83
09-06-2015, 05:33 PM
When using Ivue with this method the PVR stalker client doesnt work no more with the message "Cant find url" and you have to "Clean data" in TV-settings then PVR stalker client will work again but fails if youre using Ivue and you have to repeat the "Clean data" process to use PVR.

jwtdw3512
09-07-2015, 01:44 PM
This update got my back online, but I have limited channels in ivue and I have lost my tv option on my menu which means no epg where the full list of channels are.

brocksbeard
09-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Which website are you using?

Dara please help

I use https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps to check my donation which is says "Sorry but there is not match with the information provided or your Donation expired a long time ago."

I bought my donation from reseller on 31st August. It worked for a few days and then stopped working so i changed my mac by searching for my donation on https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps on Friday 4th Sept. Status of my donation said i had 361 days remaining. My new mac then worked for 1 day and then stopped working. When going to change my mac again the following day on https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps i get a message which is says "Sorry but there is not match with the information provided or your Donation expired a long time ago." I have checked again today Wednesday 9th Sept, and its still the same.

Is there anything you can do please?

I am unable to contact my reseller as he seems to have blocked everyone from contacting him via his facebook page. I paid good money to your great service which is the best internet tv on kodi but now i am stuck.

Please help. I am happy to provide you with my donation number is a private message or via email if that helps.

Please please please.

Mouserg
09-10-2015, 10:04 AM
You've been scammed along with many others by this so called reseller. Not sure if they got paid for the Macs but NFPS won't do anything about this anyway as several of us E.mailed them only to be told it's tough!

marielitz
09-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Vod Is not working

DJB628
09-13-2015, 12:17 AM
Need guidance, my IPTV Stalker was working fine on my Kodi for the past 6 months, now I keep getting authorization failed, I cleared cache, changed my MAC ID to a new one, and still the same issue. The Adult channels work, but all other channels I get Authorization failed. Any suggestion, I'm using the IPTV stalker I've used for the past 6 months, the version I'm on is 9.0.19. TIA

FTR I don't have the option to Send Serial Number, nor have I entered any serial number, so I don't believe that is my issue, but I'll all you guys suggest :confused:

dara
09-13-2015, 01:27 AM
Need guidance, my IPTV Stalker was working fine on my Kodi for the past 6 months, now I keep getting authorization failed, I cleared cache, changed my MAC ID to a new one, and still the same issue. The Adult channels work, but all other channels I get Authorization failed. Any suggestion, I'm using the IPTV stalker I've used for the past 6 months, the version I'm on is 9.0.19. TIA

FTR I don't have the option to Send Serial Number, nor have I entered any serial number, so I don't believe that is my issue, but I'll all you guys suggest :confused:

See the the steps outlined in post #2 in this thread.

DJB628
09-13-2015, 11:29 AM
See the the steps outlined in post #2 in this thread.

Thanks, I have tried everything is post #2 4 times now, now that I delete the settings.XML, now when I click on NFPS, I get authorization failed, I double and tripled checked by donation it is active with the Mac ID I assigned. now on the last 6 digits, I'm using MAC ID number and letters that I assigned, so I assume that is OK.

The only difference I see is the URL, when I login to check my donation info, the server that shows on there is http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv/ If I use this one I get 404 error code, so I guess this is not the issue

On the Stalker addon it is http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/

I give up, don't get it.

DJB628
09-13-2015, 11:51 AM
OK, finally after changing the MAC ID 5 times, it is finally working again, wow, I don't know why they simply don't use the donation number and a MAC ID to identify the user when logging in, that would make sense to me and easier.

Also VOD are not working, are they down, when I click on them, they circle and stop and go right back.

zues29
09-13-2015, 03:03 PM
00:1a? Capital or Lower case?

zues29
09-13-2015, 03:10 PM
I'm getting porn channels but every thing else it's fail

dara
09-13-2015, 03:47 PM
Clear the channel cache.

zachattack
09-14-2015, 03:40 AM
I tried to upgrade to version 9.0.19 and now whenever I try and load any of the channels (All, Information, etc.) , I get the error, <urlopen error timed out>.

azamic
09-17-2015, 08:52 PM
how to download the plugin?

dara
09-17-2015, 08:57 PM
how to download the plugin?

See post #1.

dara
09-22-2015, 08:51 PM
Updated post #1 with local version of 9.0.20. Prostreams released a 9.0.20 which restores the ability to "Set Serial Number" and removes Rocket and IPTV66 portal urls. The version posted in the OP (#1) restores the "Set Serial Number" block, as setting Serial Number causes issues with use with other addons.

09-24-2015, 12:00 AM
OK I got the zip file how do you put it in the box?

dara
09-24-2015, 12:08 AM
OK I got the zip file how do you put it in the box?

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_add-ons_from_zip_files

Google is your friend. I suggest learning more about how to use Kodi through the many resources out there on the internet and youtube.

Johndoe
09-24-2015, 04:44 PM
A stupid question after clearing the xml file do you put your mac in all 3 portals or just the First one ? So the first portal you change the url to https://iks66.tv/main/search/
and add your mac

dara
09-24-2015, 05:10 PM
A stupid question after clearing the xml file do you put your mac in all 3 portals or just the First one ? So the first portal you change the url to https://iks66.tv/main/search/
and add your mac

No. Leave the urls alone, and if you want to put IPTV66 in the first spot, copy the same url that is already in the default settings. You can use the same MAC in all portals, but if you need to use iVue, you must have the MAC in the first portal.

Johndoe
09-25-2015, 12:54 PM
No. Leave the urls alone, and if you want to put IPTV66 in the first spot, copy the same url that is already in the default settings. You can use the same MAC in all portals, but if you need to use iVue, you must have the MAC in the first portal.

Got it working ! :)

What screwed me up was the First post showing different URL's so I set that back.
Also I didn't know that you changed the MAC in all 3 portals
Not sure this messed me up but the MAC showing 00:1A:78 but on stalker its not capital "A" its small "a"

Thank you for all the help ! :)

gorditosooy
09-26-2015, 05:05 AM
I deleted stalker client and try to reinstall it and now I am iptv stalker error with itv authorization failed. I am using 15.2 latest version. please assist. I did reinstall 15.2 and still same error

Johndoe
09-26-2015, 02:08 PM
I deleted stalker client and try to reinstall it and now I am iptv stalker error with itv authorization failed. I am using 15.2 latest version. please assist. I did reinstall 15.2 and still same error

Did you Uninstall Stalker then Clear to defaults by going to add-on settings and clicking Defaults... this will remove old information, including the send serial number flag

Then make sure you are using 9.0.20 version

gorditosooy
09-26-2015, 03:30 PM
yes I uninstalled stalker on my box and did not set defaults setting before deleting it (was I suppose to defaulted before deleting?). I have loaded the latest version 9.0.20, i don't see in pvr client section stalker client to set up the configs. What I do see is when I click on iptv stalker do see the 3 selections. Help!!! was working perfectly last night no issues, just deleted client stalker as I read previous suggestions to delete and re install it to correct epg

dara
09-26-2015, 04:12 PM
@gordito... the IPTV Stalker 9.0.20 here is a video add-on, the "Stalker Client" is a pvr. Pick one to configure first. Since you already have 9.0.20 installed, look at post #2 in this thread to clear your settings after you get a new MAC. Also, look at the tutorial posted in the stickies for this add-on... its not that different from 1.0.18.

Once you have that done, and get IPTV Stalker working, then you can try the PVR Stalker client. Look at the tutorial in the PVR Forum as well.

gorditosooy
09-30-2015, 01:16 PM
not sure if anyone had the problem with 15.1 isengard version, now I have it working now the original version 14.1 helix. and using stalker 19 instead of 20. the only thing I am not able to do is set the guide which 19 doesn't have to enter m3u and the xml. Thanks Dara

ilan
09-30-2015, 04:59 PM
Kudos to the IVUE Folks and the folks here (in particular, Dara) for getting this working. I'll relate what I did, in the hope it might help others who are running into problems. I'm using a Fire Stick with Kodi 15.1, so you may have to alter these instructions slightly to fit your set-up.

1. First, I downloaded the current IPTV Stalker mod, plugin.video.stalker 9.0.20.zip See the first post on the first page in this thread for the download link.

2. I sideloaded the zip file to my Fire Stick using adbFire. If you're not sure how to sideload, Google sideload adbFire. It will give you instructions.

==== I believe the file is also available in the IVUE Guide repo. Check the second page in this thread for that information. ====

2. I reset my IPTV Stalker 1.0.18 to Defaults and uninstalled it.

3. I obtained a new Mac Address. You have to get a new Mac Address, even if your current Mac Address is working. Your current working Mac Address will not work with this implementation. I noted that someone said the Mac Address has to be something very random while Dara said it can be very close to your current working Mac Address. Dara's correct. I just changed the last digit in my working Mac Address, increasing it by 1, i.e., A1 to A2.

Have your Donation ID ready. Go here and obtain your new Mac Address:

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps/

4. I installed the modified Stalker 9.0.20. I clicked Default first thing after installing it. For good measure, I used adbFire to delete my plugin.video.stalker/settings.xml file. Have userdata set in the pulldown menu under Preset directories in adbFire. Next, click the Delete button. In the ensuing popup window, find plugin.video.stalker/settings.xml and delete it. Technically, the full path that you will see in the window is

/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.stalker/settings.xml

It will take some searching, but it is there.

As Dara mentioned, there is another route to accomplishing this task,

"You may have to delete the old settings.xml and allow a new one to regenerate based on the new update. You can use the file manager in Kodi, through Profile directory, addon_data, plugin.video.stalker."

5. I started the IPTV Stalker addon, entering the new Mac Address in Portal 1. I should have added the new Mac Address in Portal 2 and Portal 3 at this point but did not, so please do that now if you're following these steps to avoid a minor nuisance later on. (See #7 below for elaboration.)

6. I started IVUE. I followed ivueguide's recommendation,

"on ivue guide goto settings then guide fixes and choose delete addons file the bottom option this pulls in the new file which no longer sends the mac or serial error. once you've reset the file open ivue then close it once loaded and open it and you'll be good to use it."

7. Hesitantly, I opened IVUE and selected a channel. Bingo, it worked. However, there was an error message on the lower right, something about improper Mac 2 and improper Mac 3. It was working, but there was still that nagging error message. I decided maybe I needed to put the new Mac Address in Portal 2 and Portal 3 in the IPTV Stalker settings. Yup, after adding the new Mac Address to Portal 2 and Portal 3, the error message disappeared, and all is working fine.

Maybe all the steps weren't necessary, but they got IVUE Guide working with IPTV Stalker and only took 10-15 minutes to perform.

RICHIEKHOURY
10-17-2015, 03:15 AM
I have the stalker iptv v 9.0.20 ands ivue epg guide installed. I have the xml stream set to iptvstalker ..it does show the channels and links up to the rocket iptv from stalker but the ivue guide does not show all the 900 plus channels it only shows maybe 200 or so. Even after i delete the ini file in ivue and retry ..the same channels show up..no ppvs or anything....Any ideas ? All the channels work under IPT stalker with no issues..but can't get them all to show up in ivue tv guide..no matter what i try

dara
10-19-2015, 03:08 PM
Updated the modified IPTV Stalker to 9.0.21, to include sending serial number.

RICHIEKHOURY
10-19-2015, 05:46 PM
HI.
I was using the stalker 9.0.19 working fine..i installed the 9.0.21 now its says " bad or missing serial number " ..what should the serial number be ..and the device d, device id2 be

dara
10-19-2015, 05:50 PM
Read the first post again.

RICHIEKHOURY
10-19-2015, 05:58 PM
Thanks ...it worked now ! I inserted a serial number from the box and device id and device id2 and signature as random pin numbers

uirchris
10-19-2015, 08:39 PM

No links in OP. Says attached files but nothing.

Same for fire stick BTW?

dara
10-19-2015, 08:47 PM
Link is there. I'm not a Fire stick user, so you'll have to ask help elsewhere on how to side load that to the Amazon devices.

uirchris
10-19-2015, 08:51 PM
I can side load it, bit of a pain but nothing major. Guess I better get on it.

Links don't work for me, I am on phone though so will try on PC upstairs

uirchris
10-19-2015, 09:52 PM
think I have sussed it, just restarting firestick now.

uirchris
10-19-2015, 09:57 PM
nope. managed to get IVUE working but now LIVE TV doesnt work, says device id ERROR.

any ideas? anyone, ivue has 200 channels, im missing out on quite a few

sbdhulk
10-19-2015, 10:40 PM
How do u prevent iptv stalker from updating?

sbdhulk
10-19-2015, 10:41 PM
I have tried everything i changed my macs enable serial number . Etc and still no luck .. really need help

Pete3467
10-19-2015, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know how to use the zip file 9.0.21 stalker to PC I've tried downloading the file and transferring it to a thumb drive and then opening kodi with file manager and installing from zip file but kodi cannot see the file I've tried the link with an android box and it works fine anyone with any ideas greatly appreciated

eureka
10-19-2015, 10:59 PM
How do u prevent iptv stalker from updating?
go to system, addons, my addons, bring up the lefthand sidebar menu & change auto updates to never & enable notifications. This will stop all addons from updating. From then on you'll be able to check for updates from the same sidebar menu & update the ones you want. You'll also see an 'available updates' notification & 'available updates' will appear as an option in 'my addons' if there are any.

uirchris
10-19-2015, 11:35 PM
Now getting unable to load channels error.

uirchris
10-20-2015, 12:16 AM
Got them back but still no live TV. Is stalker PVR down?

waynemcke
10-20-2015, 12:24 AM
Updated the modified IPTV Stalker to 9.0.21, to include sending serial number.

Thank you dara. This and the information on Page 1 of this thread got be going again.

Much appreciated. :D

melendez01
10-20-2015, 12:38 AM
true my android box i can't see the file attach to download the 9.0.21. true my cell I see the attch and download. Is another way to download.

mania03
10-20-2015, 01:01 AM
hello, I followed the instructions as instructed and it works like a charm.

Clear to defaults by going to add-on settings and clicking Defaults... this will remove old information.
Click on "Custom Mac Address" "Send Serial Number" and "Custom Serial" to show the required fields. (I used the same MAC I had previously and random serial numbers/device id's/signature)

uirchris
10-20-2015, 01:07 AM
Sorted it. All my own fault. Didn't change the server did I?

Stupidity eh? Lmao

mmigz1
10-20-2015, 01:48 AM
Worked great thanks, I didn't have to create a custom serial number.

rydeordie07
10-20-2015, 03:29 AM
This is a modified version of the IPTV Stalker (1.0.18) that allows for connection with iVue and other EPG addons. It also has all three supported servers with the correct URLs. All you need is your properly linked MAC, and set up your custom Serial Number. Main credit still remains with pocpoc, all I did was change a few lines, and the Settings pages.

To install:
Click on "Custom Mac Address" "Send Serial Number" and "Custom Serial" to show the required fields.

For your Serial number, Device Id, Device Id2, and Signature, use any combination of numbers and letters. I recommend treating the fields like a PIN, using numbers you can remember, but not too easy to guess. Use more letters and numbers if you wish.

-
updated to 9.0.20 - this version prevents "send serial number" vs Prostreams version. For use by iptvtalk users.

When will the update 9.0.21 version be available for download on kodi? currently the tec repo and others only have version 9.0.19... Dara are you and the team working on making the latest update available through a source for kodi users?

dara
10-20-2015, 04:30 AM
Hopefully the ivue folks will see the update and get it to their repo.

daddyrat50
10-20-2015, 04:46 AM
I wonder when the update for 9.0.2.1 version is available for update, if the live tv settings will work with both the stalker or the simple client pvr? I had to shut my auto updates off being as i reverted back to version 1.0.1.8. to keep it from updating back to the 9.0.2.1. when the new version comes out will it show up when i manually check for updates? i am working now with the temp fix and its set up with a 13 number serial number and numbers in device 1 and 2 and signature. Works on Stalker NFPS great right now, but ivue will not work and since can't enable live tv dont have no EPG guides at all.

Pittfall
10-20-2015, 05:46 AM
I do need help.
I downloaded the .21 zip
Deleted the xml
Installed from zip
Clicked default
Then added my new mac address, id,id2, signature
Went to NFPS cleared cache
But im still getting authorisation failed
Thus was all working fine last week.

kingkong1
10-20-2015, 06:51 AM
Pitfall.

Uninstall ALL previos traces of stalker. Including deleting xml

Then go and change yer mac address from the donation changer website.

Then install new 9.0.21 addon

Then put in the new mac

Then click on send mad id.

Thats it. No need to put any more data in. No need to put serials etc.

It works a treat.

irish girl
10-20-2015, 11:49 AM
Attached file link doesn't work
On page 1 doesn't open

irish girl
10-20-2015, 01:13 PM
Or do I need to be on my antroid box for link to work at work and using a tablet but link wont open

littlepr
10-20-2015, 03:01 PM
I had this all set up and working last night with PVR Stalker and then on Stalkrr client after setting same serial, Ids and signature. Now its once again failing. What gives?

littlepr
10-20-2015, 03:23 PM
All good now after changing serial #. Dara, why would this have happened if my first serial # was working fine last night?

dara
10-20-2015, 03:53 PM
Or do I need to be on my antroid box for link to work at work and using a tablet but link wont open

The link is visible if you are on a PC based browser, and may not translate to mobile browsers. It may not be convenient for you to download it that way, but it is the most secure way to get it.

irish girl
10-20-2015, 04:41 PM
Ah right see what you mean
Hopefully on antroid box through browser will be able to get file as seen file on computer at work

melendez01
10-20-2015, 10:12 PM

To install:

-

I can't see the attach file true my Android box. Another way to download?

dara
10-20-2015, 10:17 PM
The ivue guide repo will be updated, so I'm told.

classic_wax
10-21-2015, 01:21 AM
Is there a repo that has the 9.0.21 version of stalker?

dara
10-21-2015, 03:22 AM
Is there a repo that has the 9.0.21 version of stalker?

Did you read what was posted just before your post?

Pete3467
10-21-2015, 03:40 AM
Hi dara any news when the ivue app will updated to include the new version of stalker 21 as the zip file will not work with windows based machines
Many thanks

dara
10-21-2015, 04:15 AM
No timeline, maybe later today. I know he's careful not to put out stuff that doesn't work, so he'll probably want to test it before putting it on the repo.

Pete3467
10-21-2015, 04:32 AM
Ok cheers dara

Johnykp
10-21-2015, 07:50 AM
If I don't have access to a computer to download the new update is there any other way of doing this?

Emanon305
10-21-2015, 01:44 PM
Hi im new here but im quite informed on the AFTV. If you can sideload ES file explorer to your firestick. Once you do this open the app and to the left scroll down to remote manager. Enable it and it will give you an ftp address. If your connected on your computer to the same network just type the full address on your address bar (not the internet address bar the one of your files) "ftp://xxxxxxxxxx" this will bring you to the storage of your aftv device. just drag and drop the zip file in download folder. Now on your stick when you go to install addon locate the file in directory. click and install. sorry i can't be in more detail as i dont have a stick with me to make a step by step guide. Hope this sends you in the right direction. I will answer any questions later on tonite.

Eman

Sleepy_Eyez
10-21-2015, 11:44 PM
Why don't I get all the channels? No international channels using iVue

dara
10-21-2015, 11:47 PM
Why don't I get all the channels? No international channels using iVue

One on the limitations of iVue. Not caused by IPTV Stalker.

Sleepy_Eyez
10-22-2015, 02:59 AM
One on the limitations of iVue. Not caused by IPTV Stalker.

Thank you.

So i have to figure out the issues with stalker client.

Pittfall
10-22-2015, 04:48 AM
Thanks Kingkong1 I deleted every trace of stalker that i could find.
Working now

Duggy2.0
10-22-2015, 08:35 AM
hi does anyone know how and where i download the new iptv stalker from and how do i send it to the kodi on my amazon firestick?

Duggy2.0
10-22-2015, 11:16 AM
Does anybody know how you can send the 9.9.21 version to the firestick?

classic_wax
10-22-2015, 04:39 PM
What is the correct url to enter for NFPS.? The donation checker says http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv .not wanting to work?

dara
10-22-2015, 04:59 PM
Read the tutorial. The add-on was configured so you don't have to make a mistake.

classic_wax
10-22-2015, 05:08 PM
ITV authorization failed...is message i'm getting

classic_wax
10-22-2015, 05:20 PM
I have read the tutorial numerous times, I have followed all the steps, new mac address, hit default, entered all the data as per tutorial, enter my serial number, checked send serial number, it syncs up and loads a new serial number, after hitting ok, when i try to open Program, i get the message that ITV authorization failed.?

bawler
10-22-2015, 09:28 PM
Classic_wax do you have the IPTV app installed on your device? It won't let you run both the IPTV stalker app and the kodi version at the same time. If so uninstal one or the other. Also reboot your device after you configure the modified kodi, then reopen kodi and run the new modifier stalker.

classic_wax
10-23-2015, 04:05 AM
Ok after two days of trying this trying that..making up 13 digit serial numbers and such..it was as simple as this..downloaded 9.0.21, got new mac address, opened up stalker, clicked on default, then entered my new mac address, checked send serial number, nothing else, none of the other items below it...just the send serial number..Bingo

K00lKatT
10-23-2015, 04:15 AM
which leaves you still open to get your mac hi-jacked...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8798-Preventing-your-MAC-from-being-hijacked&p=76850#post76850

see post #24

dara
10-23-2015, 04:24 AM
Ok after two days of trying this trying that..making up 13 digit serial numbers and such..it was as simple as this..downloaded 9.0.21, got new mac address, opened up stalker, clicked on default, then entered my new mac address, checked send serial number, nothing else, none of the other items below it...just the send serial number..Bingo

That's fine, but the reason you fill in the custom fields is to prevent your MAC from someone else using it. The addon calculates those fields based on your MAC, so essentially anyone that hits your MAC will be able to use it as well just by having that same "send serial number" flag set. It is unlikely, but there may be some hacker out there who may have figured out a way to scan the MACs to see which ones can be exploited and then sold off. The other negative is that you won't be able to use the PVR Stalker addon, which is superior in function and already supplies a more complete EPG, unless you match those 4 fields.... just saying.

spdklls99
10-26-2015, 04:22 AM
I think you are missing the point completely...filling in the fields for serial number gives an authorization failed error....he figured out the ONLY WAY TO GET IT TO WORK was to leave those fields blank...the exact same thing I have dealt with and it is also the ONLY WAY I can get stalker to work myself. I am no computer programmer but i am no novice either and nothing i did worked..even nupdated to your modded stalker version .21

We arent leaving ourselves open to get our macs hijacked by choice..its either that or stalker wont work.

generica
10-27-2015, 05:42 AM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

joel921
10-27-2015, 07:57 AM
Thanks for your help i will try this new instructions

karenwilkins
10-28-2015, 10:35 AM
I have tried like everything but when trying to open IPTV Stalker, I receive this message: --->> Fatal error : Class "stb" not found in /var/www

I'm therefore unable to open the channels or the list of channels.. I've changed MAC on https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps with no success. You would think a "donation" type subscription would mean easier setup and usage.. But no! Need help!

eureka
10-28-2015, 10:39 AM
I have tried like everything but when trying to open IPTV Stalker, I receive this message: --->> Fatal error : Class "stb" not found in /var/www

I'm therefore unable to open the channels or the list of channels.. I've changed MAC on https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps with no success. You would think a "donation" type subscription would mean easier setup and usage.. But no! Need help!
Servers are temporarily down at the moment. Hopefully they'll be back up before long. Keep an eye on the forum as someone will post when they're back up & running for them.

karenwilkins
10-28-2015, 01:40 PM
Servers are temporarily down at the moment. Hopefully they'll be back up before long. Keep an eye on the forum as someone will post when they're back up & running for them.

Hey, seems to be up and running now as its working. Thanks.

uirchris
10-28-2015, 03:31 PM
Are they up or down now. Getting unable to load. Was fine last night.

Bkman2020
10-28-2015, 06:47 PM
Reboot system should be up after a reboot

edwardnizz
10-28-2015, 10:17 PM
what if you only have nfps, I tried with just the one mac i have and it gives an error,,p.s. i am an extreme noob

harryw
11-01-2015, 09:52 PM
I subscribe to Rocket, got the IKTV working.
Can't get the iVue to link with it, so no listings other than under the channel chart without EPG.
So I have been sing the "All" selection and everything works.
I tried iVe and launch it ith iPStalker , it tries to open with the stream, but fails.
I got everything filled in on all three iks's including the same MAC addresses on all portals (3).
Should I make the signature and Id's all the same ,or I know the content in them is random, but do they have to be the same in each portal? random

netnuta
11-02-2015, 12:05 AM
Ok I have IPTV Stalker 9.0.21 insalled on my Kodi Isengard setup.

I have deleted the iptv stalker ini file through profile settings.

I have setup my MAC through the papiao.is donation checker system.

I have configured IPTV Stalker as per the instructions using the portal 1, http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv also enabled serial number and device id1 and 2 and signature.

I have rebooted the android system and restarted Kodi, opened up IPTV Stalker re-checked the settings all OK! run NFPS
I get all the catagories on the screen but when I go into any of them, like Entertainment or any one I get a error message from IPTV Stalker that says "No JASON objects can be decoded"

Can anyone help me with this problem PLEASE!

Cheers
netnuta

dara
11-02-2015, 12:55 AM
I have deleted the iptv stalker ini file through profile settings.

What did you delete? You would have deleted the settings.xml file in the userdata if you followed the directions.

LilbitLisa25
11-02-2015, 07:39 PM
I know this is probably a really stupid question, but I don't have an option to enter a 'serial number' anywhere. I downloaded IPTV Stalker via iVue as instructed here, linked a new MAC to my donation, but there isn't an option for me to add/send a serial or device number in the IPTV Stalker settings? I have a M8 Android box with Kodi Helix and got my donation via NFPS. Go ahead.. lay it on me. :-)

louise reid
11-03-2015, 08:16 PM
click " send serial number " boxes will appear below.

manny786
11-03-2015, 08:24 PM
This might be a dumb question but I can't figure it out to download the pvr stalker into my NEW Fuse, downloaded on a USB stick but its not taking it. anyone please…….

leonardbl
11-03-2015, 09:57 PM
can anyone help me with a problem I have with IPTV Stalker? I have paid my subscription and the IVue TV Guide was working. When I tried to access IPTV Stalker now I'm getting an error message "incorrect or missing serial number". When I went to Configure IPTV stalker the Custom Mac Address button was missing and so was the serial number. How do I restore the serial number?

dara
11-03-2015, 10:09 PM
What version of IPTV Stalker are you seeing as installed?

netnuta
11-04-2015, 07:19 AM
What did you delete? You would have deleted the settings.xml file in the userdata if you followed the directions.

yes I deleted the settings.xml file in the userdata as per the instructions.

All works fine with the IVue Guide!

louise reid
11-05-2015, 06:14 PM
i am on version 9.0.19 , enabled from ivue repo , haven't had mac/donation email back yet only been 24hrs but i noticed someone else got theirs working despite not having received email so just trying it , but i have no , CUTOM MAC ADDRESS option or SEND SERIAL NUMBER option ???

louise reid
11-05-2015, 06:24 PM
portal 2 and 3 ?
let me get this right , i have purchased with iptv66, i have changed 'name" and url in portal 1 to ipt66 etc as per instructions in " set up stalker to work with ivue guide ". entered mac but have no option to send serial number etc ??? what am i doing wrong please ?
EDIT. i am a dumb arse , just reread 1st post .
damn it .... pressed default entered mac , still where to curomise serial number or send serial number , frustrating :)
SORTED. downloaded 9.0.21 version tx .

louise reid
11-05-2015, 08:08 PM
spoke too soon , bad serial number , this is a nightmare .in post 1 dara you say " configure the portal settings with your mac , if using ivue guide add your mac to portal 1 as well " ?????
so am i to put my mac code in all 3 portals regardless of names and url's ?
do i have to send serial numbers from all 3 portals ?
or if i only have to add my mac to first portal do i leave all 3 portals with default names and url "s ?
I have zero confidence in going into add on ini , in windows until i get some clarification of the correct configuration first please ?
if its easier i am happy to delete the lot , bin the ivue option and go for the pvr with epg option , but reading that tutorial the version appears to be out of date ?
now getting authorization failed after clearing all 3 caches , have mac in prtal 1 and serial number sent, all 3 names and urls set to default.

dara
11-05-2015, 08:53 PM
This may be confusing to some, but you shouldn't be surprised by this. The three servers are only different by name and 'business model', but the urls all go to the same virtual spot. This modified IPTV Stalker has the three different servers names and urls, however when it is called by an outside program, the code will use what ever credentials are in Portal 1. So, yes you do have to completely configure Portal 1 with the same MAC and serial number etc. You do not change the "Server Name" or the URL.

louise reid
11-05-2015, 09:09 PM
This may be confusing to some, but you shouldn't be surprised by this. The three servers are only different by name and 'business model', but the urls all go to the same virtual spot. This modified IPTV Stalker has the three different servers names and urls, however when it is called by an outside program, the code will use what ever credentials are in Portal 1. So, yes you do have to completely configure Portal 1 with the same MAC and serial number etc. You do not change the "Server Name" or the URL.

i appreciate your prompt reply because i am stuck now :)
however reading your reply "you have to completely configure Portal 1 with the same mac and serial number " ??
so i have to use my mac code as the serial number ?
i never picked that up , been at it for hours as well .

louise reid
11-05-2015, 09:17 PM
nope , re did the settings cleared cache on all 3 servers , rebooted kodi =authorisation failed. repeated all that with parental control enabled =same
havent had email with donation yet so am going to give it up and check with the bank in the morning . hoping i dont have to satrt messing about on data base in windows , that frightens me , all i wanted was some tv channels ;
many tx for your respone , its odds on you will be hearing agin from in the next few days.
by the way , howwhen using ivue guide how do i access the VOD or IKS ( whatever that is ) ?

dara
11-05-2015, 10:23 PM
To use the service, you also need that valid donation number and also link your MAC to that donation number, and configure "Send Serial Number" as well, with a complete custom serial number, device IDs and signature to safeguard the MAC. See post #2 in this thread for more information on what to do if you have authorization issues.

louise reid
11-05-2015, 11:04 PM
can i just ask finally dara , " custom serial number " , I took it in your previous post that you said that i have to enter my mac number both as mac and as custom serial number ?
I asked if that is what you meant in my reply , can you confirm that that is the case ?

dara
11-05-2015, 11:10 PM
No, please read the first post for a link to see how you customize your serial number, so your MAC won't be hijacked.

Puska
11-05-2015, 11:10 PM
No that's not what he meant

What you need is to log into papaio with your donation number
you enter custom Mac and update it

Now in Kodi you go to settings for stalker and setup Portal 1
so you enter donation server you paid for
Mac - same as you entered on papiao website
Check to send custom serial
and you enter 13 digit random alphabet serial number
and 4 or more alphabet for device id, id2 ...

so all 4 fields need to be filled in

and than enable service and try to use it

louise reid
11-05-2015, 11:38 PM
Wow thanks very much that is so clearly explained , every time i tried to read post 2 on this thread i just got more and more confused , brilliant devs these lads are but trying to write user freindly tutorials gforcthe average customer must be somewhat of an art i think . I say that with all due respect mind,
Ok tx for that nowi see clearly what needs to be done.

mishtag
11-08-2015, 06:03 AM
Serial number, Device Id, Device Id2, and Signature, do they have to be same? and how many characters it should be?

dara
11-08-2015, 06:12 AM
Serial number, Device Id, Device Id2, and Signature, do they have to be same? and how many characters it should be?

No they don't, and the suggested length of the the Serial number is 13 numbers and letters, the others should be at least 4. Some have found that you may want to put a letter as the last character, but I don't know if it matters, it just worked better for some that way. You have a lot of latitude here, just no special characters or spaces, you can even use real words as well.

Bignij11
11-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Can I just add, for anyone that was a bit lost on how to carry out the instructions on page 2 for a Firestick, you have to push the 'plug-in' zip file using adbfire. After I'd figured that, it was a doddle. Once again thanks again for the help.

mishtag
11-09-2015, 07:36 AM
Thanks dara, it is working but lets see for how long, BTW, you mentioned that same MAC no could be used in different portal, but I have for example donation only from rocket, therefore, I have only configured portal2, so do I need to do anything with portal1?

dara
11-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Thanks dara, it is working but lets see for how long, BTW, you mentioned that same MAC no could be used in different portal, but I have for example donation only from rocket, therefore, I have only configured portal2, so do I need to do anything with portal1?

If you use an epg addon like iVue, you do need to configure portal1, but leave the name and URL alone, just duplicate all other settings.

brucenzach
11-09-2015, 06:57 PM
I have an account with iptvrocket and can't get anything to work or add

legs1973
11-09-2015, 10:36 PM
No they don't, and the suggested length of the the Serial number is 13 numbers and letters, the others should be at least 4. Some have found that you may want to put a letter as the last character, but I don't know if it matters, it just worked better for some that way. You have a lot of latitude here, just no special characters or spaces, you can even use real words as well.

what serial number , the one on the receiver

dara
11-09-2015, 10:52 PM
what serial number , the one on the receiver

You can use that, but it doesn't matter. Make one up.

manny786
11-10-2015, 04:11 PM
Hi Dara,
Just need your help, Trying to update the new stalker to my fuse, should I use a USB and upload onto mickey hop or the system will take it from the usb stick

dara
11-10-2015, 04:23 PM
Hi Dara,
Just need your help, Trying to update the new stalker to my fuse, should I use a USB and upload onto mickey hop or the system will take it from the usb stick

What I do is put the zip file on a network accessible location, and browse to the location when prompted. I think you can do the same with the usb stick as well, but it's something I haven't tried myself as I don't have my fuse, yet.

manny786
11-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Thanks and how do I get a network location. Its not taking the USB

dara
11-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Thanks and how do I get a network location. Its not taking the USB

Do a google search on creating a Network Share. You would do this on a PC, and then point Kodi to the shared folder.

manny786
11-10-2015, 10:44 PM
Thanks Dara, will try that one.

grounded
11-15-2015, 01:54 PM
the attached files shows up after downloading attachment.php something is wrong with your link

grounded
11-15-2015, 01:58 PM
well its not your link its my internet explorer I used google crome no problem downloaded correctly hmmmm

torch
11-19-2015, 03:58 PM
does this work with Linux?, I cant link, have done lots of reading and trying different settings, running latest kodi and stalker 9021, mac 00:1A:78
any suggestions, yes I am new to this!!! guess it shows!!

louise reid
11-19-2015, 08:16 PM
finally got stalker to work today ( ordered it on 3rd november ) all my fault there are so many tutorials on here i am bamboozled lol. so i paid IK66 but have it working in portal1 on nfps , the " serial information invalid " message comes up every time i change a channel it but i can put up with that after over 2 weeks trying to get it to work , also the add on doesnt appear under video add ons on my kodu , i have locate it in settings > my add ons > video add ons. i used the ivue compatible zip , but i cant get it to link in ivue ? in ivue i have XMLTV type set to tecbox ( iptv stalker ), addons,ini TEC Guide, are those settings correct ?

dara
11-19-2015, 08:23 PM
finally got stalker to work today ( ordered it on 3rd november ) all my fault there are so many tutorials on here i am bamboozled lol. so i paid IK66 but have it working in portal1 on nfps , the " serial information invalid " message comes up every time i change a channel it but i can put up with that after over 2 weeks trying to get it to work , also the add on doesnt appear under video add ons on my kodu , i have locate it in settings > my add ons > video add ons. i used the ivue compatible zip , but i cant get it to link in ivue ? in ivue i have XMLTV type set to tecbox ( iptv stalker ), addons,ini TEC Guide, are those settings correct ?

Did you follow this tutorial?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6650-IPTV-Stalker-setup-for-Kodi-%28all-servers%29

louise reid
11-19-2015, 08:54 PM
tx dara , i used that method and it has got rid of serial info invalid message. i only configured portal 1 and used IK66 , so in add on i dont have nfps option but the IK66 works fine. but the channels wont auto link with ivue. IVE settings are as in my first post , have i missed anything ?

dara
11-19-2015, 09:04 PM
I'd review the link where it describes how to set up the serial number, device IDs and signature. If you don't have values that aren't valid, you have to make sure they are at least 4 alphanumeric characters long, and different for all four. In your case, the MAC is now probably unusable, so think of a new one, configure the addon in the portal for iptv66 first, then replicate it in Portal 1 (don't change the portal name or url), then link the MAC in the route checker. The bare minimum would be to NOT configure the custom serial, but just "send serial number" and then link the new MAC.

louise reid
11-19-2015, 09:19 PM
this is why its taken me so long , please dont take this the wrong way i say this with all due respect , link a fictitious mac numer in the router ? i dont understand that , i know before i try it will say give us 48hrs after payment??
my 4 serial numbers , none of them had less than 8 characters ?configure the add on in the portal for IK66 first ?? which portal 3 ?and you want me NOT to configure custom serial so no set of four codes?
ok will try what you suggest but i just have to invent a mac number ??
sorry , forget the serial number thing i see i have to put the 4 codes in.

dara
11-19-2015, 09:27 PM
You need the following to get IPTV Stalker to work

a MAC that is linked to your donation, that is in the form of 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx, where the x's are numbers or letters between A-F. You basically make that up, and you will get a message that will say it's a duplicate, incorrect, or linked successfully.
You need to have "Custom Mac Address" on, and "Send Serial Number" on, and you put that MAC in Portal 1 and Portal 3
If you want to keep your MAC from getting hijacked, click on "Custom Serial" and fill in the 4 fields with at least 4 alpha numeric characters, in both Portal 1 and Portal 3.

There are other tutorials that show this in pictures as well.

louise reid
11-19-2015, 09:35 PM
now i cant get into stalker authorization failure on both servers. can i just confirm , i enter mac on portal 3, press send serial number ( blue ) , but leave custom searial number unchecked so i am not configuring any numbers , then do same on portal 1 but leave nfps name and url as it is ?

louise reid
11-19-2015, 09:37 PM
where will i get a message saying , duplicate , incorrect or linked ?

i get the message i knew i would get , " ALLOW US 24HRS AFTER PURCHASE OR CHECK IF YOUR CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED "
none of the three you post. oh well it was only $23 . thanks for trying. :(

dara
11-19-2015, 09:47 PM
You get this when you link your mac here:

https://iks66.tv/main/search/

You need to have the route number first though, and I see that you haven't gotten that yet. It should be sent to you in an e-mail.