PDA

View Full Version : Create a New Playlist

italoman
01-29-2015, 07:22 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am new to IPTV...been doing so research .m3u and I would like to create a playlist so I can share and run it on my mag250 box...I am having a problem finding tv channel links? where do you find the links on my own? I don't want to use anyone's links...I'd like to know where they find the station?...So I could learn to make the file and revamp it when links go down? re-post

BIO
01-29-2015, 07:59 PM
Chances are you will always be using someone else's links no matter where you find them. Links to sites that show links has stopped because at least one was full of nasty bugs and spam to load onto members when they went there. Because of that, only the m3u files themselves are permitted on site.

You can either search google to see if you can find a site that doesn't take over your pc and bank account. Or edit the lists members are taking the time to provide. Just open a playlist from the site with notepad and delete what you don't want would be my suggestion.

italoman
01-29-2015, 08:33 PM
Thanks Bio,
So there are no actual channel stations to get there links from....embedded links don't work?

BIO
01-29-2015, 08:53 PM
Some stations may have free viewing, think one of the m3u files have it with the website (think it was abc). Most stations will only stream if you pay or show you subscribe to them already- makng them pay and not free streams. Most the channels in these lists are streamed from somewhere else not affiliated with the channel IMHO. Don't pretend to know much about it, smoke and mirrors :)

Links are not permitted related to this. Doesn't matter if they're live, coded, Or embedded

italoman
01-30-2015, 01:00 AM
Thanks Bio for clearing that up for me...I'll try to find some lists then...Thanks again