PDA

View Full Version : TV Addons not working

abidzip
08-26-2015, 11:58 PM
Hello, I'm running TV Online with kodi version TV addons Kodi 14.2 which was working well till tonight. I go into IPTV Stalker, start a channel for NFPS and it comes on for about 10 seconds than boots to main menu and locks up requiring a a reboot or turning the box on and off. I have done a factory reset and the same issue. I also tried using Genesis, 1 channel, and the other video add ons and it still does the same thing, doesn't matter what you use in the addons. I downloaded 1 channel from the market and I have no problem so I think the issue is the TV addon program! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Marley
08-27-2015, 12:53 AM
go to channel store and pick anyone when you do that look at the memory if its full do a box reset and start all over

floder2
08-27-2015, 02:18 AM
Avov TV-Online box................does not have IPTV Stalker,

K00lKatT
08-27-2015, 04:46 AM
The Avov has a licensed version of Infomir's middleware stalker which is for live tv, vod, etc. for the IPTV section..

Marley
08-27-2015, 05:20 AM
did you read what he said all of them are doing that

floder2
08-27-2015, 06:38 AM
Hello, I'm running TV Online with kodi version TV addons Kodi 14.2 which was working well till tonight. I go into IPTV Stalker, start a channel for NFPS and it comes on for about 10 seconds than boots to main menu and locks up requiring a a reboot or turning the box on and off. I have done a factory reset and the same issue. I also tried using Genesis, 1 channel, and the other video add ons and it still does the same thing, doesn't matter what you use in the addons. I downloaded 1 channel from the market and I have no problem so I think the issue is the TV addon program! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I use kodi in the tv-online box .....and have not found that problem............the addons I usually use are MLBMC and Sportsdevil .......I also use 1channel from the market and like you have no problem...maybe some addons themselves...in kodi are the problem and not (TVADDONS) kodi

floder2
08-27-2015, 06:41 AM
The Avov has a licensed version of Infomir's middleware stalker which is for live tv, vod, etc. for the IPTV section..

sorry .but i just call that the main menu.......LIVETV--VOD--MY APPS/-/Market-Radio.......but yes I know what you mean

abidzip
08-27-2015, 05:33 PM
Ok, I did a manual reset from the back several times now and still no luck. When I reinstall TV Addons it still has all my original settings, PVR Simple Client, the manual upload of IPTV stalker and again nothing runs for more than a few seconds and reverts back to main menu and locks up. I am wondering if there is way to wipe all data clean in this 14.2 because I believe I am not getting a clean install since all my previous settings keep loading on installation?

Marley
08-27-2015, 06:46 PM
did you read my post 2 if it full go to setting -system info-see factory reset click that will bring the box to its original state add Ethernet or wireless and let it do its thing then do your setup again i thing your box memory ifs full

a-team
08-27-2015, 08:58 PM
Asft is right, if you do a factory data reset it will wipe any settings that are getting carried over between installs. If you are in the main menu (white screen) go into settings then go into system info and then click the factory data reset. That will reset your box and wipe all the settings on it.

hoadzman
09-02-2015, 10:53 PM
i'm having the same issues here with the avov tvonline box, was working fine then everything just started freezing and has stopped working, did all that I saw online I should do including reporting the issue to avov, still awaiting a fix, back to the minix I guess