PDA

View Full Version : Where are NBCSN , Canadian Sports Channel and WWE UFC PPVs?

andrewd
08-23-2015, 05:40 PM
Hello,
i am new here, i use IKS66 on KODI`s IPTV Stalker. i looked everywhere but i am not able to find the NBCSN and Extra Time channel for EPL or the Canadian Sports Channel SN and TSN also WWE Summerslam is live tonight i am not able to find channel for it either. please tell me where can i find them and please dont mention channels by number because i am using it on KODI and it doesnt show channel number only name.
Thank you.

tommyhai
08-23-2015, 07:38 PM
Hello,
i am new here, i use IKS66 on KODI`s IPTV Stalker. i looked everywhere but i am not able to find the NBCSN and Extra Time channel for EPL or the Canadian Sports Channel SN and TSN also WWE Summerslam is live tonight i am not able to find channel for it either. please tell me where can i find them and please dont mention channels by number because i am using it on KODI and it doesnt show channel number only name.
Thank you.

the channel you looking none have it

zeddie
09-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Hello,
Thank you.

good question.. nbcsn would be great.. any plans to add it?

theuduk
09-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Some EPL games can be seen on Sky sports 1 BT Sports and the Astro channels may also come on some other sports channels.

Note:See from the list that NBCSN 159 has been added overnight.

big dady
09-03-2015, 05:40 PM
Ok now i'm blind

hondo1
09-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Ok now i'm blind

Not blind. They snuck it in overnight.