PDA

View Full Version : Zip File

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 06:52 PM
how can i transafre a zip file from my computer to my fire tv? stupid question, i know!

Alucard
08-22-2015, 07:08 PM
I would recommend side loading ES File Explorer. This can access your network and transfer files. It also has remote access option that starts a FTP server on the FTV so you can FTP the file over. Note that this requires you to use Wireless though. Another option is to use the Kodi File manager which also can access your network. Amazon FireTV Utility also has a way for you to transfer files to the device. Then the not so easy way is to use ADB directly.

Barb1221
08-22-2015, 07:14 PM
I use a program called wondershare mobile go you have to plug your fire stick into your computer and the program allows you to transfer it from computer to stick

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 07:30 PM
I would recommend side loading ES File Explorer. This can access your network and transfer files. It also has remote access option that starts a FTP server on the FTV so you can FTP the file over. Note that this requires you to use Wireless though. Another option is to use the Kodi File manager which also can access your network. Amazon FireTV Utility also has a way for you to transfer files to the device. Then the not so easy way is to use ADB directly.

ok will sideload that ES file explorer, its just that i need that new PVR stalker zip and into kodi