sowen91
08-22-2015, 03:42 PM
I keep getting the error device mismatched id when I try and link the epg

big dady
08-22-2015, 03:45 PM
You need to use 00:1A:78 not 79 for mac address

sowen91
08-22-2015, 04:36 PM
I am using the stalker PVR add-on and it says to use the last 3 hexidecimals groups linked to your donation. When I add these hexidecimals numbers in I either get a authentication error or the device ID mismatched

dara
08-22-2015, 04:44 PM
I am using the stalker PVR add-on and it says to use the last 3 hexidecimals groups linked to your donation. When I add these hexidecimals numbers in I either get a authentication error or the device ID mismatched

If the MAC you linked to your donation starts with "00:1A:79" instead of "00:1A:78", you will get that error. So, just go into the donation checker and make that change.

sowen91
08-22-2015, 04:47 PM
My donation starts with 00:1A:78

dara
08-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Are you using or have used IPTV Stalker as well? Did you ever click "Send Serial Number" or ever put data in fields in PVR Stalker besides the portal url, MAC or XMLTV?

Did you clear data after disabling "LIVE TV", and made sure you disabled "Stalker Client" in the PVR Clients list?

sowen91
08-22-2015, 06:27 PM
I have IPTV stalked installed and using it don't have serial number sending enabled, I thought I was supposed to use PVR stalker

dara
08-22-2015, 06:49 PM
You might need a new MAC linked to your donation. Don't use iVue, and make sure you aren't using 1.2.0 for IPTV Stalker... i

sowen91
08-22-2015, 07:15 PM
Where is the new IPTV stalker repo

dara
08-22-2015, 07:31 PM
Where is the new IPTV stalker repo

There is no official repo for that addon. The best place to get it is posted on the site... in pretty obvious places.

sowen91
08-22-2015, 08:16 PM
When I use the IPTV stalker 1.083 version over the 1.2 I keep getting an authentication error and am unable to access any of the server content when I use the 1.2 and check send SN it works without issues

Any admin or user help would be appreciated if in using the wrng add-on or need to reconfigure something differently

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 09:26 PM
Stalker Authentication failed.retrying? then about 10-15 seconds after it says device conflict device_id mismatch any ideas?

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 09:45 PM
i have the excat same issues as yourelf? i am runnuing the PVR stalker NFPS and am getting this error code, any fixes?

Alucard
08-22-2015, 09:49 PM
You had send SR# enabled and once you do that your MAC and SR# are tied together. You need to disable Send SR# in the Stalker Client and then go change your MAC. The all should be good.

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 09:52 PM
You had send SR# enabled and once you do that your MAC and SR# are tied together. You need to disable Send SR# in the Stalker Client and then go change your MAC. The all should be good.

change Mac where sorry? PVR stalker NFPS or IPTV Stalker?

Alucard
08-22-2015, 11:24 PM
You need to generate a new MAC and link it to your donation. Then you need to update the MAC in the Stalker Clients.

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 11:31 PM
You need to generate a new MAC and link it to your donation. Then you need to update the MAC in the Stalker Clients.

yea i have done all that still getting the Authentication on the PVR stalker

Johnnymo9210
08-24-2015, 06:20 PM
Can someone please help me, I have bought the IPTV and now cant get the pvr working everything is right as dara's thread, I have tried it on kodi 15.1, 15.0 and still getting the same issue, have installed and un stalled, changed my MAC address just cant get this working, can anyone please help me. Thanks

This is for the PVR Stalker NFPS 0.8.3
Running IPTV stalker 1.0.18
Kodi 15.0 isenguard

Alucard
08-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Uninstall the stalker client

Stalker PVR Setup Instructions
1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
3. Go to Settings, Addons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
4. Select Configure.
5. Select Portal 1
6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
7. Enter the Server Address. It can be hxxp: //portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/ or 11.iptvprivateserver.tv Replace xx with tt.
8. Set the Time Zone your in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://is.gd/NFPSF Replace xx with tt.
13. Click OK to change it.
14. Go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml
15. Insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the PVR Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.

dvbken
08-25-2015, 03:04 AM
if at anytime you set 'device_id' or 'device_id2' in IPTV stalker, then the mac address that you used is also tied to those device_ids.

if you're using a mag stb you currently can't use "Stalker Client NFPS", because the mac address is always prefixed to 00:1A:78. while the mag uses 00:1A:79.

you have three options to fix the device_id conflict:
1) change the mac address
2) get the device_ids from the IPTV stalker settings and configure "Stalker Client"'s settings to use the save device_ids
3) ask your provider to clear any device_ids associated with your mac address

Johnnymo9210
08-25-2015, 09:05 AM

1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
4. Select Configure.
5. Select Portal 1
7. Enter the Server Address. It can be hxxp: //portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/ or 11.iptvprivateserver.tv Replace xx with tt.
8. Set the Time Zone your in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
14. Go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml
16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the PVR Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).

is this for the PVR stalker NFPS or Stalker cilent that is pre loaded onto kodi 15.0? thanks

Johnnymo9210
08-25-2015, 09:40 AM

4. Select Configure.
5. Select Portal 1

ok so on the pvr stalker NFPS thats where i am getting the authenticion failed..... device conflict_id missmatch, i unistalled the pvr stalker NFPS and loaded on the stalker client the one you can change the timeout to 60, followed all the steps thats you said an now getting the Unable to load channels message. i just cant fiugre out how to get around this.

Johnnymo9210
08-25-2015, 09:43 AM
if at anytime you set 'device_id' or 'device_id2' in IPTV stalker, then the mac address that you used is also tied to those device_ids.

if you're using a mag stb you currently can't use "Stalker Client NFPS", because the mac address is always prefixed to 00:1A:78. while the mag uses 00:1A:79.

you have three options to fix the device_id conflict:
1) change the mac address
2) get the device_ids from the IPTV stalker settings and configure "Stalker Client"'s settings to use the save device_ids
3) ask your provider to clear any device_ids associated with your mac address

i am using the amazon fire TV, my MAC address is 00:1A:78

i have changed the MAC address numerous amount of times
IPTV stalker and the stalker client have the same MAC address that is linked to my donation

Alucard
08-25-2015, 12:58 PM
It is the PVR Stalker that comes with Kodi.

The issue is that one of the clients is sending additional info to the back end server that locks out the others. If you install the Stalker Client from the repo, the Send Serial Number is enabled by default and that needs to be disabled bore you do anything else. If you use iVue then this will lockout your all your clients unless you do a hack for it not to send the SR.

Once the the back-end server is locked to one of the clients, then the only way to fix this is to change the MAC. Just to see if you can get it working.

I would suggest disabling/uninstalling iVue and Stalker Client add-on, then go to the your Kodi\userdata\add on_data and delete the pvr.stalker and plugin.video.stalker folders to insure you get fresh configs.

Once that is done work with the PVR Stalker only following the instructions I posted. iVue and Stalker Client is not needed for this.

Johnnymo9210
08-25-2015, 01:23 PM
It is the PVR Stalker that comes with Kodi.

The issue is that one of the clients is sending additional info to the back end server that locks out the others. If you install the Stalker Client from the repo, the Send Serial Number is enabled by default and that needs to be disabled bore you do anything else. If you use iVue then this will lockout your all your clients unless you do a hack for it not to send the SR.

Once the the back-end server is locked to one of the clients, then the only way to fix this is to change the MAC. Just to see if you can get it working.

I would suggest disabling/uninstalling iVue and Stalker Client add-on, then go to the your Kodi\userdata\add on_data and delete the pvr.stalker and plugin.video.stalker folders to insure you get fresh configs.

Once that is done work with the PVR Stalker only following the instructions I posted. iVue and Stalker Client is not needed for this.
Im not running Ivue guide with it as I haven't got that far, the only way I can access Live tv is through thr IPTV stalker add on, I have deleted the pvr stalker that came with kodi 15.0 for the pvr stalker NFPS, shall I update to 15.1 and use the stalker client that is loaded with 15.1? so that will give me a fresh start?

Johnnymo9210
08-25-2015, 02:06 PM

4. Select Configure.
5. Select Portal 1

on line 14 I get to settings.xml and it wont let me open it. it says settings.xml then to the right off it, it says 3.98KB

Alucard
08-25-2015, 03:29 PM
PVR Stalker comes with Kodi 15 so yes you could do that. Just need to make sure you do step14.

As far as you not being able to open the file, you should be able to use Note pad or any other text editor to open it.

Johnnymo9210
08-25-2015, 03:42 PM
PVR Stalker comes with Kodi 15 so yes you could do that. Just need to make sure you do step14.

As far as you not being able to open the file, you should be able to use Note pad or any other text editor to open it.

ok so I should be using PVR Stalker and not "stalker client"? all I have in the PVR clients that start with PVR is PVR demo client, PVR filmon client, PVR IPTV simple client , PVR WMC Client

Johnnymo9210
08-25-2015, 03:54 PM

also confused on how to install a text editor on the amazon fire tv

Alucard
08-25-2015, 07:58 PM
The PVR Client is in Kodi 15+. There is a sticky that has the PVR client so you can download it and install and that one I don't think you have to do step 14 on.

As for editing the file. I would suggest you install ES File Explorer. That will allow you to move files around from the FTV and your machine. It also has an FTP Server so you could use a FTP client to move files. That is what I do. If you do use the FTP Server you will need to be on wireless though while your using the FTP Server.

Johnnymo9210
08-25-2015, 09:16 PM
Yep that's right that's the stalker that you can change the timeout to 60, I will not need to do step 14 then as I can do it from that, however once I complete all the step is saying stalker client unable to load channels , I just can't get around it lol

Xiloh
09-14-2015, 05:51 AM
I had this problem and continue having this problem with NFPS. I couldn't get the stalker pvr client to work without giving me the "unable to load channels error". What eventually worked was doing a clean install of the Stalker addon (9.0.19) then changing my mac address with papiao and changing the timeout to 60 on the pvr via xml file.

It seems even if you do don't sent the SN# and do a clean install, the mac address gets blocked in 24hrs once you change it???