PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Hello all, I'm new to the forum, I'm currently using the FTV with Kodi 15.0 , I was using IPTV stalker when it was free now I'm aware you have to pay for subscription, I'm looking to buy the subscription and am not 100% sure how it works out, I have a fair idea about them sending you an email with a new MAC address and that but is it hard to setup after that? Is there a flow chart to go through? I'm also using the iVue guide with it, is this the better one to use with it as I have seen people are using different guides, I have looked through the forum bit people seem to be taking about different boxes, so that's why I have came here and hopefully someone will come along and give me good advice. Thanks very much.

tinman_hd
08-22-2015, 11:32 AM
http://iptvtalk.net/iptv-how-to-setup.pdf and http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?73-Kodi-Tutorials

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 02:35 PM
Thanks Very much for the quick reply, ok i have got my donation and have changed my MAC address, its still not letting me in, Its saying IPTV Stalker urlopen error [rrno 7] no address associated with hostname. any ideas what i have done wrong?

tinman_hd
08-22-2015, 03:14 PM
Did you link mac in Stalker addon?
Did you clear cache?

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 03:26 PM
ok the IPTV stalker updated and now its working, Its trying to get the PVR stalker working along side each other , the PVR stalker is now saying unable to load channels but IPTV stalker is working fine? any ideas?

Alucard
08-22-2015, 03:47 PM
You need to make sure that Send Serial number is not enabled in the Stalker Client. Once this has been disabled, you will need to change your MAC again and update the Stalker Clients with the new MAC.

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 03:57 PM
is that to get PVR working or just IPTV stalker?

tinman_hd
08-22-2015, 04:04 PM
your doing one stick right? You can't have two sticks with same mac running at the same time. Its one donation per stick or box

Johnnymo9210
08-22-2015, 04:17 PM
yea its one Fire TV, i have got my Mac address linked now and IPTV stalker is working fine, its trying to get the PVR stalker working, its saying it cannot load the channels, am i correct in syaing that the PVR stalker add on that you get with kodi is now no good and you are to delete it and install it again?

Alucard
08-22-2015, 07:17 PM
The setting is in the Stalker Client not the PVR Stalker. Once it is turned off you need to change your MAC.