PDA

View Full Version : New Member Registrations

crazed 9.6
01-25-2015, 12:23 AM
There was some fuss with our vBulliten and the registrations.
Administration has fixed it now :)
If any one is still having trouble, please re-register.
And if still having trouble, then send a PM to me (just click on my name and you'll see the PM function)

thnx guys and sorry for the trouble
:)

cdvideo2
01-31-2015, 09:22 PM
I also have a problem with getting on here I registered as cdvideo and never received a confirmation and when I log in it says I can not do anything I checked all my junk mail etc. I did a request for password and still no email sent with new password. Tried to re register but could not use old name and old email address had to use cdvdeo2 and different email.

Any idea what happened to my original cdvideo??

TKS

Dan C

crazed 9.6
01-31-2015, 10:20 PM
your original cdvideo nic is now in never never ethernet land.
Sorry about that , but glad to see you made it here :)

cdvideo2
02-01-2015, 01:43 AM
OH well SH*T Happens , I'll have to remember to add the one on the end :D

TKS
Dan C

bigal98312
02-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Thank You for fixing it. BA

cdvideo2
02-08-2015, 01:15 PM
your original cdvideo nic is now in never never ethernet land.
Sorry about that , but glad to see you made it here :)

One thing I did notice is that when I use my Asus Transformer table, that I use to register in the first place. I am not able to log in what so ever. My new registration or old. I have to use my laptop or desktop to log in. Must be an android or Transformer thing.

Dan C

cdvideo2
02-08-2015, 03:06 PM
One thing I did notice is that when I use my Asus Transformer table, that I use to register in the first place. I am not able to log in what so ever. My new registration or old. I have to use my laptop or desktop to log in. Must be an android or Transformer thing.

Dan C

Now it is workingon my tablet weird

satmam61
02-20-2015, 10:20 PM
Hi there....I just registered today.and I'm able to post and download and such but never received a confirmation email stating that I did .I was able to enter the site right away without any problems at all. ...not sure why I didn't receive an email but thought you should know in case it causes any problems with the site or any new members. ....BTW. ....great site....I was just surfing around looking for good info on iptv...and after a few minutes of reading I signed up

Satmam61

BIO
02-20-2015, 10:34 PM
All is good satmam, the verification and everything had caused some members problems and was changed/removed.

alphablondy
02-23-2015, 11:45 PM
I noticed we have a lot of guests visiting daily . guys come on in join :) the more the merrier