PDA

View Full Version : PVR Client Unable to Load Channels (after latest method)

eureka
08-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Hi guys,

Using Kodi 15.0 on an MK808B+ android box & after following the latest instructions yesterday from in this thread (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6570-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access&p=52722#post52722) when everthing worked just fine I powered by box on today to be greeted with the dreaded 'Stalker Client Unable to Load Channels' error message.

I also tried the IPTV Stalker add-on which also worked yesterday after following the latest instructions in this thread (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6650-IPTV-Stalker-setup-for-Kodi-%28all-servers%29) & got an Authorisation Failed error message.

My route is active & I have checked in the search facility. I tried the usual clearing cache, enabling & disabling, restarting etc to no avail.

I then changed my MAC address (yes, am using 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX) by altering the last digit & entered the new address in the PVR Client & also the Add-On resulting in channels loading again & everthing working perfectly. Is this just some sort of a teething problem or am I going to have to change my MAC address every day? I thought the whole idea of the latest config was to use the MAC address using the last six characters of your device.

Could it be that the problem is using both the Stalker Add-on & the Stalker PVR client (obviously not both at the same time) on the same device in the same session has triggered a block/red flag on the MAC address even though I'm using only one device e.g. if I'm having problems loading the channels from the PVR Client I'd open the Stalker Add-On to make sure that the server is actually up, or if i'm experiencing problems with stuttering using the PVR I'd try the channel on the Add-On to see if it came through any better?

dara
08-16-2015, 01:28 PM
If you "Send Serial Number" or anything else in the setup besides the url and the MAC, that may cause something at the server to block the MAC. It may just be a random thing going on back there at the server where certain MACs may not work immediately also. Hopefully your current mac will continue to work, but I don't think there will be an issue with people changing urls using the 78 as one of those tricks in your toolbag.

eureka
08-16-2015, 01:41 PM
If you "Send Serial Number" or anything else in the setup besides the url and the MAC, that may cause something at the server to block the MAC. It may just be a random thing going on back there at the server where certain MACs may not work immediately also. Hopefully your current mac will continue to work, but I don't think there will be an issue with people changing urls using the 78 as one of those tricks in your toolbag.
Thanks Dara, no I didn't send serial number or anything - hopefully it's just one of those things, & if it happens again I'll just change the MAC if & when I need to.