PDA

View Full Version : avov tvonline

sylvia
08-13-2015, 11:22 PM
got a new avov tvonlne today. hooked it up pluged it in thats where the difficulty starts idont see a mac address anywhere on box or on the avov there were no instructions or even a receipt bought on ebay done a lot of reading is the mac address on the unit thanks

K00lKatT
08-13-2015, 11:27 PM
turn box on, main menu>settings>server settings , look in upper right corner...

sylvia
08-14-2015, 01:32 AM
turn box on, main menu>settings>server settings , look in upper right corner...

trying to connect wifi entered password with no security code says not in range and its 2 feet away can i hard wire this

nada233
08-14-2015, 03:27 AM
yes you can is under settings as you go in to setting there will be a internet one as well as a wife also .

Capt.Kangaroo
08-14-2015, 03:35 AM
trying to connect wifi entered password with no security code says not in range and its 2 feet away can i hard wire this

try the wpa/wpa2(or something similar) security setting and use the SSID(password) thats on your router. Should work.
Hardwired is always better given the choice though

a-team
08-14-2015, 04:55 PM
Your Mac address should always be visible. You can head over to sn.avov.tv and fill out the form to get an update pushed to your box. That is the way we fix this problem. We actually used to manually take down the serial numbers but now we have a form to keep them all in one place. If you see your problem there (hidden MAC address is one of them) you can fill it out and we will push an OTA update to your box. That should fix the problem.

sylvia
08-15-2015, 01:34 AM
Your Mac address should always be visible. You can head over to sn.avov.tv and fill out the form to get an update pushed to your box. That is the way we fix this problem. We actually used to manually take down the serial numbers but now we have a form to keep them all in one place. If you see your problem there (hidden MAC address is one of them) you can fill it out and we will push an OTA update to your box. That should fix the problem.

in need of help step by step instuctions on how to set up a avov online all i can find is demos and reviews this is the only way i can do it thanks

sylvia
08-16-2015, 02:15 AM
is one of the first things to do make a donation to a service provider i am having great dificulty with this set up because i don't know how to do this

K00lKatT
08-16-2015, 02:21 AM
if you're still in the blue set up screen just do each block. getting a donation is totally separate from setting up....pls read the stickys in the announcement forum...

sylvia
08-16-2015, 05:06 AM
if you're still in the blue set up screen just do each block. getting a donation is totally separate from setting up....pls read the stickys in the announcement forum...

another question i hard wired the avov how do i know its connected

K00lKatT
08-16-2015, 05:15 AM
menu>settings>ethernet

Marley
08-16-2015, 05:35 AM
it tell you on left top corner some kind symbol

sylvia
08-16-2015, 10:07 PM
do you fill in the areas in eternet box to hard wire the avov online ethernet box and ip address and net mask those spaces

K00lKatT
08-16-2015, 10:13 PM
no, all you choose is DHCP or static...I suggest you choose DHCP, works well for most

theuduk
08-16-2015, 10:22 PM
Suggest you do a reboot by either cutting power Off/On or holding Off on remote for a few sec then choose Reboot from drop down, a reboot helps with many issues.

sylvia
08-16-2015, 10:35 PM
did reboot theuduk what should i do next

sylvia
08-16-2015, 10:41 PM
trying to connect to server 1 entered 1.iptvprivateserver.tv/ not connecting

K00lKatT
08-16-2015, 10:45 PM
sigh....wrong url, use 11.iptvprivateserver.tv....pls read the tutorials, Sylvia..that is the correct url for NFPS server, hopefully that is where you made your donation

sylvia
08-16-2015, 10:55 PM
i have not made a donation yet is there one you recommend

tinman_hd
08-16-2015, 10:59 PM
I have a tv online box and it works fine. I have NFPS Donation, but you really need to read. You are not even fully reading the help your getting on your own thread.....read. Everyone is willing to help. It just gets frustrating when people rush through it without putting the time in to read.

K00lKatT
08-17-2015, 02:36 AM
pls read, Sylvia....we like Rocket here..

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here

sylvia
08-19-2015, 07:14 AM
pls read, Sylvia....we like Rocket here..

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here

i made my donation did not get email yet but i can search on rocket site and the info looks like iks info with username and password is that my donation number

K00lKatT
08-19-2015, 07:21 AM
the 12 digit donation # you get in email is your user/password

sylvia
08-19-2015, 08:38 PM
following instuctions that are posted word for word when i got to step 3a theres a search for donation box that comes up what do i put in there because i can't get past that box i already know my donation number thanks

sylvia
08-20-2015, 06:01 AM
following instuctions that are posted word for word when i got to step 3a theres a search for donation box that comes up what do i put in there because i can't get past that box i already know my donation number thanks

i am connected to server can someone help with linking my mac can do it with the setup directions

K00lKatT
08-20-2015, 06:39 AM
simply go to iptvrocket.is where you got your donation...click check rocket....enter donation # & capcha ....then enter your mac addy following directions...

K00lKatT
08-20-2015, 07:05 AM
patiently waiting.....would like to go to bed sometime soon, pls..

sylvia
08-20-2015, 07:39 AM
patiently waiting.....would like to go to bed sometime soon, pls..

thank you koolkat for helping me get this running it is wonderful it was well worth the wait

Marley
08-20-2015, 02:30 PM
lol yes it is

Lowteck
08-20-2015, 06:10 PM
for those who buy a single donation can at the time of purchase, can enter their mac address at that time and not have to do extra steps to add their mac. But if they fail to add it, then they will have to go to the link to add their mac address just like if they need to change their mac address. Caution be sure to use ":" and not ";". Also, make sure of "B" and "8". It is easy to mistake these on the TV.

Lowteck
08-20-2015, 08:50 PM
I just currently tried to activate a code and entered the mac address with lower case and it said that mac was already in use. I then tried with upper case and it went through. But when I entered the information into the box, it would not authorize. Reading on this thread that people were adding their username/password information, I tried it also. It still would not authorize, so I went back and changed the mac address to lowercase in change mac address at rocket and then without using the username/password the unit authorized. Hope this can help some people.