PDA

View Full Version : Setting up PVR Stalker (Kodi Built-in)

dara
07-24-2015, 11:04 PM
If you have an issue with connection problems with this add-on after you have completed the tutorial, please start your own thread in this forum (PVR Clients) Discussion will be about configuration only.

--

This add-on is built into Kodi 15 and above, so there is no official zip files necessary to install.

--
A customized and simpler NFPS/Rocket/IPTV66 version is now available. See this thread for set-up information.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13053-How-To-Set-up-pvr-stalker-nfps-with-epg-ninja

resin
08-15-2015, 03:13 PM
another tut no file links

eureka
08-15-2015, 03:58 PM
Dara,

Many thanks for these up to date & easy to follow instructions!

After dozens of attempts I had almost given up on trying to get this to work, but decided to try one last time & am delighted that I did. I changed my MAC address, did a fresh install & came on here just to follow previous instructions & found this newer 'how to guide'.

I realise that this was a work in progress & I for one appreciate all the behind the scenes work that went into it - it's now working flawlessy for me, so thanks a lot for taking the time to post it.

I've just got one suggestion & that is to highlight/bold the text that says there's no need to enter Auth Credentials any more, as no doubt there are others who might have been so used to entering them that they might automatically do so (I had actually entered mine before enabling & only noticed this as I was re-reading your post to make sure I had followed it exactly).

Thanks again!

mephasor
08-15-2015, 04:10 PM
Tested everything on the latest Openelec6 beta for Raspberry Pi 2 with the pvr stalker included and everything is working.

eureka
08-15-2015, 04:23 PM
another tut no file links
Oh ye of little faith! You don't need file links as everything you need is already in Kodi - you just need to configure & install. You don't even need to install The IPTV Stalker Add-On.

Just follow the instructions in the OP.

djskip
08-15-2015, 06:15 PM
Does anyone have this problem, while using the pvr stalker addon the picture stutters and freeze. I tested it on the stalker addon and smooth sailing

bkmo
08-19-2015, 04:17 PM
Does anyone have this problem, while using the pvr stalker addon the picture stutters and freeze. I tested it on the stalker addon and smooth sailing

I seem to have a similar experience with PVR Stalker. IPTV Stalker may have little stuttering, but PVR Stalker freezes bad.

steemer
08-22-2015, 03:04 AM
Just installed PVR Stalker, works so much better than IPTV Stalker, awesome:cool:

dara
08-22-2015, 03:46 AM
NFPS/Rocket/IPTV66 specific version now available!

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1015-PVR-Stalker-Client-(was-staker-client-pvr-add-on)&p=7839&viewfull=1#post7839

siren66
08-31-2015, 03:34 PM
I want to say thank you to Dara as I have read all the post associated with setting up the EPG and followed a couple of other posts/guides and nothing worked. I was super frustrated until I saw the post above and it worked the first time. How could something so straight forward turn into a quagmire of bad information and wasting time I am sure most of us don't have. I always appreciate all those who post help and guides in the forums as I am no expert and I believe they are trying to help. Thanks to everyone who has the knowledge and skills and who also can write a simple guide like Dara.

jamierobo27
09-04-2015, 11:27 AM
you sir are a genius! thank you so much!!

thewp
09-17-2015, 04:50 AM
Extra steps I needed to make it work ("Unable to Load Channels"):
1. Use a MAC with a '79' instead of '78' (change on Donation Page) 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX
2. Change settings.xml (for linux found in /home/user/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/settings.xml) 'connection_timeout' value to '60'.

Then I was able to load the channels. ' Hope this helps someone down the road...

Of course, try the original post first.

dtvbandit
09-24-2015, 05:13 PM
Hi folks,

trying to figure out where to find the MAC address. I'm unclear on this step. My M8 has a MAC on the initial load screen. Do I use this one or is there a MAC in kodi that I'm not seeing. Also, if I choose at a later time to switch to a AVOV amd i able to use my same sub? I bought a sub a few days ago and I'm anxious to get this thing up and running.

Many thanks in aadvance.

dara
09-24-2015, 05:56 PM
Hi folks,

trying to figure out where to find the MAC address. I'm unclear on this step. My M8 has a MAC on the initial load screen. Do I use this one or is there a MAC in kodi that I'm not seeing. Also, if I choose at a later time to switch to a AVOV amd i able to use my same sub? I bought a sub a few days ago and I'm anxious to get this thing up and running.

Many thanks in aadvance.

Please continue to read the tutorials. In short, you link a MAC starting with 00:1A:78, and the last six are hexdigits that are between 0-9, and A-F. You can use the last six digits of the M8'S MAC if you wish. The MAC is linked to your donation number, which is accessed through the appropriate donation checker.

stackertwo13
09-24-2015, 09:34 PM
so out of the blue my iptv client has stopped loading channels any ideas every thing is checking out ok think happened right after i got the iptv stalker addon working

Cub69
10-04-2015, 04:29 PM
I've been running the pvr.stalker 0.8.3 for a while now and a simple IPTV client. I use IPTV simple client for NFPS, and pvr.stalker for another provider. The issue is that the pvr.stalker client no longer loads the channel. The kodi log indicates there is a mismatch with the Stalker middleware? Is there an updated version anywhere using the latest middleware? I know the provider is working since I also have an AVOV with them and it is working fine. Any help would be appreciated. I'm running OpenElec on an RPI2.

dara
10-04-2015, 04:57 PM
There is no public release of an updated PVR Stalker, but you may be able to find source code on github. You may want to try extending the connection timeout in the settings.xml in the userdata/addons_data/pvr.stalker folder.

Cub69
10-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Although I can program I have never compiled a Kodi addon from source, especially cross compiled for RPI. If you have any good tutorials that might help...
As for bumping the connection timeout, I had already had it at 100. The logfile specifically points to the Slalker middleware version as at fault.

Cub69
10-05-2015, 08:46 PM
What middleware version is the current version? I don't want to go through the process if it won't help me.

dvbken
10-06-2015, 12:54 AM
Although I can program I have never compiled a Kodi addon from source, especially cross compiled for RPI. If you have any good tutorials that might help...
As for bumping the connection timeout, I had already had it at 100. The logfile specifically points to the Slalker middleware version as at fault.

Did the log contain "Firmware of your STB is outdated."? If it did, this was fixed since Kodi Jarvis alpha2 and Isengard 15.2 rc3.

Also, is this you?

https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.stalker/issues/29

dvbken
10-06-2015, 02:48 AM
starting with Kodi 16 Jarvis alpha2, full urls (including the trailing '/') must be used.

NFPS - http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/
Rocket - http://portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/
IPTV66 - http://mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/

Cub69
10-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Yes, that is me - I was looking for help and/or some direction with it. so answer is to upgrade my version of Kodi. Thanks will give it a try.

Cub69
10-07-2015, 01:24 AM
So I'm getting closer. I'm now running Kodi Jarvis 16 rc2. PVR client 0.9.7.
I'm still getting an error when I try to download. log portion attached. Anyone know what error 794 is supposed to mean?
21:20:47 290.677856 T:1475068928 ERROR: AddOnLog: Stalker Client: GetChannelGroupMembers: channel not found
21:20:47 290.677979 T:1475068928 ERROR: PVR - GetChannelGroupMembers - addon 'Stalker Middleware:http://cod123.biz:88/stalker_portal/c/' returned an error: server error
21:20:47 290.678070 T:1475068928 ERROR: PVR - GetChannelGroupMembers - cannot get group members from client '794': server error
21:20:47 290.710144 T:1475068928 ERROR: AddOnLog: Stalker Client: GetChannelGroupMembers: channel not found
21:20:47 290.710419 T:1475068928 ERROR: PVR - GetChannelGroupMembers - addon 'Stalker Middleware:http://cod123.biz:88/stalker_portal/c/' returned an error: server error
21:20:47 290.710510 T:1475068928 ERROR: PVR - GetChannelGroupMembers - cannot get group members from client '794': server error
lvpi2:~/.kodi/temp #

dvbken
10-07-2015, 02:58 AM
enable debug logging

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced#Enable_debugging

Cub69
10-07-2015, 11:09 PM
Problem was solved, I just didn't see the channels until I did a "Clear data". So it is working. thanks!

paranoidjack
10-20-2015, 11:09 AM
Since the new requirement of a serial number with NFPS; is it possible to get the built-in version working with it?

I can't use the modified version (Stalker Client NFPS) because I'm using Android Lollipop which prevents the required .dll/.so from loading.

apun
10-20-2015, 03:43 PM
The stalker does have serial number entry and I have tried to Add a 13 digit (even 15 digit) random serial number, but Stalker says "Unable to load channels", Are the device ID 1&2, signature, token, required? I have tried entering random numbers in that also and still says "Unable to Load channels"

Anyone has gotten Stalker client to work after the serial number requirements ? please help

Rizzo
10-20-2015, 03:48 PM
The stalker does have serial number entry and I have tried to Add a 13 digit (even 15 digit) random serial number, but Stalker says "Unable to load channels", Are the device ID 1&2, signature, token, required? I have tried entering random numbers in that also and still says "Unable to Load channels"

Anyone has gotten Stalker client to work after the serial number requirements ? please help

I've tried numerous of times but failed the only thing working at he moment is ivue guide wth iptv stalker addon

dara
10-20-2015, 07:43 PM
This is a tutorial thread. I'm deleting posts that are not configuration issues.

Aids10
10-21-2015, 01:56 AM
Appears there are outstanding configuration issues;

Followed guide exactly and are getting the following error-

Stalker Client- Unable to Load Channels

Using Latest-
Kodi 15.2 Isengard
Stalker Client 0.8.4

Also, changed to a new MAC (first with server) and Serial at same time to no avail... :mad:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9506-For-all-those-running-Kodi-and-Stalker-Client

Appreciate any help! :confused:

FYI- I'm using http://66.iptv66.tv

vampirito
10-21-2015, 03:24 AM
This is what i did:

Go to Papiao, delete your MAC and save. Get in again and set a new MAC, save. Go to Kodi, Settings, TV, disable it. Go to Addons, Stalker Client, disable it. Go to configure and add the new MAC you just set up on Papiao. Make sure it is the same: 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX where X are ramdom numbers/letters combinations, then scroll down to Advanced. Token: put any 4 numbers; Serial: put 12 numbers and on last digit put a letter (Ex. H, J, A, F, whatever), this is ramdom 13 digits serial anyway; Device 1: put any 4 numbers; Device 2: put another 4 any numbers, different than Dev1; Signature: put your lastname. Click ok, enable the addon again, go to settings, TV, enable it again, it will start charging and maybe will work. If you get the error (most likely), click home, and exit Kodi. Re enter kodi again. Now it should work. Good luck

apun
10-21-2015, 03:25 AM
This is what i did:

Go to Papiao, delete your MAC and save. Get in again and set a new MAC, save. Go to Kodi, Settings, TV, disable it. Go to Addons, Stalker Client, disable it. Go to configure and add the new MAC you just set up on Papiao. Make sure it is the same: 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX where X are ramdom numbers/letters combinations, then scroll down to Advanced. Token: put any 4 numbers; Serial: put 12 numbers and on last digit put a letter (Ex. H, J, A, F, whatever), this is ramdom 13 digits serial anyway; Device 1: put any 4 numbers; Device 2: put another 4 any numbers, different than Dev1; Signature: put your lastname. Click ok, enable the addon again, go to settings, TV, enable it again, it will start charging and maybe will work. If you get the error (most likely), click home, and exit Kodi. Re enter kodi again. Now it should work. Good luck

Same settings are listed in the following link as well, may be easier for some to follow:

I got the Pvr Stalker Client 0.8.3 to work properly using the following steps mentioned by another user in the following post:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9504-For-all-those-running-Kodi-and-Stalker-Client&p=75613&viewfull=1#post75613

Just remember after saving all of the information: Make sure you Enable/Disable TV more than 2 times, first time it will say "unable to load channels" but second and third time it will finally load all channels. :D

Aids10
10-21-2015, 04:41 AM
-*Must use Both numbers & letters for Advanced Settings*-

Changed my MAC Address with Private Server

Disabled TV & PVR Client

L33T3D my Settings with Both Numbers & Letters, and updated MAC

Enabled PVR Client

Enabled TV- still get same channel load error

Disable/Enable once more and now All Working!!! :D

BIGPAPI1
10-21-2015, 02:36 PM
any built-in pvr stalker for kodi14.1??? the other one i had cannot install serial numbers. unable to parse kodi 15.0 on android.

uirchris
10-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Works again. Did nothing.

I only used an 11 digit serial BTW, and have it working. Is 13 absolutely necessary.

Could this be why it stops for a few hours late at night?

Puska
10-21-2015, 04:16 PM
I actually uninstalled stalker pvr installed it again entered same Mac and serial..... As in stalker iptv addon but left out epg and miraculously it worked. Can't beleive how much faster it changes channels. And best off all I have EPG not sure if it's because IVue or how it got info but it's working.

unheeding
10-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Hey dara, you should update this tutorial to indicate that the Time Zone does matter! Was struggling with my guide missing channels for 2 days until Alucard told me to set my Time Zone, now my guide works perfectly :)

dara
10-22-2015, 07:54 PM
I don't think the time zone matters, at least in 0.8.3. I have no issues with leaving it alone. The real setting that is important is your computer/device setting for time zone.

Caveat... I could be wrong, but dvbken would probably have told us otherwise, either through the site, or to the Clarivoyance team.

unheeding
10-22-2015, 08:58 PM
I don't think the time zone matters, at least in 0.8.3. I have no issues with leaving it alone. The real setting that is important is your computer/device setting for time zone.

Caveat... I could be wrong, but dvbken would probably have told us otherwise, either through the site, or to the Clarivoyance team.

Well, from my experience (trying for 2 days straight to fix my guide), the time zone 100% does matter. When it was on Europe/Kiev, 237 channels were missing from my guide (all the channels with "no info available"), and the guide was not coloured. After trying EVERYTHING (and thinking time zone didn't matter because I followed this tutorial), today I set the Time Zone to America/Toronto (I live in Montreal), and now my guide is exactly as it was with the NFPS PVR (i.e. all channels showing, coloured guide to distinguish genres...)

dara
10-22-2015, 09:57 PM
It may mean that there might have been an inadvertent character entered there that caused the guide parser to choke, and repopulating it allowed it to work. The last word from the developer is that it doesn't matter, that timezone is determined from the device settings, iirc (I'll check his postings). I'm running with the default setting "Europe/Kiev" and it works fine.

Puska
10-22-2015, 11:40 PM
I also left "Europe/Kiev" but did set time zone to Toronto/Canada in OpenELEC and my EPG is spot on.

cassi
10-23-2015, 12:26 AM
This is what i did:

thanks you works perfect

Autoroam
10-24-2015, 06:30 PM
I followed Vampirito's instructions and they got the channels to load (got an error first time i enabled tv then I exited Kodi and when I reopened Kodi, it all displayed)

However, in my initial test of channels, a few played but then I got a message "Stalker failed to fetch stream from url" ….wonder what this is all about?

I quit kodi and then the problem went away when I restarted….will need to monitor this.

Is there any way I can avoid the bar at the top loading the guides and channels every time I start up Kodi (or is that impossible)? Thanks

anilkuj
10-24-2015, 06:48 PM
I Tried all the instructions to the word no luck :( , i took the same serial , Device Ids and Signature and used in in IPTV Stalker video addon everything works fine

just can't seem to get it working with the PVS stalker client both with 0.8.4 and 0.8.4 also tried 0.9.7 froom Github same issue

i am at my wits end , any help appreciated

fernando6974
10-24-2015, 06:52 PM
hi guys , does all of this applies as well to fire stick , because i was able to set up everything on my pc but for some reason i cant set up pvr on fire stick, first of all i always make sure that kodi on pc is turned off before i even start fire stick , i am running kodi 15.2 on both, using ninja epg, any answers will be great, thanks

Sleepy_Eyez
10-25-2015, 12:29 AM
This is what i did:

Thank you... it works like a charm

Autoroam
10-25-2015, 06:43 AM
Left "Europe/Kiev" untouched in stalker pvr config and the guide is unaffected.

scotracer
10-25-2015, 08:42 AM
After following the instructions to the letter it still didn't work for me however, changing from portal to the 11. Address worked perfectly

Puska
10-27-2015, 02:26 PM
Anyone know how to solve the problem, just got nexus player, installed Kodi 15.2 and setup Stalker PVR 0.8.4 so I got channels to load with epg but than most of them say Failed to load stream URL when trying to play them.

Tried lowering EPG to 1 day, Nexus player has 1 GB of Ram same as Raspberry PI 2

Puska
10-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Ok seems that distance from router made signal from 5 Ghz sketchy, when I moved it next to router everything seems to work fine, except CBS but not sure if the channel is down or it's just my setup.

pedrer
10-27-2015, 06:59 PM
Hi Dara, iam again, i follow your last instruction, now i used the pvr stalkert that come in Kodi 15.2.... i configured the mac, and set 11.iptvserverxxxxx but the client pvr say unable to load channel ... please help

thanks

pedrer

big dady
10-27-2015, 07:24 PM
Try doing what Alucard did here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9584-dont-know-what-happened-or-how-to-fix-it&p=77549&viewfull=1#post77549

B787
10-28-2015, 01:24 AM
I am new to the site, I been reading the newbie section for setting up the iptvtalk, I have a matricom gbox with kodi running The Beast and I made the donation and got my info, when I go to search for my donation and after finding it I click on "change iptv mac address" and input my gobox mac address but it fails to update and this is where I am stuck at, can anyone help please

dotsadie
10-30-2015, 03:32 AM
You put the following in 00:1A:78: an the last 6 numbers or letters of your Mac address after (78) with the :

duhhud
10-30-2015, 12:00 PM
puska....exit kodi clear your kodi cache restart kodi should work fine then............
also when anybody uses ivue guide or any other guide with the stalker ADDON then goes to try to use the PVR stalker live tv function.most times you will need to exit kodi clear cache then restart kodi for PVR stalker to work.

eagleboyjr
11-01-2015, 02:52 AM
Other than the MAC address, do the rest of the settings need to match IPTV Stalker?

larrym4009
11-09-2015, 04:55 AM
Hello, I just purchased and received my approved MAC address and followed the clear instructions but am still having problems.... I have KODI 15.2 loaded on my Amazon Fire TV box, will this work I do I need to purchase a separate box?
Thanks,
Larry

ilan
11-09-2015, 10:55 AM
There shouldn't be a problem if the PVR or add-on is configured properly. Specifically, what issues are you encountering?

viper8690
11-11-2015, 08:58 PM
I'm having a problem on my android box s802 where if I put the guide preference to "xmltv only" then it comes up blank. If I put any other option, the guide shows up; I assume that it is only pulling data from the "provider" whatever that is. However, I have a few issues with this:
1. it's very slow to load
2. It does not support colored guide like xmltv epg grabber
3. DST is always off so the guide is off by 1 hour

I have successfully set up everything on my macbook with "XMLTV Only" and it works perfectly fine. It's just an issue on my android box. Anyone else run into this same issue?

viper8690
11-12-2015, 06:42 AM
I'm having a problem on my android box s802 where if I put the guide preference to "xmltv only" then it comes up blank. If I put any other option, the guide shows up; I assume that it is only pulling data from the "provider" whatever that is. However, I have a few issues with this:

I have successfully set up everything on my macbook with "XMLTV Only" and it works perfectly fine. It's just an issue on my android box. Anyone else run into this same issue?

I tried downloading the guide.xml from the android browser and then just referred the PVR stalker client to the location of the guide and everything worked as it should. Kind of a headache to do on a regular basis. It seems the client is being blocked from accessing/downloading the guide.xml but I'm not getting any error messages.

Can anybody suggest anything?

Biglo
11-12-2015, 11:55 PM

Im having the same issue, the provider guide is off by an hour and when I try to use the link as described in the tutorial to pick up the english only channels it shows blank. Sucks.

Puska
11-17-2015, 01:41 AM
For XML only to get colored EPG you need to pull it from papiao.is server and enter remote url in this syntax replace xx after /mac/ with your Mac and enter donation number after donation/

NFPS or Rocket : https://papaio.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/<guide>
IPTV66: https://iks66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/<guide>
Replace "<guide>" with one of the following:

NFPSF1= English,
NFPSF2 =English with non-DST fix (if your guide shows to be off by an hour, clear database and restart kodi after setting to this)
NFPSF3 =Full
NFPSF4 =full with non-DST fix (if your guide shows to be off by an hour, clear database and restart kodi after setting to this)

Masrie
11-19-2015, 03:32 AM
Hi,

I'm using an android box mxq running kodi 15.2 stalker client 0.8.4. I am not getting any error when loading the channels but when i click on the live tv on the main screen all that comes up is a black screen. I have had the loading channel bars and epg bar fully load before clicking on live tv. Any help would be appreciated as I didn't have any issues before the security change.

Thanks in advance

jc cell
11-23-2015, 10:44 PM
ok i'm lost here https://iks66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/<guide>

Replace "<guide>" with the following:
NFPSF1 - English
NFPSF2 - English, non DST
NFPSF3 - Full
NFPSF4 - Full, non DST <all thexxxxx need to but the number in it place of the xxxxxx and on end guide replace it with witch one or all 4 > thanks jc cell

Blackbear199
11-23-2015, 10:47 PM
[code] https://iks66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/NFPSF1[code]

there example,you still complete the mac and donation entry

jc cell
11-24-2015, 04:01 AM
ok all good move on to serial number where you get it you make one up and if so how long
device ID do the same do you used a different number or the same one as serial number
signature same ? do the same thing or used the same number thanks jc cell
or this the only one need number serial,device ID,signature

jc cell
11-25-2015, 04:00 AM
Ok i read many way to do this but it keep said this need help
pvr manager is starting up
loading channels from clients

a red x come up said

stalker clients
unable to load channel
thanks jc MY SERVER IS IKS66

vibeline
11-25-2015, 05:28 PM
Click for Info about the add-on and how to install/use (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1015-stalker-client-pvr-add-on)
Click for detailed tutorial about setting up PVR Stalker and Electronic Program Guide (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4483-How-to-set-up-pvr-stalker-with-NFPS-and-have-a-Full-EPG)

To configure, from the Main Page, Select System > Add-ons > My add-ons > PVR clients.

Look for Stalker Client, and Click to bring up Add-on information

This is the version you should be on .... PVR Stalker (0.8.3)

Click on Configure and select General

You can set up to 5 different portals. The Connection Timeout is defaulted to 5. You can set up to 15, but also can raise the value in the userdata > addons_data > pvr.stalker > settings.xml . We will configure Portal 1

These two screen shots show a setup for NFPS using the FAKE Mac, and to use the 'psycon xmltv grabber' for an EPG

For MAC Address, enter your MAC that had been linked to your donation. Your linked mac is 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx , where the x's are Hex digits (0-9, A-F). The colons are required, and there is no letter 'oh'.

For Server Address, enter the IPTV Server that was assigned to your donation

NFPS - http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv
Rocket - http://11.iptvrocket.tv
IPTV66 - http://66.iptv66.tv

For Time Zone, leave as is, and leave Auth Credentials blank. These are not required.

For Guide, Select one of the following : Prefer XMLTV, XMLTV only, Prefer Provider, Provider Only

If you select an external EPG, select Remote URL and enter one of the following

Valid EPG Links:

Please see the following site for more info:

http://**********

TBA: Links that will work for the built in PVR Stalker

nfps or rocket : https://papaio.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/<guide>
iptv66: https://iks66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/<guide>

Replace "<guide>" with the following:
NFPSF1 - English
NFPSF2 - English, non DST
NFPSF3 - Full
NFPSF4 - Full, non DST

Set a custom Serial Number in Advanced
- The Serial Number, Device IDs and Signature can be a combination of letters or numbers. Token is not currently required.

Click OK to save your settings. Click on Enable to enable the client.

Navigate to the Main Window, select Services > TV (or Live TV) > General

This is a screen shot of the TV Settings. Stalker Client must be Enabled in "My Addons". If you have issues with a load of channels, Clear Data, and Disable/Enable will sometimes correct the issue. Also, refer to the tutorial linked above.

Thanks Dara
2 days finally got it to work.
Cheers

donj600
11-25-2015, 08:37 PM
Ok i read many way to do this but it keep said this need help
pvr manager is starting up
loading channels from clients

a red x come up said

stalker clients
unable to load channel
thanks jc MY SERVER IS IKS66

Its not just you. I followed the instructions to the tee using the NFPS server and I get the same error as you do so I gave up. I hear its nice IF you can ever get it working. The only thing I can think is that I'm using the Stalker Client 0.8.4 that came with the fresh install of Kodi 15.2. Problem is there are so many different sets of instructions out there you don't know which to use anymore

dara
11-25-2015, 09:14 PM
I think if you just follow the directions as put in the first post of this thread, you will be able to get it going. Sometimes issues are with your connection, and latency, or the response from the server which is why you may have to vary the timeout connection. Another assumption is that you are clearing data in the TV settings. Usually, cycling the PVR from that setting will help. Finally, it can actually be your device, or available memory. Kodi uses a lot of storage and ram, and you may be running other things so it just can't get going.

vibeline
11-25-2015, 10:39 PM
The first time the guide loaded I had 1017 channels.
Now I only have 876?
Where the heck did the 141 channels go?
its all the ppv channels, I want those ones back, anyone know how I can get them back?
thanks folks.
P.S. I didn't change anything, I just re-booted the computer.

dara
11-25-2015, 10:54 PM
See the announcements... they were working on the PPVs.

vibeline
11-25-2015, 11:05 PM
Thanks...
I'm learning, BUT
I'm New and I'm Old
cheers

desipoo
11-26-2015, 06:42 AM
I have tried numerous of times and I am unable to get anywhere with IPTV stalker, this is really frustrating, help would be greatly appreciated. Its loaded on to my android tv

Alucard
11-26-2015, 12:37 PM
I have tried numerous of times and I am unable to get anywhere with IPTV stalker, this is really frustrating, help would be greatly appreciated. Its loaded on to my android tv

This thread is for PVR Stalker not IPTV Stalker. Please ask your question in a releated thread or open a new one asking for help in the proper section.

ilan
11-26-2015, 01:58 PM
And if you do post there, be a little bit more specific. Saying "I am unable to get anywhere" gives us little to go on. What version of IPTV Stalker did you install? What configuration steps did you take? What error message(s) are you receiving?

Obs-elite
11-26-2015, 06:15 PM
I need some help please. I have followed all the threads and instructions to setup PVR Stalker and I keep getting unable to load channels.
I am running Kodi 15.2 with the PVR Stalker. I have made my donation to iptv66 and linked my donation to my mac address.
Everything is filled out Mac Address - server - http://66.iptv66.tv and I tried without the http:// as well - S/N and device ids and signature are all filled out. I have increased the timeout to 15 and nothing is working.
I have been going at this for two days - I also have tried clearing data numerous times and enabling and disabling and the TV function. I keep getting the same error that stalker is unable to load channels.

Can anyone provide any insight or ideas - I am at a loss right now.

Thanks

jc cell
11-27-2015, 09:12 PM
like someone tell me with the problem
here my setting and said channel add-ON
add-ons PVR clients
stalker client enable click on this said on add-on information disable so how you get them both to be on enable ?
configure click on this general i have active portal 5 connection timeout 15 click OK
settings- stalker client
portal 1 mac address 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx my number on xx
server address 66.iks66.tv
perference XMLTV ONLY
REMOLE URL HTTPS://IKS66.TV/MAIN/epg/MAC/00:1A:...XXXXX/DONATION /XXXXXXXXXXX/FNAME/NFPS1e/ ON X MY NUMBER THAT I WAS GIVE ON EMAIL
serial number 12 number and 1 letter
device ID 4 number
deviceID2 4 number
signature 4 letters
then OK TO SAVE
AND IT SAID NOT CHANNEL LOADED ?

desipoo
11-27-2015, 09:22 PM
Still having the stuttering problem and audio out of sync...can anyone help
Kodi v. 152
PVR stalker

edwardnizz
11-27-2015, 09:28 PM
I know im a noobie but if it helps I'd like to add.
I had a terrible time getting pvr to work(unable to load channeld,ID mismatch,etc)
Finally got it by making sure serial#,Id's, and signature match in the pvr client and the stalker video add on. clear cache after each step.
disable pvr and live tv and clear data before you add the info to stalker video add on.
once your up to setting up stalker pvr, make sure you also add the xmltv url "hxxps://papaio.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx/donation/"your donationnumber"/fname/NFPSF1"
clear cache again enable stalkerpvr client and then enable live tv.
you might have change mac once. Save those other numbers(serial,Is's, and signature). they will work if you change builds
worked for me when everything else didn't.
p.s. if there's an "fname" that gets less channels(preferably english/us) please post it. NFPSF1 loads real slow on my fire stick...

eureka
11-27-2015, 11:27 PM
/NFPS1e/

delete the e & use NFPSF1

Obs-elite
11-28-2015, 03:32 AM
Solved the channel problem after 2 days - too many posts to sift through but finally found one that helped and did the trick. If your having problems follow Darksides instructions in this thread. Worked Great first try. Thank God!!! http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9541-quot-Unable-to-load-channels-quot-Need-help-w-0-8-3-Stalker-Client-PVR/page5

just set up another mac with info similar to this and it works.. just folllow this, try it out

serial= 112044Y878544

device id1= 8974J

device id2= 1400B

signature= Hard1287

use this same format, change up the numbers by one or two digits, clear data, clear cache, may need to unlink and relink or just pick a new mac being its kodi and you can

cmx1oo1
11-28-2015, 05:42 PM
new user here, finally got this to work using this. but it could of been because i had the mac address incorrect from the beginning. the stalker client defaults with 00:1A:79. so check that if you used 00:1A:78

Solved the channel problem after 2 days - too many posts to sift through but finally found one that helped and did the trick. If your having problems follow Darksides instructions in this thread. Worked Great first try. Thank God!!! http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9541-quot-Unable-to-load-channels-quot-Need-help-w-0-8-3-Stalker-Client-PVR/page5

just set up another mac with info similar to this and it works.. just folllow this, try it out

serial= 112044Y878544

device id1= 8974J

device id2= 1400B

signature= Hard1287

use this same format, change up the numbers by one or two digits, clear data, clear cache, may need to unlink and relink or just pick a new mac being its kodi and you can

mephasor
11-28-2015, 09:50 PM
Just installed the current stable build of OSMC on my raspberry pi2 (with Kodi 15.2).

It took a bit, to restore the settings I had, but everything is working very well. I like how fast the channels are loading now.

gusy
12-19-2015, 10:19 PM
Thank you obs and cmx, it works now :o

sandog
01-07-2016, 01:26 AM
can some help me out with the propper info on setting up Guide and XMLTV... I'm running Kodi 16 with iks66 service

JD95
01-07-2016, 03:02 AM
Is there a quick way to change the channel order like to something that may already be set up or do you have to go ahead and alter it all manually?

Also, having begun to manually move around the channels under the "channels" heading, I noticed the order didn't change in the EPG. Is there a way to make it stick? Maybe it's something stupid that will be obvious to someone with more know how that I've not even thought about.

sandog
01-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Hello all. Had a question on if i had 2 different kodi set ups can you copy your info for both setups and use the same donation number for both... Can you copy and only use 1 at a time with the same info Thanks in advance for the help

JD95
01-08-2016, 01:46 PM
As long as you have different MAC addresses for both and remember to switch between them both. I've been switching between two different devices.

sandog
01-08-2016, 06:15 PM
As long as you have different MAC addresses for both and remember to switch between them both. I've been switching between two different devices.
So just make sure I use 1 at a time? And what do u mean 2 different macs

sandog
01-08-2016, 08:26 PM
So I think your saying just switch between the 2 macs for each kodi setup thu iks66 when I wanna watch each one

expatter
01-08-2016, 08:54 PM
So just make sure I use 1 at a time? And what do u mean 2 different macs

You don't need to have two macs to do what you are asking. In fact, you would have to keep changing/authorizing them each time you used a different one and that seems like an unnecessary step and a PITA. As long as you use only one instance at a time (have only 1 box turned on) then you can use the same info on as many boxes as you want. I have it on 4 and use them with no authorization issues.

watdav
01-13-2016, 12:54 AM
I am trying to get the pvr client to work on Kodi on a windows laptop. I have followed dara's tutorial to the letter, but I keep getting 'pvr client cannot connect to the server' errors. I am using exactly the same MAC and id settings as I use for the stalker video addon which works fine on the same laptop (and on another PC). Any ideas?

matrixebiz
01-15-2016, 03:27 PM
Hello, can you please clarify what the differences in the Guide options are adn what is the correct/current solution. Thx

http://**********/NFPSF.xml

hxxps://papaio.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7x:xx:xx:xx/donation/xxxxxxxxxxxx/fname/<guide>

etc...

psycon
01-15-2016, 04:08 PM
maybe actually read the ********** thread

matrixebiz
01-15-2016, 04:31 PM
maybe actually read the ********** thread
Oh crap, I missed this part:
"For use with version of Stalker that is included with Kodi only"

So it is the long method. Thanks for making me go back and read :)

Mumalo22
01-20-2016, 02:39 AM
Hello, I have installed Kodi 15.2 using Stalker client 8.4 using the sticky notes instruction have been able to get my channels to load and show a picture. The picture will show but then if will freeze and I can only hear the sound. I have the new firetv 4k and it gets creat reception. I previously had IPTV Stalker loaded on this device but well it stopped working. So how do I fix the stalker client from freezing and just playing the sounds.

Thank you in advance for any input.

DarkSide
01-20-2016, 02:44 AM
Hello, I have installed Kodi 15.2 using Stalker client 8.4 using the sticky notes instruction have been able to get my channels to load and show a picture. The picture will show but then if will freeze and I can only hear the sound. I have the new firetv 4k and it gets creat reception. I previously had IPTV Stalker loaded on this device but well it stopped working. So how do I fix the stalker client from freezing and just playing the sounds.

Thank you in advance for any input.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8563-Constant-Buffering-fix&highlight=live+tv+buffering

maxriot1888
01-20-2016, 06:21 PM
i've set up a friend with the inbuilt PVR as he gets the dll error on the nfps one.
all working good for him with the epg ninja - but come the 1st of Feb in the auth credentials bit - do i need to enter his donation in these fields or is it ok as they are in the epg url?

Walldo89
01-20-2016, 07:27 PM
On pvr stalker, droid box, kodi 15.2

Every 5 seconds my picture freezer for a split second. Then it does a stupid fast fowardimg thing. It is very infuriating. I have swapped back to iptv stalker in the mean time and its running without fault. Is there settings i need to change? I need to change? I turned off the 3 things in the acceleration tab also!

Mumalo22
01-21-2016, 05:15 AM
I already have advance setting loaded onto my fire tv but I am still getting buffering and freezing from using kodi stalker. I have tried to download the stalker NFPS but get the DLL error. Any other suggestions?

Danharvey
02-01-2016, 04:18 PM
I have followed all the instructions to set pvr stalker client but all I get when I enable in live tv is stalker client unable to load channels. Any ideas why this might be

psycon
02-01-2016, 05:39 PM
put kodi in debug mode, install the kodi log uploader program plugin from the kodi repo.. restart kodi and run the log uploader pm me the link to your log file. (this log file contains login details, do not post on the forum)

dinkish
02-02-2016, 01:03 AM
I'm getting the same error today, if I feel like playing around with it (tired) and find a solution, I'll post it here.

edwardnizz
02-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Do we still need that whole papiao tv address in the remote url area now that user password is implemented?
I'm using built in pvr stalker in kodi 15.2.

dara
02-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Do we still need that whole papiao tv address in the remote url area now that user password is implemented?
I'm using built in pvr stalker in kodi 15.2.

It's required for Kodi 16, not because of the authentication change.

manny786
02-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Hi Dara,
Need your help, On my fuse, In Kodi addons I am using built in stalker its authentication failed and unable to load channels, I did reset the mac on Papaio site. but No help should I change the mac and reset?

manny786
02-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Hi Dara,
Need your help, On my fuse, In Kodi addons I am using built in stalker its authentication failed and unable to load channels, I did reset the mac on Papaio site. but No help should I change the mac and reset?
Also, on Papaio site the iptv server address is greyed out? its just giving me ins server, though its for both

smittyj77
02-15-2016, 03:39 AM
OK I need help, I have been searching and searching this forum, online, and youtube for days now, in between that and the iks66 site being down everytime you turn around to do something i cannot get this working, tried stalker addon that comes with kodi isengard and downaoded stalker nfps cant get either to work, i get a immedaite unable to load channels from the stalker addon followed post 1 in this thread to a T , connection timeout set to 60 , im lost here and need help please

smittyj77
02-15-2016, 04:15 AM
OK I need help, I have been searching and searching this forum, online, and youtube for days now, in between that and the iks66 site being down everytime you turn around to do something i cannot get this working, tried stalker addon that comes with kodi isengard and downaoded stalker nfps cant get either to work, i get a immedaite unable to load channels from the stalker addon followed post 1 in this thread to a T , connection timeout set to 60 , im lost here and need help please

OK I got it working so for some reason when i edited the connection timeout in the xml file it shows up as 0 in stalker client - so i set it to 15 which is the highest option in the settings and now its working, now to figure out the guide,,,,,,:confused:

Does i work with ivue guide? thats hwo i had it before but now just shows a bunch of channels down the side of the scren and gotta select weach chnnale there is no guide

crazed 9.6
02-15-2016, 04:17 AM
this is good news to hear it is working for you now smittyj

smittyj77
02-15-2016, 01:22 PM
this is good news to hear it is working for you now smittyj

I spoke to soon - I tried it this morning and was getting alot of failed to load stream url errors on more channels then not, so i decided to clear data in live tv and do a iptv reset and reinitialize everything and im getting failed to load channels and autorization error - Weird thing is i didnt change a thing other then did a clear channel so could reload, it seems the iptv reset is not working again either. Any idea what could have happened?

koolface
02-21-2016, 08:19 PM
No matter what I do...I cannot get the guide to work, I have installed the epg updater input the address for 15.2 in the remote url reset my MAC address, cleared guide data cleared tv data restarted kodi many rimes, did whatever possiable there was to do and yet I cannot get the ninja epg to work..I searched all the forms on this site did what was asked and still a no go..any help please.*

ssmoker
03-24-2016, 12:23 PM
Many Thanks for this Dara,
I'm on Openelec using Kodi 16 - With your guide here I was FINALLY :cool: able to get this up & running w/ Guide. Was Very close to saying the hell w/ it. The Guide portion varied for me - In Stalker Client 1.0.3 I had to set XMLTV scope to Local Path then Point to Userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/epg_xmltv.xml.. Obviously I already had EPG Ninja guide add on installed. Hopefully this will assist the next guy.

xdetoursx
04-05-2016, 08:26 PM
+1 Dara. The url provided in your second post for Kodi 16+ was what I was missing. All back to normal.

marko1986
04-06-2016, 09:44 PM
I'm getting authentication failed.
Does anybody know why?

omarvale
04-07-2016, 12:24 AM
How do I get a donation number or where di I go to buy one

xdetoursx
04-07-2016, 01:38 AM
How do I get a donation number or where di I go to buy one

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here