PDA

View Full Version : Configuring the OFFICIAL IPTV66 ANDROID EMULATOR

dara
08-12-2015, 08:30 PM
See here for file:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6548-IPTV-66-Android-Emulator

From application, hover and click with mouse over top right corner for Settings menu, Select Profiles, click IPTV STB, and modify MAC-address.
Must start with 00:1A:78 and linked to your donation.

shollywood
08-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Any reason I would use this over current Kodi configuration?

Marley
08-12-2015, 11:19 PM
will its made for it

dara
08-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Any reason I would use this over current Kodi configuration?

It's personal preference. It's smaller in size, and maybe easier to configure with on android than kodi.

grubber
08-13-2015, 10:58 AM
It seems the link from mega is down!

Bkman2020
08-13-2015, 11:34 AM
It seems the link from mega is down!

Try again should be up.

shollywood
08-13-2015, 08:49 PM
It's personal preference. It's smaller in size, and maybe easier to configure with on android than kodi.

Thanks for the response

grubber
08-14-2015, 11:53 AM
I still cannot download the file I have tried for 2 days would there be another link for it?

grubber
08-14-2015, 12:22 PM
I got the file, I had to use chrome instead of IE to download it.

grubber
08-14-2015, 05:22 PM
sorry to be a bother, I went to change my mac from 79 - 78 but it says the mac is already in use, the screen is also saying to contact service provider.
Do I just change some of the last 6 numbers around?

Bkman2020
08-14-2015, 05:26 PM
Its 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx x`s will be your last 3 sets of your device.

dara
08-14-2015, 05:29 PM
sorry to be a bother, I went to change my mac from 79 - 78 but it says the mac is already in use, the screen is also saying to contact service provider.
Do I just change some of the last 6 numbers around?

Yes, that should work.

grubber
08-14-2015, 07:00 PM
I changed the mac to :78 in both places but still asking me to contact provider to register this device. I did notice that the built in url is not 66. but 11. and there is no way to change it as it is blacked out.

dara
08-14-2015, 07:11 PM
I changed the mac to :78 in both places but still asking me to contact provider to register this device. I did notice that the built in url is not 66. but 11. and there is no way to change it as it is blacked out.

That would be a problem.

I sent a PM to a member that I believe to be the developer ...

grubber
08-14-2015, 07:28 PM
Thank you,

mvas
08-14-2015, 07:55 PM

Try to remove your profile and restart the app. Your profile will be recreated with default values.

dara
08-14-2015, 08:20 PM
Also, make sure that you did install the right version, as pointed to in the first post. I just checked it, and it does have the right URL.

Thanks mvas!

bkmo
08-14-2015, 09:47 PM
Getting contact service provider with a 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx mac linked to my donation. It works fine with IPTV Stalker on Kodi. Kodi is not running when trying this app. Any ideas? Thanks

grubber
08-14-2015, 10:25 PM
had wrong version so deleted and reinstalled the 66. version changed mac to line up with route still says to contact service provider.

sneakk
08-14-2015, 10:30 PM
Update your MAC andChange the last digit of your Mac where you verified your donation, go back in stb emu and update, also make sure url is correct. If you used the MAC kodi and have actually watched something, it will not work on another device/stb emu, you will have to assign a unique one to each device, that's why I suggest changing the last #

bkmo
08-15-2015, 01:41 AM
Update your MAC andChange the last digit of your Mac where you verified your donation, go back in stb emu and update, also make sure url is correct. If you used the MAC kodi and have actually watched something, it will not work on another device/stb emu, you will have to assign a unique one to each device, that's why I suggest changing the last #

Nice to know this. It does work exactly as you explained. Thanks

grubber
09-19-2015, 01:47 PM
so how can I renew my route when I cannot get any mag emulator to run on a mygica 1900ac. I have tried the one listed but wont load.

whatsupjoey1
12-12-2015, 04:47 PM
hi,

i successfully got my pc to work with my donation to IKS but i can't get my nvidia shield to worrk with the some setting. i got it for the shield but was testing on my pc. can you help why is this?

barry952
12-16-2015, 09:22 PM
I love using the mag emulator for the service and bought it purely for usa channels.UK channels etc work fine but all USA channels are laggy, jumpy...i believe its because you have recently changed codec for USA channels...Is it not possible to use same codec as using for UK channels etc?as they work perfect, its just the usa channels that are not watchable :-)

dara
12-16-2015, 09:45 PM
You can try a different external player, or try to use different options on the player itself, such as using sw decoding or hw decoding vs. the default.

bigpoppapaul
12-20-2015, 07:27 PM
I'm testing this now but I can't get it to work. First mac I tried said "contact service provider" so I changed it, now this mac just leaves the screen hanging on a blue loading screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind, doing a hard reboot fixed it.

bigpoppapaul
12-20-2015, 08:01 PM
I love using the mag emulator for the service and bought it purely for usa channels.UK channels etc work fine but all USA channels are laggy, jumpy...i believe its because you have recently changed codec for USA channels...Is it not possible to use same codec as using for UK channels etc?as they work perfect, its just the usa channels that are not watchable :-)

On mine, changing the player is what worked for me. I selected the internal player on my box and it worked well. Your results may vary, as an fyi, I have an mxIII 2GB version.

Edit: Looks like I spoke too soon. When I change to internal player, the channels that were laggy work, but the channels that worked with the stb player don't load. Sigh.

pgonzalez
01-05-2016, 07:17 PM
See here for file:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6548-IPTV-66-Android-Emulator

From application, hover and click with mouse over top right corner for Settings menu, Select Profiles, click IPTV STB, and modify MAC-address.
Must start with 00:1A:78 and linked to your donation.

I can't get it to work it just keep loading.............

big dady
01-05-2016, 07:19 PM
I can't get it to work it just keep loading.............

Need more details like what have you done.......

pgonzalez
01-05-2016, 07:20 PM
nvm i got it working

chad
01-12-2016, 12:25 PM
im still having a hell of a time and was fta bound for years!

im still having a hell of a time and was fta bound for years!

the stsem has failed!

dontec
01-17-2016, 03:52 PM
Having the same problem here with my android box with donation, using STB Emulator no English channels working...getting Authentication problem

mikpj
01-22-2016, 01:45 AM
My mac update worked and i showed up automatically on my m8s. I restarted but it is still searching. Nothing else:no channels, nothing.

dara
01-22-2016, 03:56 AM
Make sure you 'Send Device ID', otherwise the server will reject your connection.

Collaz
01-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Hello... I renewed my (IKS) with (IPTV) and I put the MAC address that came with th (STB Emulator) so that MAC address is not going to work because it came with the(STB Emulator) so I need for you to send me a Mac Address because I never got one.. The one I put was that one that came in (STB Emulator) app.. Thank you

catz
01-27-2016, 04:06 PM
no body sends you a mac address. That is for you to do and some reading may help.

Marley
01-27-2016, 05:54 PM
so true on that one better do a lot of reading

smittyj77
02-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Im a bit confused on this one, is this an actual app for Android? I have a NVidia shield TV and wondering if I should be using this or something in Kodi? I was using IPTV Stalker but I cant get the VOD to work it says authorization .

Will this work on my Nvidia so I don't need to go through Kodi to setup an additional add on?

tuxen
02-03-2016, 01:09 AM
yes its a android app also refered to as stb emulator, its in the playstore but i really recommend you get a customized one from this forum.
it should work fine.. why not try? it wont hurt anywhere. :)

smittyj77
02-03-2016, 02:00 PM
When you search for the STB Emulator in the Google Play store on Nvidia it does not show up - I tried to download the .apk and then install it that way and it just says failed to install.

Manny747
02-15-2016, 10:13 PM
Is the IPTV66 working? it was working fine on my firetv with STB emulator 5 day ago, now it's not working, now it takes forever do start and takes a long time to download the channels.

Thanks in Advance.

Noobless
02-15-2016, 10:51 PM
now i am using stb emu and it is just stuck trying to load any ideas what i am doing wrong was fine on sat now i cant get to channel list

Manny747
02-16-2016, 12:04 AM
now i am using stb emu and it is just stuck trying to load any ideas what i am doing wrong was fine on sat now i cant get to channel list

That is how mine is, I tried to change the mac and iptv rest but still the same..

Noobless
02-16-2016, 12:15 AM
That is how mine is, I tried to change the mac and iptv rest but still the same..

me to tried resets

Noobless
02-16-2016, 09:12 AM
me to tried resets

I think out of the 90 days I paid for in Jan I have had 3 or 4 days tv not overly impressed

superiorfox
02-19-2016, 12:28 AM
so heres my issue i cant get the keyboard to pop to type in my user and pass.

fleisch80
02-19-2016, 04:20 AM
another good reason to use this over kodi is that the epg guide will come in automatically without config,
and also ppv and on demand movies are all there for you to choose and watch , where as kodi right now can barely keep up
with the basics.

fleisch80
02-19-2016, 04:23 AM
for keyboard issues,etc, can you get to the setting with any virtual pad, or find the alternate keyboard settings within the app.
i too had that problem, and like you said, it was hit and miss on that device, and even when finally changed keyboard setting,
the device didnt really work out for the emu anyway.

later

superiorfox
02-19-2016, 10:03 PM
for keyboard issues,etc, can you get to the setting with any virtual pad, or find the alternate keyboard settings within the app.
i too had that problem, and like you said, it was hit and miss on that device, and even when finally changed keyboard setting,
the device didnt really work out for the emu anyway.

later

i can get into setting and force a software keyboard to pop up but it did nothing once it opened up :( shame really.

LEAFER9999
02-19-2016, 10:19 PM
use a wireless mouse works good

Sircastro
03-01-2016, 11:48 PM
I installed the STB emulator in my Kindle Fire TV. I conencted a USB keyboard to it and managed to enter the username and password but cannot get to make "click" on the OK button, I tried with the keyboard, with an USB mouse, with the Fire TV controller, with the Remote controller App and with a virtual mouse App, nothing worked, has anybody had the same issue?

dropbows
03-02-2016, 02:24 AM
Yes just used tab on the keyboard to get to the ok and just hit enter on or ok on the amazon controller. Hope this helps.

madman
03-24-2016, 09:26 PM
I managed to click the OK button... but all I get then is "Error". Yay...:confused:

vmantatsky
03-25-2016, 08:52 PM
Can anybody help I got a month subscription all the channels work. But they are all in 480 quality. Do I need to change something in my settings please help

Khmaideep
03-26-2016, 11:28 AM
From what i've gathered most channels are in 480. There are HD channels but you just have to find them. I remember seeing a list somewhere.

GLGeorge
10-07-2016, 08:06 PM
where is the link for the megashd3000 for iks problems

ilan
10-07-2016, 09:39 PM
There is no support here for Mega Tvi.

Sirlaps
11-14-2016, 06:29 PM
Hey mvas, i was wondering if you know why the screen is black, I can see all of the channels list, from 21 to 9*** .. for some reason, the channels wont load up. just a black screen. please help

ilan
11-14-2016, 07:11 PM
First reboot your device, modem and router. Before turning the device back on, go the Donation Checker for your service and do an IPTV Reset. Now restart your device. Hopefully, the channels will load with video.

pelermon
11-14-2016, 09:32 PM
Could someone PLEASE help and explain what I use for "Authentication" Login ? Password ?
I understand the changing of the MAC to one digit different then the MAC I used for Kodi.
Bu I can't get past this login.
I do not see where you "Send Device ID"
Thank You

pelermon
11-14-2016, 10:06 PM
PLEASE - How do you load Stalker plus on Kodi ?
I got Stalker Plus 10.2.4 in Kodi, but I can only "update available"
It will take hours, then fail.
Where did you get it ?

crazed 9.6
11-14-2016, 10:15 PM
you would need to look in the Kodi Stalker forums here on site pelermon
This foirum is the Emulator forum, which is not Stalker application, it is something different.

Login - Password are both the same Route or donation number

pelermon
11-14-2016, 11:23 PM
AAAAH OK, Thank you for the login and password solution.
I take it that you can only use Emulator ot Kodi with one IPTV66 subscription.

ilan
11-14-2016, 11:26 PM
Look in the Kodi > IPTV Stalker (Video add-on) subforum. The stickies (threads at the top of page) contain instructions for the add-on and within the add-on instructions is a download link.

juanchi
11-20-2016, 02:10 PM
Hey mvas, i was wondering if you know why the screen is black, I can see all of the channels list, from 21 to 9*** .. for some reason, the channels wont load up. just a black screen. please help

I have the same issue, are you using STB Emulator? Did you find a fix? Cause I wonder if the STB emulator is the problem and there is something wrong with my configuration, I tried everything and there is only a few channels that I can watch, everything else is black.

T1234
11-25-2016, 04:43 PM
I am pulling my hair out nearly 3 days now.
I have tried Kodi, TV Online and now tried the official Android emulator. I purchased two separate donations, one for 2 months and one for 3 months.
I get string integer/access denied on Kodi.
I get only some channels working on TV Online
I cannot login using the Android emulator. I get "Error" appearing. And I have entered the correct details.
Then I max out of searches for 24 hours.

Is this service down? Is there any issues? The post that is linked in another thread about some freezing issues is very vague.

I am following all of the guides to the letter and have done everything that has been mentioned. Could someone please give a straight answer, as it is incredibly frustrating when nothing is working and everything seems to have been done correctly.

Bj1203
12-14-2016, 06:45 AM
Can somebody help me out here how do i configure the stb emulator pls..you send me an email for instruction how can i figure it out the stb emulato so that i can fix my device

timber
12-23-2016, 10:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqEZDybIhw

samke
01-20-2017, 06:54 AM
I am pulling my hair out nearly 3 days now.
I have tried Kodi, TV Online and now tried the official Android emulator. I purchased two separate donations, one for 2 months and one for 3 months.
I get string integer/access denied on Kodi.
I get only some channels working on TV Online
I cannot login using the Android emulator. I get "Error" appearing. And I have entered the correct details.
Then I max out of searches for 24 hours.

Is this service down? Is there any issues? The post that is linked in another thread about some freezing issues is very vague.

I am following all of the guides to the letter and have done everything that has been mentioned. Could someone please give a straight answer, as it is incredibly frustrating when nothing is working and everything seems to have been done correctly.

Hi. For the integer error, i found that resetting the service works. For the "error" on the emulator(i'm assuming you're using an official STB emulator app),have you checked the MAC address? In my case, with the new STB app(latest update), i had to use the MAC address the app generates. That is if you try to change the MAC address, the app will still use the MAC it generates. So just link that MAC with the donation. The error might be caused by something else in your case but check whether you have the correct MAC address.
Can someone confirm whether its possible to change the MAC address on the new STB emulator?

joemark80
02-09-2017, 03:04 PM
This is a very different problem, I started using STBemu for iptv66 last month I have since installed 10 different boxes to 10 different locations
8 boxes are working great, 2 boxes out of 10 using the same ISP company Rogers in Canada doesn't work they both have the same problem
in all sections including Pay per view movies they only get 3 or 4 channels working in each section none of the movies are working when you click
on the channels there is no link the previous working channel keeps working and nothing changes and this is the same for most channels I don't understand
what is happening I bring the box back to my home and all channels work great anyone heard of this problem before
advice on what could cause this would be greatly appreciated

ilan
02-09-2017, 03:51 PM
The ISP might be blocking. Have you tried using them with a VPN? It would help narrow down the issue.