PDA

View Full Version : Time/Date Function..

K00lKatT
08-11-2015, 04:52 PM
still waiting for the time/date function to be addressed by avov...it's been some time now and would like to know if it's ever going to be fixed so it refreshes upon turn on???

Marley
08-11-2015, 05:15 PM
if they add time.nist.gov to the box that should take care of it but what do i know

Kodi64
08-11-2015, 05:17 PM
this should have been fixed a long time ago it seemed to work for a bit but not long that is for sure
I do find it extremely annoying
Please fix date and time issues AVOV
Thank You

Marley
08-11-2015, 05:20 PM
see avov2 keep the time and date when you restart it takes a few sec but works

Kimbo
08-11-2015, 05:24 PM
It works for me!!

Marley
08-11-2015, 05:28 PM
laser915 on the tv online box it works ?

K00lKatT
08-11-2015, 05:30 PM
it does NOT work on the TVOnline model, thks..this applies to other folks I know that use this model, also..

Lowteck
08-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Seem they are either on vacation or they have put all their resources into the two new units that they have announced, or both. Give them time.

Kimbo
08-11-2015, 07:54 PM
my bad on the Avov 2 -It works in the home box screen the date and time work!!

a-team
08-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Yes you are correct this is an outstanding issue. I remember I think around two weeks ago I said I would get on top of this and make sure they release the fix for it. Looks like Management was almost fully on board to fix it but some problems came with the Vixo Fuse software and then they also made some big decisions to get our middleware solution out the door before the Fuse release (this is the big deal thing that they are working on). Development team is working endlessly with Mickyhop to get the middleware solution out and have gone tunnel vision on anything but the task. Literally they won't even take a day break to push out the Kodi update and some quick bug fixes. That is how high priority this task is. Of course to many of you it won't even matter since you might not even use the solution as it gets rolled out, but it is really important for Avov to have it on our systems. Think of it as enterprise software which appeals to the server guys and in return benefits you. Their are a lot of business opportunities that stem from this so they need this out asap. Unfortunately you will have to wait until this gets finished before anything else gets worked on. However, I think I can convince them to work on this after they put the stable Kodi 15.0 for the Vixo2.