PDA

View Full Version : Is that a record button on the Avov TVonline remote?

Twentyfour
08-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Hi I am hyped for the Avov Tv Online and will buy soon. I noticed there is a record button on the Avov TVonline remote, can this unit record live shows onto a usb drive?
Located above the RED History Button (up at the top).
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1362-Avov-TVOnline-Quick-Review-and-First-Impressions

Can someone confirm this... if you have never tried it before and you have some time can you please test it out and see if it works on recording live shows? And if it can record does it have a timer feature as well? Would appreciate it if you can take some pics of how it looks like in the menu screen while setting up timers for recording and pulling up saved recordings etc etc. (if you have time)... otherwise a let me know. Thanks for your help :)

a-team
08-10-2015, 08:48 PM
It is a feature that is planned for release but no where near completion. Right now you will not be able to record with your device unless you have a separate PVR. Hopefully in a few months or so this feature does get released, however to answer your question, no.

Twentyfour
08-11-2015, 02:19 AM
It is a feature that is planned for release but no where near completion. Right now you will not be able to record with your device unless you have a separate PVR. Hopefully in a few months or so this feature does get released, however to answer your question, no.
Ok thanks for the info david

philhu
08-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Well, if you mark a show for record, It DOES change the channel on the mag254, to the show you want to record, even sets up a file on your usb stick for the show name/episode title, but then aborts and doesnt record.

The fact the channel changes though is cool because I feed the output from the unit to an old tivo, so I do the record on the old tivo. Works pretty well. The show gets recorded but not with title, so after i have a few, hard to keep track what is what.