PDA

View Full Version : tvonline and netflix

sunnshine
08-10-2015, 06:02 PM
HI:
I just got a new avov tvonline and it does not seem to have netflix. I was hoping to use rocket end netflix. Does anyone know how to add netflix to this box as everything I have seen it is included.
I am in Canada does that make a difference
Thanks.

Marley
08-10-2015, 06:18 PM
yea i want that back too i will pm David and ask about that

floder2
08-10-2015, 07:56 PM
asft...........if you send David a message about netflix...could you also ask him about the app Simple IPTV

theone
08-10-2015, 07:58 PM
Lol, why don't you guys just post it on the forum Mickyhop http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?83-MickyHOP. Im sure he reads them all the time.

Marley
08-10-2015, 08:10 PM
netflix will come back at some point Simple IPTV dont know

Marley
08-10-2015, 08:13 PM
David reads all the post here about avov he really tries to keep up with it all happy we have him and he know about Simple IPTV from before

a-team
08-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Netflix application is in redevelopment. Not entirely sure why they pulled it but that is not on me. They will be re-releasing it with some major updates done to it. One of the biggest problems was logging in (without air mouse) and locked 720p streaming. So hopefully all that gets fixed.

asft...........if you send David a message about netflix...could you also ask him about the app Simple IPTV

Simple IPTV I keep on hearing about but do not know what the issue is. I see it on the channel store, whats wrong with it?

Lowteck
08-11-2015, 08:07 PM
One thing I can tell you, after adding a m3u list, you have to add others at the same time. If you go back at a later date to add a list, you need to delete the one/s to add more. You seem to be able to add as many as you want and can delete not working files or streams but not add later.

Marley
08-11-2015, 08:17 PM
I must be on drugs
Simple IPTV I keep on hearing about but do not know what the issue is. I see it on the channel store, whats wrong with it?
I cant find it

a-team
08-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Simple IPTV app has been on every box I have looked at so far (5) so I'm pretty sure everybody has it. It's literally an orange and black icon with white text that says Simple IPTV. As for the problem with it, I can report it but to be honest I don't think it will get fixed (at least any time soon). You're going to have to wait until some software development time frees up which seems to be in about 2 weeks as they have a lot on their plate. The task being worked on right now is related to nova middleware solutions and they will literally not work on anything else until that is done. Then we got Kodi and the Netflix app, then a bunch of Vixo Fuse stuff, then some support problems, and then a bunch of internal reseller stuff they have to work on and only then do they have time for apps like these. Most of the time a new high priority task comes up before they ever get to these small fixes so it is hard to say. None the less I will report it, its a matter of whether they will get it done or not.