PDA

View Full Version : Running 2 servers at the same time?

Zaxsaid
08-10-2015, 02:01 AM
if i were to get a avov box n then lets say one provider sold a certain set of channels like zee tv and zee cinema and i subscribed to them would i then be able to subscribe to like iptvprivateserver and not have to switch back and forth between server and have them both on one big list?

Marley
08-10-2015, 03:07 AM
nope cant do

a-team
08-10-2015, 03:03 PM
Yeah what asft said. Your box needs to connect to a particular server to pull the channel listings. It isn't meant to pull into 2 or more at the same time, just one. You will have to switch between servers to get the different listings.

Zaxsaid
08-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Yeah what asft said. Your box needs to connect to a particular server to pull the channel listings. It isn't meant to pull into 2 or more at the same time, just one. You will have to switch between servers to get the different listings.

would switching between the two be possible by a press of a button? maybe change the function of one of the buttons on the remote to switch between the servers?

floder2
08-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Hire a butler to do all the switching and button pushing for you..that way you would not have to think or do manual labor with your fingers...

soldertech24
08-11-2015, 12:28 AM
funny hamsters will work those wheels as well

Zaxsaid
08-11-2015, 03:27 AM
Hire a butler to do all the switching and button pushing for you..that way you would not have to think or do manual labor with your fingers...

some of the channels are for my kids and some are for my parents i would wish it could be convenient for them so they dont go messing around in the settings

Lowteck
08-11-2015, 08:01 PM
You have multiple ports or servers for a reason. To switch between providers you would need to change servers. While in free mode, I had several listings for NFPS, Rocket, and Portal. Switching between changed some of the parameters, so I knew I was switching. Mainly the guide or not. Only NFPS had the guide at first. So purchase as many as you can afford. You will still watch NFPS/Rocket most. If you check some of the apps on the TVOnline you will find a lot of free stuff that adds to the viewing pleasure without multiple servers.