PDA

View Full Version : Iptv Stalker...or.....what are some options

freetvcan
08-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Stalker is done for those who do not want to pay for a private server or they must keep on changing settings everytime the mac gets blocked or any other problem....a real hassle to constantly search the web for new system settings.....

If you like Kodi and only want maybe a few free steaming TV channels......what is another of the PVR/IPTV programs to load into Kodi to check out.....anyone tried other ones and see if they work.....of course the channels would have to be ones people would like to watch........not the aquarium channel to watch fish...lol.....Thanks

mephasor
08-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Stalker is done for those who do not want to pay for a private server or they must keep on changing settings everytime the mac gets blocked or any other problem....a real hassle to constantly search the web for new system settings.....

If you like Kodi and only want maybe a few free steaming TV channels......what is another of the PVR/IPTV programs to load into Kodi to check out.....anyone tried other ones and see if they work.....of course the channels would have to be ones people would like to watch........not the aquarium channel to watch fish...lol.....Thanks

Search the web for settings? Being a freeloader is.

Stalker is not for those who do not want to pay. Donate for one of the services found here on the forum and don't look for any settings. You will receive a set of settings just for you. Only if you share those settings on the internet you will get blocked.

dara
08-09-2015, 10:22 PM
There are many add-ons that have stream that may be up or down. It really depends on what you want. For example,
Zeus Video has a fair amount of channels. There are also pay add-ons which we will not discuss here. There is a reason why the Kodi community got excited about was on NFPS via the IPTV Stalker, as it actually works most of the time.

freetvcan
08-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Did not mean to bother anyone....I have a paid rocket....but Kodi is interesting to play with.....and on many places on the internet people are complaining that the "free stalkter" does not work anymore for them....too bad....my point was....is there any other "free" tv streaming addons to check out....

Jay three
08-10-2015, 12:15 AM
I'm trying to find the place to make the donation, can anyone post a link please. Thanks

mephasor
08-10-2015, 02:37 PM
I'm trying to find the place to make the donation, can anyone post a link please. Thanks

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here

freetvcan
08-11-2015, 12:42 AM
Tried Zeus.....interesting addon....lots of it does not work but what the heck....some does and at least worth a look...like all the links and buttons to places.....lots of the streaming channels link to a system..."filmon"...which works sort of......any others to fool with....let me and others know

ozzman666
08-11-2015, 03:21 AM
Some decent ones to check out vdubt25, pheonix, gorilla streams, robin hoods a peoples playlist, revenge iptv, operation robocop, F.t.v., like what said already the links are not always reliable because they're free but you can usually find some good working channels

freetvcan
08-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Thanks....will try some of those out.....I assume they are in some respository somewhere or are in the kodi addonn list....was using the zeus one last night quite a few of the tv channels were working.....
Some decent ones to check out vdubt25, pheonix, gorilla streams, robin hoods a peoples playlist, revenge iptv, operation robocop, F.t.v., like what said already the links are not always reliable because they're free but you can usually find some good working channels

ozzman666
08-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Thanks....will try some of those out.....I assume they are in some respository somewhere or are in the kodi addonn list....was using the zeus one last night quite a few of the tv channels were working.....

most can be found in the montreal free tv repo under iptv, check xunitytalk or tvaddons repositories as well. if you google any of them you should be able to find there repos and how to add them