PDA

View Full Version : iVue & Stalker

aguile
08-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Hi, Like a lot of people my iVue has stopped accessing IPTVStalker authentication failure.. I do have a paid subscription and in the IPTV addon all is well and working fine but in iVue no such joy.. How can I update iVue to accept my paid subscription? I would also like to know how to get iVue to access UK Turks streams or Zeus Streams..

Any ideas?

Cheers

dara
08-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Just verified iVue guide currently doesn't work with IPTV Stalker directly, at least through the addons.ini method. You can individually link channels from IPTV Stalker back to the iVue guide by making a IPTV Stalker channel a Favourite, then manually selecting that Favourite in iVue guide.

There might be a tutorial out there in you tube that will show you how it can be done, in other guides like F.T.V. guide for example. If I have some time I'll look into it, but as soon as the iVue guys figure out that the hole to the server is fixed, and they need another method to make it work they will probably be on it themselves.

aguile
08-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Thanks, I'll try the add to favorites as well.

Cheers

tipriz
08-09-2015, 03:47 PM
I have the same problem as well. I prefer using the ivue guide. I will also try the favorites method until they come up with a fix. Thanks!

rhabr
08-09-2015, 08:41 PM
thank god no more freeloaders

dara
08-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Here is one members resolution:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6373-iVue-Guide-Failed-Authorization&p=50542#post50542

c/p from Nightrider13:

Here is a fix for everyone. Instead of sharing your Mac Address with members of forums to get a file "created" for you, you can follow these instructions I have created and resolved the issue I was facing.

Ok, since I have fixed myself, I will now spread the help, so here is what you do to fix the "Authorization Failure" message within the iVue Guide. Make sure you have iVue Guide Closed entirely before proceeding!

1. Get access to your "addons.ini" file. This might be located in a folder called "tvguidetecbox". If you are on Windows, just use the search function and search "addons.ini", and make sure the directory is somewhere in appdata/tvguidetecbox.
2. Go ahead and download Notepad++ (it's free).
3. Once you have your addons.ini file found, from step 1, Right-Click and "open with Notepad++".
4. Notepad++ will now open and you will see a lot of text. Perform a search for "mac". You should get something like "mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3A10%3A10%3A10%22%2C+%2 2". Yours might vary, but will look like that. Go ahead and copy that information by CTRL+C. Open a Notepad doc and paste this for now. We will need this later.
5. Now go to: http:// www. url-encode-decode. com and paste (CTRL+V) in the left box and click "Decode URL". You should now see text on the right-side box looking more understandable (should be a Mac Address like XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX). Copy everything generated in the right-side box (CTRL+C). Now click the "Start Over" hyperlink to blank out the results.
6. Now again, paste (CTRL+V) and change the numbers/letters (between the : symbol) with your Mac address you purchased from IPTV Stalker folks. Once complete, click Encode URL. Now you have your code on the right-side box which you will want to copy (CTRL+C). Open a Notepad doc and paste this for now. We will need this later.
7. Head back to your open Notepad++ document that should still have the addons.ini open. With Notepad++ Selected, hit CTRL+F to bring up the find/replace window. Click the "Replace" tab. Now from step 4, we need to paste the ORIGINAL encrypted characters in the "Find What" field. Then we need to paste your code (with your Mac) from step 6, into the "Replace With" field. We're almost done...
8. Click the "Replace All" button and then your Mac address will replace the original Mac address, which will allow channels selected with the iVue TV Guide to work and not show the "Authorization Failed" message.
9. Make sure after the replacement step above, you save (CTRL+S) and close Notepad++.
10: Now just overwrite the original addons.ini file with the newly created one you just saved. Open iVue Guide and you should now be up and running again! Enjoy!

tipriz
08-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Here is one members resolution:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6373-iVue-Guide-Failed-Authorization&p=50542#post50542

c/p from Nightrider13:

Awesome! It works, thanks a lot!

Lowteck
08-10-2015, 01:26 AM
I got stalker working in iVue by going to stalker client and setting the time out to the max (60), and the correct ip ie- 11.iptvrocket.tv and my mac address registered with them. In iptvstalker, I used portal.iptvrocket.tv and turned the mac off. I still have to select the channel a couple of time fast. I think that the stalker client needs the time out increased above the max. But it is working for me that way. It is Kodi 15.0 from the AVOV vixo 2.

tipriz
08-10-2015, 01:30 AM
Well, ever since doing this fix, the ivueguide works, but now the iptv stalker addon doesn't work if i want to use it for the channels that are not in the guide. I tried clearing cache, double checked the mac in the settings. So ivue works but stalker does not. When I click on NFPS I get Authorization Failed. What's causing this?

OneCruelSOB
08-10-2015, 01:49 AM
Can you come up with a way to fix ip tv stalker on a iPad we do not have the same function as Windows. Thank you for and help you can give.

dara
08-10-2015, 03:10 AM
I got stalker working in iVue by going to stalker client and setting the time out to the max (60), and the correct ip ie- 11.iptvrocket.tv and my mac address registered with them. In iptvstalker, I used portal.iptvrocket.tv and turned the mac off. I still have to select the channel a couple of time fast. I think that the stalker client needs the time out increased above the max. But it is working for me that way. It is Kodi 15.0 from the AVOV vixo 2.

PVR Stalker (Stalker Client) has nothing to do with IPTV Stalker and Ivue.

dara
08-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Well, ever since doing this fix, the ivueguide works, but now the iptv stalker addon doesn't work if i want to use it for the channels that are not in the guide. I tried clearing cache, double checked the mac in the settings. So ivue works but stalker does not. When I click on NFPS I get Authorization Failed. What's causing this?

I don't know, the addons.ini acts as a cache and it may not like co-existing with the cache in IPTV Stalker What you can do to test is to set up a second portal with your mac and the portal url, and see if it will allow you to view channels with it.

dara
08-10-2015, 03:16 AM
Can you come up with a way to fix ip tv stalker on a iPad we do not have the same function as Windows. Thank you for and help you can give.

Your question doesn't seem to relate to the topic.

Pittfall
08-10-2015, 07:46 AM
Im new to kodi and Iptv having purchased an android tv box this week and now just donated today. So i need to ask do those instructions re the ivue fix via the addons.ini file correlate well to an android device. And is there anything else that may help me find the elusive addons.ini file. Thanks

ivueguide
08-10-2015, 09:13 AM
indeed for now doing as has been posted to use your own custom addons.ini file with your donated mac is the best way. i will be leaving the stalker list intact and updated, after all they were good enough to provide there services for free for a long time and IVUE will do the same for them.

i am phasing stalker out of the guide from a channel autolink point of view. i may add some options to add mac auth into ivue in the future but i need to chat with npfs on this first.

With regard feeloader comments keep them to your selfs it helps nobody. iks npfs have doe exactly what they said on the 90 day mark and ivue will no longer assist in getting around any macs etc

ivueguide
08-10-2015, 09:38 AM
IVUE has no correlation on this if you modified the addons.ini file it simply sends your donated mac in the request for the channel. it really cant have effected the stalker addon. i would reinstall the stalker addon use the one from ivue repo if you like as this is not modified in anyway. and input your mac back in

thanks

tipriz
08-10-2015, 12:14 PM
The addons.ini file gets changed back to the default mac every time I quit Ivue and re-open it. So I always have to go back to the addons.ini and change my mac. Is there not a way for this to be permanent? I saved a copy of the modified addons.ini in a separate folder so I can copy/paste into the right folder every time it happens to overwrite the old one for the time being. I know you said you need to talk to NFPS first, but a fix would be greatly appreciated for those of us who enjoy using ivue with stalker. Thanks for the update! :)

xbmcbg
08-10-2015, 12:56 PM
IVUE has no correlation on this if you modified the addons.ini file it simply sends your donated mac in the request for the channel. it really cant have effected the stalker addon. i would reinstall the stalker addon use the one from ivue repo if you like as this is not modified in anyway. and input your mac back in

thanks

Many end up. Why you did not try to agree with NFPS and offer their service as their representative such as Rocket and IKS66?

Nightrider13
08-10-2015, 12:57 PM

I would make sure that the Mac you supplied for the IPTV Stalker Addon is entered correctly. Doing this fix only supplied iVue Guide with your actual MAC address, instead of a blacklisted one that the iVue team was using.
Also, changing the iVue settings like you did should not effect IPTV Stalker Addon in anyway. Please try and clear the cache again and then restart the Kodi application, then try IPTV stalker addon again. What version of Kodi are
you using?

tipriz
08-10-2015, 01:08 PM
I would make sure that the Mac you supplied for the IPTV Stalker Addon is entered correctly. Doing this fix only supplied iVue Guide with your actual MAC address, instead of a blacklisted one that the iVue team was using.
Also, changing the iVue settings like you did should not effect IPTV Stalker Addon in anyway. Please try and clear the cache again and then restart the Kodi application, then try IPTV stalker addon again. What version of Kodi are
you using?

I reinstalled staker and ivue using the ivue repo, and it "seems" to have fixed it. I am using Isengard 15.0 and I am using the mac from my donation, not one of the blacklisted ones from the net. Thanks for the help, guys!

Nightrider13
08-10-2015, 01:51 PM
I reinstalled staker and ivue using the ivue repo, and it "seems" to have fixed it. I am using Isengard 15.0 and I am using the mac from my donation, not one of the blacklisted ones from the net. Thanks for the help, guys!

Glad you got it. Enjoy!

Rodman77
08-10-2015, 02:03 PM
Mine was not working but now it is without doing anything:cool:

ivueguide
08-10-2015, 07:43 PM
the main issue here from what i can see is there has been a few repos updating the stalker client with macs entered in it then updates your version with a bad mac and breaks it thats wy using the un modded version from ivue repo worked just fine for you

ivueguide
08-10-2015, 07:45 PM
With regard to the getting together with npfs papaio etc ive emailed too many times to mention lol. i needed to know some info as to the direction it was all going but obviously that never happened. i will ty again as id liekt o see a custom option for genuine stalker clients to enter there mac into the guide and have it generate the Channel list with the genuine mac in place. after that we can move forward on adding channels

waynemcke
08-11-2015, 03:49 AM
Hi,

I've tried everything with this fix but just cannot get it to work so can someone check it please and let me know if there's anything that looks wrong.

I have a donation through IKS66 and am running Kodi on my pc. IPTV Stalker works fine but when I follow the instructions to amend the addons.ini file, I'm still getting 'IPTV Stalker Authorization Failed' in Ivue.

Using the advice above I have encoded mac": "00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx", " to mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3Axx%3Axx%3Axx%22%2C+%22 and replaced throughout the .ini file. I've copied this new file through the Kodi file manager and also through the directories on Explorer, I've done a full refresh on the Ivue Guide Fixes Configure options and rebooted Kodi.

All looks fine to me but I'm still getting the same error message despite trying it several times.

Is there something obvious I'm missing or any other ideas I can try?

Thanks for your help.

tipriz
08-11-2015, 04:40 AM
Hi,

I've tried everything with this fix but just cannot get it to work so can someone check it please and let me know if there's anything that looks wrong.

I have a donation through IKS66 and am running Kodi on my pc. IPTV Stalker works fine but when I follow the instructions to amend the addons.ini file, I'm still getting 'IPTV Stalker Authorization Failed' in Ivue.

Using the advice above I have encoded mac": "00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx", " to mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3Axx%3Axx%3Axx%22%2C+%22 and replaced throughout the .ini file. I've copied this new file through the Kodi file manager and also through the directories on Explorer, I've done a full refresh on the Ivue Guide Fixes Configure options and rebooted Kodi.

All looks fine to me but I'm still getting the same error message despite trying it several times.

Is there something obvious I'm missing or any other ideas I can try?

Thanks for your help.

Use mac": "00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx", " where xx:xx:xx are the custom mac from your donation. example "00:1A:78:12:34:56" whatever it is that you linked after donating. It's your custom mac. Then encode it with the use of the website provided and replace the one found in your addons.ini file. Then it should work.

waynemcke
08-11-2015, 12:40 PM
Thanks Tipriz.

So I changed my custom mac to 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx and updated it on IKS66 and Kodi. IPTV Stalker still works fine.

I then encoded it as mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A78%3Axx%3Axx%3Axx%22%2C+%22 , replaced the old code with this new code in the Addons.ini file and copied the new file onto Kodi through the File Manager and Explorer, deleted the Ivue cache through the Tecbox Ivue Wizard and through the Configure Guides and it still doesn't work. I'm 99.9% sure what I'm doing with the addons.ini file is correct.

Another clue might be that Ivue also isn't picking up the TV Guide information and is just showing 'No Program Available' for every channel so perhaps there's a different problem?

I'll go and do a forum search but does anyone have any other ideas?

tipriz
08-11-2015, 01:53 PM
If you deleted the ivue cache/database, there is a chance it deleted your newly edited addons.ini and created the default one again. So make sure the addons.ini still has your new mac in it. From what you wrote, my understanding is that you did it right for the most part at least.

Go in your addons.ini press ctrl-F and look for mac. Copy the whole code. In my case the default one is mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3A10%3A10%3A10%22%2C then paste that on the site and decode. Which in my case gave me mac": "00:1A:79:10:10:10",

Then I changed 00:1A:79 to 00:1A:78 (also in linked mac in donation page) as per the post in the announcement of this site http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6340-IMPORTANT-for-Emulator-and-Kodi-users-00-1A-78-now-works&p=50229#post50229 and the 10:10:10 to match my custom mac.

So just for the example I will use 12:34:56 as my custom mac (don't want to post mine for everyone to see). So I modified the decoded text to be mac": "00:1A:78:12:34:56", then use the same site and encode that mac which becomes mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A78%3A12%3A34%3A56%22%2C.

Go in your addons.ini, look for the default one (in my case mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A79%3A10%3A10%3A10%22%2C) , use that replace feature and replace all with the new one (for my example mac%22%3A+%2200%3A1A%3A78%3A12%3A34%3A56%22%2C) . And that should work. Don't reset the database after doing that. Because like I said before, it may reset the addons.ini to default settings which will wipe your change. So to be safe make a copy of the addons.ini somewhere, so if that happens you can just ovewrite the default with the new one without redoing all those steps.

get2kye
08-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Do these links work with the mag254?

dara
08-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Do these links work with the mag254?

The MAG 254 doesn't have a third-party EPG solution, so no. iVue is Kodi only.

waynemcke
08-11-2015, 03:05 PM
Thanks again tipriz.

Well, I've got it working by doing the same thing again that I'd done 10 times previously (and following your further instructions). However, it's barely usable and completely inconsistent....only a few channels work and I'm getting 'IPTV Stalker Authorization Failed' and 'IPTV Stalker ITV Authorization Failed' errors a lot. Some channels I have to try 3 or 4 times to get them to work. And some channels don't seem to work at all as when you click on them, it opens up the menu to Choose Stream/Channels,Exit Tv Guide/etc? All of the affected channels work fine through IPTV Stalker.

I'm getting to the point where I'm going to call it a day with Ivue and look at other options.

Back to Google and the forum search engine for me again........

kodi-boy
08-12-2015, 10:39 PM
where do i make my donation????

tipriz
08-13-2015, 01:47 PM
where do i make my donation????

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here

spdklls99
08-14-2015, 06:16 AM
I spent 15 minutes adding all stalker channels to favorites then another 1.5 hours last weekend linking them one at a time in ivue..sheeewwee.....what a pita..i just hope any upgrades to ivue guide doesnt wipe out my saved links till it fully works with us donaters as mentioned in previous posts.....would be great to see all the missing channels added in there finally...