PDA

View Full Version : Best fit to run the stb emulator?

Zaxsaid
08-09-2015, 02:58 AM
i was very curious to know since im really considering getting a new box found out mine is a clone and the performance is terrible but anyways
1.what is the best android box to run the iptv stb emulator $ range doesn't matter
2.what is the best android box to run the iptv stb emulator $ range under 60

DarkSide
08-09-2015, 03:00 AM
cs918 for 60 works like a charm!!! or you can get something more expensive

big dady
08-09-2015, 03:51 AM
Or check the sponsors they have a great selection and the prices are not to bad

Zaxsaid
08-09-2015, 04:57 AM
Or check the sponsors they have a great selection and the prices are not to bad

What sponsers?

dara
08-09-2015, 05:02 AM
What sponsers?

The one on the main page with an advertisement.

Zaxsaid
08-09-2015, 05:24 AM
looking on that ad i realized what im looking for is a device with stalker middleware capability i guess because avov looks beautiful but extremely out of my price range so something cheap can run kodi and also has stalker middleware would be amazing and great and if i dont have to use stb emulator and use another stalker middleware that would be great as long as it has channel number for quick browsing. thankyou for the search im new to this and i already bought a clone of the gbox by mistake and i dont want to ever do that again

dara
08-09-2015, 05:34 AM
You don't need the middleware... that's on the server side. What you need is a client that can access the the middleware, and that can be done through built in software in the boxes, Kodi add-ons or STB emulator. The AVoVs can run Kodi, but use the MickeyHop application store, not the google play store.

My dual core generic Android box can run the STB Emulator as well as Kodi. Just make sure the graphics spec is ok.

Zaxsaid
08-09-2015, 06:00 AM
what box do u use n does it run smoothly

Its a private label generic box from China. The cs mentioned earlier has much better specs.

dxtn
09-09-2015, 07:28 PM
You don't need the middleware... that's on the server side. What you need is a client that can access the the middleware, and that can be done through built in software in the boxes, Kodi add-ons or STB emulator. The AVoVs can run Kodi, but use the MickeyHop application store, not the google play store.

My dual core generic Android box can run the STB Emulator as well as Kodi. Just make sure the graphics spec is ok.

Just share an info .. Iam using M8 android tv box updated to megatron firmware stable ops ..Installed kodi latest version runs well and recently installed Iptv Stb emulator version
6.0.13 just recently configured after more than 2hrs of trouble shooting .. another info I was having problem installing Stb emulator if you installed the latest version 6.0.13 you will be having black screen what i did first uninstalled the latest version then installed older version (stbemu-googleplay-armv7-release-0.5.27.2) after installation and reboot it was updated latest version 6.0.13 upon opening app. then configured as instruction's given by dara( Android IPTV STB Emulator ) http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?481-Android-IPTV-STB-Emulator .. after that there was glitch any trouble it was blue bar showing not uploading then solution given at http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2067-IPTV-StbEmu-Release-thread-General-version then refer post # 10 ... after reboot STb emulator is working ... best thing remote control can be use rather the mouse of this STb emulator