PDA

View Full Version : Stalker through Kodi

Lowteck
08-09-2015, 12:43 AM
Does anyone have iptv stalker working in Kodi with the AVOV vixo 2. I have tried for several days and really hard today Saturday. I have not had any luck at all. I have used the mac address from my vixo 2 box. Any way, if you have it working please pass it on to me. Thanks in advance!

Marley
08-09-2015, 01:06 AM
yup look here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access

Lowteck
08-09-2015, 06:09 PM
I will try this and let you know. I did delete Kodi and re-installed, so will take some time to get back to this.

Lowteck
08-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Well, I do not know what else to do, I have copied the jpgs listed and only changed for my service which is rocket and my mac. Stalker client gives message "unable to load channels" on start up of kodi. IPTV Stalker gives "Authentication failure" when it is started.

Marley
08-09-2015, 07:39 PM
going to try it in few min and get back to you watching under the dome now must use latest stalker worked for me on 00:01:78 xxxxxxxxxxx with my mac address

Lowteck
08-10-2015, 12:38 AM
I finally got it partially working . . . That is on the stalker client I set the time out to the max and have my mac address there along with the 11.iptvrocket.tv. On the iptvstalker I have the portal.iptvrocket and the mac address turned off. Only thing is I have to tell it about 3 time to connect a channel and let it say "authentication failed" and it will start to work after the second or third time. If you can find a smoother way, please let me know.

Oh I need to mention it is working through iVue only not as a stand alone!