PDA

View Full Version : IPTV STALKER Authorization Failed Help

apun
08-08-2015, 06:07 PM
I have been using the stalker for couple months, and have integrated my MAC address in it, however today I get this error every time I try to open NFPS: "IPTV STALKER Authorization Failed", does this mean the server is down or my MAC address has been compromised ? any help is appreciated.

--
The fix: Your linked mac was corrupted because of a sent serial number either by iVue or information that wasn't required by PVR Stalker. Also there is a rogue version of IPTV Stalker that by default sends the serial number (v. 1.2.0). To stop this, make sure you don't have 1.2.0, stop auto updates for add-ons, and make sure "Send Serial Number" is off. Next, modify your linked MAC in the donation checker, and use that on the known best version of IPTV Stalker, PVR Stalker or Emulator. (dara)

This could help as well:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6988-Simple-patch-to-prevent-Serial-Number-being-sent-by-iVue-through-IPTV-Stalker

dproff
08-08-2015, 06:19 PM
I have the same problem. I am a donation paying user and only use it on one client at a time as ordered. They changed something yesterday that has a lot of people getting bounced out. I hope Dara will weigh in soon.

crawlers1977
08-08-2015, 06:56 PM
i know today papio closed a mac address after it was being used to gain entery to the portal, the mac is all over the internet and would advise anyone who it acually belongs to try out a google search and check the 1 against your own closing the 1 ive seen must have closed the door to thousands

dproff
08-08-2015, 07:06 PM
I have a MAC valid address and it still works with TVOnline. The issue is I've lost IPTV Stalker on my PC.

crawlers1977
08-08-2015, 07:15 PM
ok on the pc concentrate on entering stalker via the video addons iptv.stalker and right click NFPS selecting clear cache and open up that addon make sure your doorway is clear via there and you can connect to the channels ok. if it does without problems, then turn off the gide via system/tv/general top option untick then clear data also goto guide its 3rd option down and again clear the data then enable the guide again. if your getting issues check your connection details as the guide loads up but without the usa listings due to a change in providers, and i think the other options like ivue guide wont bring you through the portal so it too must be locked, but as i said there was thousands of connections running not just that mac but gaining entery via other epg software and they all got blocked today

dproff
08-08-2015, 09:39 PM
I'm sorry I do not understand most of what you wrote. Can you explain: "open up that addon make sure your doorway is clear via there and you can connect to the channels ok"? I am not getting any channels as it is failing to make it through authorization. My app is version 1.0.18 so it may be that I am not running the current version. Are you referring to the pvr addon maybe. That is not what I have been using, but if you think it will work better I can see about loading it instead. I was using the standalone video app.

dara
08-08-2015, 09:49 PM
Back to the original problem. It appears that the server guys have started to blacklist MACs that may be used by more than the intended owner, at least with IPTV Stalker. They might be seeing that the MACs are being used at different IP addresses, for example. Also, they might be checking for simultaneous use. So, if you run across that issue, and you aren't using a MAG, check your donation where you first modified your mac. You might want to change the mac to something that is still valid, save it in the donation checker, and make the change on your add-ons and STB emu. And don't use the same MAC simultaneously, going forward.

dproff
08-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Other than the fact that my IP address will change I have never used the TVOnline or IPTV stalker on any other IP. Nevertheless, stalker on Kodi no longer works. One idea I have is that I may be still entering the MAC address incorrectly in the Kodi app. At one point you and I had an exchange where you seemed to say that I should enter MAC of my TVOnline in the Kodi app, and that was what I did several weeks ago with success.

dara Quote 1: If all you have is one donation, you can only associate 1 MAC to it. Because you can't change the MAC on the AVOV, that's the one you want to link to the donation. You can't have multiple devices running at the same time on that MAC, but if you want to use Kodi, turn off the AVOV, and use the same MAC in the address, and theoretically it should work. I don't know if the Send Serial Number is yet required for IPTV Stalker, so leave that off for now.
dara Quote 2: dara Welcome. Use "00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx" where the x'es are hex digits. Use the last six digits of your MacMini, or some very random hex digits. In the future, those who use emulators and Kodi will be asked to use "78" instead of "79" to avoid potential conflicts with those who can't change their MACs.

The guidance on MAC address setting is all over the map now including this mess of a statement?

quote - Take the mac address it gave you and write down the last half of it, the entire mac will look like aa:bb:cc:00:11:22 and 00:11:22 will be what you're looking for. Use those last 6 numbers or letters in the mac of your chosen emulator. Do not use 00:11:22, use your mac! The first three pairs tell what the device manufacturer is and the last 3 sets are the individual device identification.

Can you state clearly and simply what I should use as the MAC address entry in the IPTV Stalker kodi app? Remember that the quoted statements above may be perfectly understandable to you, but they are not to me.

dara
08-08-2015, 10:56 PM
@dbroff, pm me the MAC that you use on your TVonline. I'll check it to see if works on my local IPTV Stalker.

793bob
08-09-2015, 01:02 AM
I am having the same problem as well paid donation.tv online is working fine with Avov 2 but kodi i am getting the authorization failed as well.

Roach46
08-09-2015, 01:06 AM
Same here, except, stalker works, epg works, only place it fails is when i go to something in my favorites from stalker, they must have wacked a lot of freeloaders, channel load fast and you can change a channel fast

DarkSide
08-09-2015, 01:28 AM
I have a MAC valid address and it still works with TVOnline. The issue is I've lost IPTV Stalker on my PC.

use a different mac other than the tvonline mac and it should begin to work again... make sure to link the mac to the donation

faustman96
08-09-2015, 05:33 AM
use a different mac other than the tvonline mac and it should begin to work again... make sure to link the mac to the donation

Hello everyone how do I donate so mine could work I have no idea where to go

dara
08-09-2015, 05:40 AM
Hello everyone how do I donate so mine could work I have no idea where to go

Please look at my sig. Also, please be aware that asking a question that has nothing to do with the topic is not allowed here.

big dady
08-09-2015, 05:42 AM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here
But next time start your own thread please

big dady
08-09-2015, 05:44 AM
Ok dara you type faster then me again:o

dproff
08-09-2015, 03:47 PM
I need a little more information, so here is another attempt.

It seems that we that donated are being instructed to change our donation MAC number each and every time we switch from the STB box (TVOnline in my case) to the IPTV stalker app. Is this correct?

And back to what the MAC should look like for Kodi. I need to know what makes up the correct number. Based on what dara said on another thread it should start with 00:1A:78 and then end with the last 6 numbers of my PC's MAC. Is this right or should it end with the last 6 of my TVOnline?

Roach46
08-09-2015, 03:50 PM
I need a little more information, so here is another attempt.

It seems that we that donated are being instructed to change our donation MAC number each and every time we switch from the STB box (TVOnline in my case) to the IPTV stalker app. Is this correct?

And back to what the MAC should look like for Kodi. I need to know what makes up the correct number. Based on what dara said on another thread it should start with 00:1A:78 and then end with the last 6 numbers of my PC's MAC. Is this right or should it end with the last 6 of my TVOnline?

Yes on the 78, and should end with the last 6 of the mac you used for you donation

dproff
08-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Are you are agreeing that I have to change the donation MAC each time I switch from one device to another?

Marley
08-09-2015, 04:20 PM
yup thats true

Roach46
08-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Are you are agreeing that I have to change the donation MAC each time I switch from one device to another?

no, I dont, running it android and ipad, but only one at a time, same mac address on both

StAmInA805
08-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Dara where do I pay for this at ? my service say error .. cant find where to pay for this at ?

K00lKatT
08-09-2015, 05:37 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5987-Where-to-buy-and-what-to-do-once-you-do-it-Look-here

dproff
08-09-2015, 05:45 PM
The donation search page below is broken so users cannot change MACs for different devices. I tried it in 2 different browsers and all I get is

"The information provided is incorrect please try again."

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps/

DarkSide
08-09-2015, 05:53 PM

you can use the mac from your tvonline model in iptv stalker... nfps made some changes to the authentication for iptv stalker.. if the mac from your online isnt working in iptv stalker, unlink the mac and link it again then try stalker and should work

big dady
08-09-2015, 05:59 PM
The donation search page below is broken so users cannot change MACs for different devices. I tried it in 2 different browsers and all I get is

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps/

try using this one to see:
https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket

dproff
08-09-2015, 06:23 PM
All I get from that site is the same as the NFPS version:

DarkSide
08-09-2015, 06:25 PM
All I get from that site is the same as the NFPS version:

just erase the mac, leave blank and hit submit.. then go back in and add the mac you want and save and see what happens

macsol
08-09-2015, 06:31 PM
I have a question, so if I made a donation associated with a MAC address, can you put that MAC address on multiple kodi boxes as long as not running iptv stalker at same time ?

dproff
08-09-2015, 06:32 PM
with the MAC NOT entered the error changed to say that should not be blank. One I filled it in and hit enter (and did the capcha) it gave the same error again: "The information provided is incorrect please try again."

Just for confirmation I tried in another computer here just now and got the same results.

DarkSide
08-09-2015, 06:35 PM
send one of the mods a pm with your info and let them take a look at it

dproff
08-09-2015, 06:44 PM
To Dark Side

I want you to know that I am not getting through the initial key entry screen to find my existing donation MAC address. I am not on the screen where I enter and save a new MAC address for the kodi app. I never get that far.

dproff
08-09-2015, 06:47 PM
I sent PMs to a mod (dara) this morning and got no help (or even a response) at all with very specific detailed questions. Do you have a suggestion for a more reliable mod?

DarkSide
08-09-2015, 06:49 PM
To Dark Side

I want you to know that I am not getting through the initial key entry screen to find my existing donation MAC address. I am not on the screen where I enter and save a new MAC address for the kodi app. I never get that far.

ohhhh.. i thought you were past that point... make sure if you are copy and pasting your donation that is there is no space behind after the last number... common mistake by a lot of people

zhong
08-09-2015, 06:52 PM

They should be making stb boxes which have Mac address of 00:1A:78 so we won't have to keep on changing donation Mac if we wish to switch from stb device to another i.e. Android I.P.T.V. Stalker. But then again they could change 00:1A:??
donation Mac in the future and make it so it won't work.

dproff
08-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Just checked again with my donation linked MAC - same thing: "The information provided is incorrect please try again."

dproff
08-09-2015, 06:59 PM
xhong - does not matter much as I cannot even get a way to change my MAC at all.

dara
08-09-2015, 10:54 PM
I sent PMs to a mod (dara) this morning and got no help (or even a response) at all with very specific detailed questions. Do you have a suggestion for a more reliable mod?

I see that you got the problem solved. I did send you a note, but I had Sunday stuff to do.

apun
08-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Now my second MAC is doing the same thing, Authorization Failed, So I understand that if we had tvavov or mag we could use the MAC from the boxes, I have Kodi and Am I suppose to use 00:1A:78 or 00:1A:79 ? I am currently using the 79, who is suppose to use 78 and who is suppose to use 79 ?

K00lKatT
08-10-2015, 02:28 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6340-IMPORTANT-for-Emulator-and-Kodi-users-00-1A-78-now-works&p=50229#post50229

apun
08-10-2015, 02:47 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6340-IMPORTANT-for-Emulator-and-Kodi-users-00-1A-78-now-works&p=50229#post50229

Thanks K00lKatT I changed my mac to 78 version and now its working on Stalker.

apun
08-10-2015, 02:51 PM

Thanks K00lKatT I changed my mac to 78 version and now its working on Stalker.

kodiuser1
08-10-2015, 06:45 PM
I've got kodi on a kindle fire stick and it wont let me use IPTV stalker, it lets me watch some channels but not many channels actually work?
if I tried opening something a notification comes up saying "IPTV stalker authorisation failed"
I've clear the cache, I've made sure the start to the mac address is correct and the port for it is "http//iptvprivateserver..." (...= I don't know the rest)
anyone have a fix for this ?

big dady
08-10-2015, 06:49 PM
I've got kodi on a kindle fire stick and it wont let me use IPTV stalker, it lets me watch some channels but not many channels actually work?
if I tried opening something a notification comes up saying "IPTV stalker authorisation failed"
I've clear the cache, I've made sure the start to the mac address is correct and the port for it is "http//iptvprivateserver..." (...= I don't know the rest)
anyone have a fix for this ?

Did you pay a donation?

LouisF410
08-11-2015, 03:01 PM
So yesterday I got the "Not Authorized" error when trying to use the IPTV Stalker kodi add-on. Notice in the announcement section that we need to change our Mac from 79 to 78 which I did and it worked again. Tried to use it again today and getting "Not Authorized" error again?

Did anything change again?
Cache clear does not work.

Marley
08-11-2015, 04:31 PM
redo all and try again and did stalker update to 1.20

dara
08-11-2015, 04:40 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2514-Kodi-Stalker-video-add-on-all-platforms&p=50971&viewfull=1#post50971

LouisF410
08-12-2015, 05:34 AM
Thanks for the reply asft and dara but still having issues.

I've reinstalled IPTV Stalker and checked that I'm running 1.0.18 but still getting error.

Weird thing is my mac is working fine through ive guide.

Yesterday I checked if there is a way to check if a mac address is available. Went onto iptvprivateserver.tv and notice there is a mac check funtion, so I tested it with my mac. Now I'm not sure if this could be related to my problem?

LouisF410
08-12-2015, 05:59 AM
So I fixed my issue by assigning a new mac to my donation. All works 100% now.

Looks like it was related to the mac checker? Does it actually block the mac for a period of time?

Capt.Kangaroo
08-12-2015, 06:02 AM
So I fixed my issue by assigning a new mac to my donation. All works 100% now.

Looks like it was related to the mac checker? Does it actually block the mac for a period of time?

Glad you got it going.:) The Mac checker is kinda sketchy sometimes.:eek:

echofan
08-13-2015, 08:57 PM
Hi Dara,
trying to understand here..
I had tied the mac from my mag to the donation and for the most part the box was working minus all the constant freezing, multiple resets, black screens, etc. etc..
I was also using stalker with the same mac until the last few days when I saw 'authorization failed". During the last few days I also noticed the mag was going crazy with black screens but it would work on some channels some times...
what you are saying now is that if I want to use the mag I have to go to the papiao site and change macs from 79 and 78 when switching between mag and stalker?
please confirm, thank you

dara
08-13-2015, 09:32 PM
Hi Dara,
trying to understand here..
I had tied the mac from my mag to the donation and for the most part the box was working minus all the constant freezing, multiple resets, black screens, etc. etc..
I was also using stalker with the same mac until the last few days when I saw 'authorization failed". During the last few days I also noticed the mag was going crazy with black screens but it would work on some channels some times...
what you are saying now is that if I want to use the mag I have to go to the papiao site and change macs from 79 and 78 when switching between mag and stalker?
please confirm, thank you

Yes, that's basically it. The MAGs, unlike the other methods, can send a unique identifier beside its mac to prevent other devices from using the mac. What I think happens is that you relink to 78, and only use it with devices other than the MAG, you won't have that issue. I haven't tested that, but at least you have the backup solution of being able to send a picture of your MAC to the server people to fix it with 79.

echofan
08-13-2015, 10:52 PM
Yes, that's basically it. The MAGs, unlike the other methods, can send a unique identifier beside its mac to prevent other devices from using the mac. What I think happens is that you relink to 78, and only use it with devices other than the MAG, you won't have that issue. I haven't tested that, but at least you have the backup solution of being able to send a picture of your MAC to the server people to fix it with 79.

so, if I was to send a picture of my mag's "system info" they could add a second mac address with 79 for the box and leave the 78 I switched myself on papiao?
2 macs per donation in my case?
I understand the security concerns but I sure wouldn't like to be the guy doing this manually every time...wow

bhp1110
08-13-2015, 11:36 PM
I have the same authorization error too. Running Kodi on Apple tv2 with stalker
Has any body got this connection issue resolved?

dara
08-13-2015, 11:39 PM
so, if I was to send a picture of my mag's "system info" they could add a second mac address with 79 for the box and leave the 78 I switched myself on papiao?
2 macs per donation in my case?
I understand the security concerns but I sure wouldn't like to be the guy doing this manually every time...wow

No, you would only send that picture if you weren't able to switch back to 79 as a recovery situation. They will not give you an automatic switch between the 78 and 79 macs... you do that on your own.

dara
08-13-2015, 11:46 PM
I have the same authorization error too. Running Kodi on Apple tv2 with stalker
Has any body got this connection issue resolved?

Try reading the thread from the top, and use the suggestions listed here. There isn't too much you can do except the following:

-make sure your MAC is properly linked ... using the 78
-make sure you have the right portal url.... that either starts with "portal.iptv*.tv" or "mw1.iptv66.tv" for the IKS66 users
-make sure you do have the valid version of the IPTV Stalker (1.18),
-leaving "send serial number" off
-clearing cache, and if necessary, start with Parental on, with a password.

justincody
08-14-2015, 10:16 AM
Try reading the thread from the top, and use the suggestions listed here. There isn't too much you can do except the following:

-make sure your MAC is properly linked ... using the 78
-make sure you have the right portal url.... that either starts with "portal.iptv*.tv" or "mw1.iptv66.tv" for the IKS66 users
-make sure you do have the valid version of the IPTV Stalker (1.18),
-leaving "send serial number" off
-clearing cache, and if necessary, start with Parental on, with a password.

I am new to this site and have a few questions, would apreciated help of anyone on this forum. I recently purchased a fire tv stick which was essentially fully setup and loaded. I must admit feel bit let down by eBay seller as obviously this iptv stalker doesn't work half the time and it's very hit and miss. Now I have done some research even thou this is all new to me and I gather that iptv stalker are charging and that is big part of the problem I am getting with the dreaded no auth message a lot of the time?

If this is the case, is there either a free way to fix and if not could you provide the details and links on what you would suggest to stop having the issue with iptv stalker. And lastly I noticed on my ivue guide it sometimes uses sports devil and another similar source. Those ones seem to work fine, sadly they don't seem to have many options channel wise. Are there any such alternatives to iptv stalker that have so many channels, looking more for American channels?

Justin

idlefriend
08-14-2015, 11:43 AM
yesterday I have took the donation and linked mac address.My mac address starts with 00:1A;79.yesterday i was able to watch adult channels,Cinema,Music and children rest of dod not open.Evening on wards on every section authorization failed is coming. only able to view VOD section.Now I went to link mac address page and given blank and clicked submit button. now mac address came 00:00:00 like that.Now wants give the same mac address the error is coming the mac address is already exits.But the mac address showing zero only.By the way i have checked on mac address check page it is showing invalid status but in IPSTALKER I am getting 00:1A;79:xx:xx:xx only. Please help me on this issue guys.by the I am using Minix android TV box and kodi pre installed.

crawlers1977
08-14-2015, 12:27 PM
but remember this next time you change your mac or have been advised to change your mac like 79 - 78 make sure your first stop off is with your donation and the mac thats attached to that which really should be changed before anything else

Roach46
08-14-2015, 12:29 PM
You should be using 78, not 79

justincody
08-14-2015, 01:35 PM
I am new to this site and have a few questions, would apreciated help of anyone on this forum. I recently purchased a fire tv stick which was essentially fully setup and loaded. I must admit feel bit let down by eBay seller as obviously this iptv stalker doesn't work half the time and it's very hit and miss. Now I have done some research even thou this is all new to me and I gather that iptv stalker are charging and that is big part of the problem I am getting with the dreaded no auth message a lot of the time?

If this is the case, is there either a free way to fix and if not could you provide the details and links on what you would suggest to stop having the issue with iptv stalker. And lastly I noticed on my ivue guide it sometimes uses sports devil and another similar source. Those ones seem to work fine, sadly they don't seem to have many options channel wise. Are there any such alternatives to iptv stalker that have so many channels, looking more for American channels?

Justin

Since my last post looked into it further and determined I would need to do this donation to resolve the issues I have been having with a lot of the channels (especially American channels) not working through stalker in Ivue? Bit annoying as only just paid a decent amount for this fire stick and wasn't aware most of channels wouldn't work because of this donation things. But oh well, more concerned on getting it all working either way at this stage. I have therefore gone ahead and made the donation and am now waiting for my email! I noticed that in the Ivue guide today that none of the program listings show up on most of the American channels, I take it that would be resolved once I get this email and input the settings I need too?

Sorry for all questions, getting more understanding of this but honestly it's all new to me. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Justin

Roach46
08-14-2015, 01:47 PM
Your on the right track, take onto consideration, what you paid for the stick, and iptv, your way ahead, bought my first box off ebay, after some months, and a lot of reading, very simple to install Kodi and everything else on these androids, and anything else for that matter

justincody
08-14-2015, 01:52 PM
Your on the right track, take onto consideration, what you paid for the stick, and iptv, your way ahead, bought my first box off ebay, after some months, and a lot of reading, very simple to install Kodi and everything else on these androids, and anything else for that matter

Thanks! I am hopefully getting there lol. Just got the email after the donation. Asking for me to add my mac but not sure where I find that on the fire stick?

Bkman2020
08-14-2015, 01:58 PM
On my Fire TV Stick I found the MAC under Settings > System > About

justincody
08-14-2015, 02:51 PM
On my Fire TV Stick I found the MAC under Settings > System > About

Thanks, managed to find it under there it says - mac address (wifi) and it starts 10:AE but when I go into papiao donation page to enter the mac address it keeps saying mac address could not be updated. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

big dady
08-14-2015, 02:54 PM
You need to use 00:1A:78 then the last 6 numbers from the mac you get of your fire stick

justincody
08-14-2015, 03:02 PM
You need to use 00:1A:78 then the last 6 numbers from the mac you get of your fire stick

I will try that now, how do you know that (the 00:1A:78) as this email I received after the donation doesn't mention anything about that at all. To be honest the email that papiao sent me isn't very helpful at all, it contains no instructions at all. I appreciate properly a lot of people know how to do it especially on here but what about some of us that are new to this lol!

big dady
08-14-2015, 03:11 PM
That's why the forums are for us to check how to, what to and what not to do

justincody
08-14-2015, 03:25 PM
That's why the forums are for us to check how to, what to and what not to do

Yeah suppose that is true, just think some instructions would have helped as I really have no idea what to do from here. I have put in what you suggested and the last 6 digits on my box which I found previous in the about me section of the stick. It now says that - "MAC Address Updated Successfully!" so I can only assume I have done it right? (hopefully). Where do I go from here as haven't I go to do something in the ivue guide to match it up?

big dady
08-14-2015, 04:05 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6479-The-steps-to-setup-IPTV-Stalker-on-an-android-based-Kodi-installation

justincody
08-14-2015, 04:12 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6479-The-steps-to-setup-IPTV-Stalker-on-an-android-based-Kodi-installation

Funny enough I was just about to say I managed to find that exact instructions lol. I have however done everything stated in that and I am still having the same problems. Some channels work but its very much hit and miss. Feeling rather frustrated as followed everything and now paid for the donation to resolve the problems I was having but I don't seem to be any better off! One thing I did wonder thou, in the email I got after I made the donation it says the iptv portal url and this one is a lot different to the one show on those instructions. The one on the instructions says to use (http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv). Any ideas anyone why it still isn't working right? Really could do with some help as its driving me crazy :)

big dady
08-14-2015, 04:21 PM
I don't use ivue guide for personal reasons. I also don't see why people don't use IPTV emulator on there android it's so much easier to set up and function just like a real mag 250 box.
here is the list of portals to use:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access

justincody
08-14-2015, 05:05 PM
Had a look on that link but yeah that's what I am using - NFPS - http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv

No idea why its not working properly then, everything I have done appears to be setup correctly. Anyone have any idea what could be the issue, is seems to play up on a lot of the american channels I noticed. Annoyingly like I said, it seems no different than before I paid the donation (seems money well spent :/). You mentioned you don't use the ivue guide (bit part of reason I got this in the first place) but just out of curiosity if you don't use that then what do you use?

big dady
08-14-2015, 05:31 PM
I have mag 254, android using iptv emulator along side kodi with pvr stalker, pc windows 10 with bluestacks and iptv emulator with kodi pvr stalker? iptv stalker
each with separate donations( 3 donations)

big dady
08-14-2015, 05:37 PM
i got one question for you what version of iptv stalker is on your box?

justincody
08-14-2015, 06:25 PM
i got one question for you what version of iptv stalker is on your box?

Had no luck still with getting it to work, some channels work fine but a lot just don't work at all (mostly american channels). Driving me nuts now lol! I would be happy to tell you but how do I check what version of stalker I have? Thanks

big dady
08-14-2015, 06:37 PM
In kodi systems/settings/add-ons /my add-ons/video add-on/iptv stalker

justincody
08-14-2015, 07:12 PM
In kodi systems/settings/add-ons /my add-ons/video add-on/iptv stalker

Thanks and it says version 1.2.0

big dady
08-14-2015, 08:35 PM
that's your problem please see dara's post to see what to do
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6615-version-1-2-0

justincody
08-14-2015, 09:31 PM
that's your problem please see dara's post to see what to do
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6615-version-1-2-0

Ah ok well atleast getting somewhere lol. Not best pleased it is supposedly a dodgy version, I know I bought it off ebay but still the cheek of some people! Anyway read that thread but tbh bit unclear on what I do to resolve this as can't see any instructions? Maybe the dara who posted on that link could help?

On a similar but different note, I noticed earlier if I go into video add ons and select stalker then click on nfps that oddly all the channels seem to pretty much work perfectly! Typical as main reason I bought it was for the ivue guide and being able to see what's on. Obviously the issue seems to lay with stalker working in the ivue guide. Anyway any help would be much apreciated on what is best to do now to resolve issues I am having? Thanks

justincody
08-20-2015, 11:08 PM
All of a sudden my Iptv stalker doesn't seem to work! I have had issues with it in Ivue but it always worked pretty much perfect when I go the standard route of going into video add on's, iptv stalker and clicking on nfps and selecting the channel to watch. But now today no matter what I do it just says "authorisation failed". Never had this before, is there something wrong with Iptv in general?

Thanks

dara
08-20-2015, 11:19 PM
The way iVue works with IPTV Stalker is different than what is expected from the IPTV Stalker alone. The server (ie. stalker middleware) collects more than just your MAC, it does have user settings to get machine specific information, like serial numbers. So if you use iVue, you are sending some form of the serial number, even if the settting for sending serial number is not checked on Stalker. For you justin, try turing on "send serial number" but leave the custom blank, and see if you can get IPTV Stalker running on its lonesome.

justincody
08-21-2015, 12:09 AM
Hey Dara,

Yeah your right, I turned off the send serial number earlier when I messing around trying different things and forgot to turn it back on! Was so busy installing from repo's, add on's etc and customise menu's etc (nice that I have learned these things now lol). Anyway I turned the send serial on like you suggested and the bog standard iptv stalker works fine again thank god :)

Btw why does ivue work so bad with Iptv stalker and it this something that is being worked on? I have also noticed today since I turned the serial back on that in Ivue now gives me a new message that I haven't got before when I try using Iptv stalker for channels. It says "tv authentication failed" and unfortunately it now says this on every channel I try and use iptv stalker on in ivue - any idea why that is?

Bkman2020
08-21-2015, 01:55 AM
Nice you have it working agian

dara
08-21-2015, 02:02 AM
We want to avoid using anything except the MAC and the portal url to connect to the server, so you'll not have issues with authentication. If you try the android emulator, or PVR Stalker, you will surely have issues in connecting. There is a way to completely prevent IPTV Stalker from sending the serial number when it communicates with the server...when you use it independent of the iVue, its pretty obvious, but if do use iVue, the selection gets bypassed.

justincody
08-21-2015, 02:18 AM
We want to avoid using anything except the MAC and the portal url to connect to the server, so you'll not have issues with authentication. If you try the android emulator, or PVR Stalker, you will surely have issues in connecting. There is a way to completely prevent IPTV Stalker from sending the serial number when it communicates with the server...when you use it independent of the iVue, its pretty obvious, but if do use iVue, the selection gets bypassed.

I understand what you mean and glad its working alright on stand alond iptv stalker but am a bit unclear what your suggestion is for the " itv auth failed "issue I am getting in ivue? Such as is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks

tinman_hd
08-21-2015, 02:38 AM
go into ivue guide addon settings and go to guide fixes and delete addon ini (I would just do all fixes) your going to have to link the channels again, but it will probably fix.

tinman_hd
08-21-2015, 02:55 AM
you can get the wizard from tecbox repo they made it easy

dara
08-21-2015, 03:23 AM
@justin, if you are ok with your situation with iVue and IPTV Stalker, you probably don't have to make any changes...you'll just have to play with that serial number going forward. For many, that's going to be good enough. If you do want to use PVR Stalker or the emulators, and to not get authentication issues, the best course maybe to start fresh with a new MAC, don't send serials or passwords to the server, and not use iVue Guide.

Take a look at the EPG section in the Kodi discussion about how to get iVue guide working with IPTV Stalker and look at the dialog between Drivium and myself at the end of the thread.

justincody
08-21-2015, 03:40 AM
@Dara, No defiantly not happy with the situation between Ivue and Iptv stalker as well Iptv just really doesn't work with Ivue (just gives the errors as mentioned). The annoying part about that is I really like Iptv stalker and I really like Ivue, its just very frustrating that its not working together properly!

I tried the PVR for simply client earlier but in all honesty I found it awful so quickly got rid of it. I will look into the thread you recommend earlier and read up and what it says there. In reference to the serial, how do I do exactly? Surely there must be something wrong like a known issue between the iptv stalker working in ivue, can you confirm that is the case or not? As surely I am not the only person having this problem

Also can someone confirm what is the latest version of ivue? As just want to double check that.
Thanks again

dara
08-27-2015, 12:35 AM
Bump to top.

MrX4000
08-27-2015, 07:12 PM
Anyone able to get iVue working in conjuction with Stalker? All I get is Authorization Failed?
I have been following this thread. Even tried the VB scripts ... tried the "delete" function in iVue with no luck. Is a reWrite of iVue what is really needed?

Crap sorry ... too many windows open and replied to the wrong one lol.
See proves I was doing my reading lol

Thanks Dara

dara
08-27-2015, 07:31 PM
iVue works, as long as you have a clean MAC, and have the defaults set for IPTV Stalker (1.0.18), and modified it so it doesn't send a serial number. It may be that iVue may have made a change on the addons.ini that could have made those vbs scripts not correct anymore, but they worked when I tested them last week.

Go to this thread instead... we are getting off topic for the IPTV Stalker only.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6835-Fixing-iVue-Guide-to-work-with-IPTV-Stalker-(-quot-failed-authorization-quot-)

MrX4000
08-28-2015, 10:34 AM
Double ****

raiderblue17
09-03-2015, 11:40 PM
just paid for this and it does not work on the new update... runs fine on the old update.. well as fine as (continually choppy video)

Direct connected via 100 mbs computer FYI

habsfan1955
09-06-2015, 07:28 PM
I'm having a problem with IPTV Stalker...I can access the channel list but when I try a channel I get authorization failed. Had no problems before today any ideas? Thanks

bomber
09-07-2015, 09:23 AM
I am having problems now when I check my donation number it tells me it has expired a long time ago anyone know what is going on

Amrock
09-07-2015, 09:54 AM
Me too can someone help

abzlad
09-16-2015, 01:12 AM
Hi, need a little advice.

I have a Android mbox running Isengard 15.2. I have a donation with iptv stalker. All linked and working fine until last night. Now I get authorization fail message. I have logged into Papio and checked my details. Says my MAC is good and running. Over 300 days left.

I have iptv stalker on my phone also but never use it. I have briefly for 30 seconds or so if checking a dodgy channel out for buffering issues to work out if my box lacks power. I am still a newbie. I have never watched a programme or anything on my mobile on iptv stalker as I know it can screw up my MAC address donation but that does not seem the case here. All on the same IP address also.

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

abzlad
09-16-2015, 01:14 AM
Oh and running iptv stalker 1.0.18

I have also added some channels as favourites then used them in Ivue. Would this be causing the problem?

My send serial number is on in iptv stalker.

dara
09-16-2015, 03:21 AM
Oh and running iptv stalker 1.0.18

I have also added some channels as favourites then used them in Ivue. Would this be causing the problem?

My send serial number is on in iptv stalker.

You shouldn't send serial number...it's not required. That causes issues with other addons/emulators.

abzlad
09-16-2015, 09:38 AM
Thanks Dara. I contacted rocket who said they would look into it and this morning it's all working again. I turned off the "send Mac address" cleared cache and seems to be good. Thanks for the advice. Great as always

abzlad
09-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Dara, got it working perfectly thanks to your help. I did need that stalker client NFPS pvr. I was trying to accomplish it using stalker client which was the problem. Followed the instructions and download link. Thanks for your help once again

Mumalo22
10-17-2015, 08:22 AM
Dara I am get thing authorization failed for both of my devices. I have changed my MAC address several times and have followed all your directions from the sticky which is to delete the settings.xml. I am stumped what else can I do.

dara
10-18-2015, 03:29 PM
Dara I am get thing authorization failed for both of my devices. I have changed my MAC address several times and have followed all your directions from the sticky which is to delete the settings.xml. I am stumped what else can I do.

What devices are you using?

aCiDjEsUs
10-19-2015, 12:37 AM
Same here, I'm running Kodi 14.2 with IPTV Stalker ver. 9.0.19 and all I get is "IPTV Authorization Failed" a did change my MAC twice but with no luck. I cleaned the cache in the stalker but that didn't change a thing I'm still getting the authorization failed, any of you guys get the same thing?

Thank for any help.

DarkSide
10-19-2015, 03:45 AM
Same here, I'm running Kodi 14.2 with IPTV Stalker ver. 9.0.19 and all I get is "IPTV Authorization Failed" a did change my MAC twice but with no luck. I cleaned the cache in the stalker but that didn't change a thing I'm still getting the authorization failed, any of you guys get the same thing?

Thank for any help.

in the iptv stalker settings, hit send serial number.. should fix the problem

Mumalo22
10-19-2015, 04:06 AM
What devices are you using?

Dara I am running Amazon Fire tv with Kodi. I have IPTV stalker 9.1.19version and had worked well until two days ago. I just changed my MAC address again and still getting authorization failure.

dara
10-19-2015, 04:12 AM
Keep reading the threads. I don't think this is the case, but there are some that believe that you need to have the "Send Serial Number" on now to prevent the authentication errors... but I personally have had no issue with it. The 9.*.* version posted on this site have the send serial number disabled.

aCiDjEsUs
10-19-2015, 12:16 PM
Thanks for a quick reply, I updated the iptv stalker to ver. 9.0.20 the "IPTV Authorization Filed" is gone for now but now I'm getting "Bad or Missing Serial Number" but there's no box to tick on the modified version of the stalker to send that freaking serial.

You guys getting the same thing? Or should we go back to 1.0.18 ver. of stalker?

Thank you.

K00lKatT
10-19-2015, 01:00 PM
see the announcements, pls

Mumalo22
10-19-2015, 04:23 PM
I had the same issue. I would suggest to roll back to stalker 1.0.18. Also i have changed my updates to notify as you IPTV stalker will want to update to version 19.

K00lKatT
10-19-2015, 04:30 PM
I suggest you read all the new posts on this very issue, thks..

Mumalo22
10-19-2015, 07:16 PM
I suggest you read all the new posts on this very issue, thks..
Thanks I just read there is a new stalker out to download. Do you know if ivue will put this in his repo to download

K00lKatT
10-19-2015, 07:50 PM
I advise to d/l from our site, but do as you will, and no I do not know, thks

tuxen
10-19-2015, 08:58 PM
@Dara, No defiantly not happy with the situation between Ivue and Iptv stalker as well Iptv just really doesn't work with Ivue (just gives the errors as mentioned). The annoying part about that is I really like Iptv stalker and I really like Ivue, its just very frustrating that its not working together properly!

I tried the PVR for simply client earlier but in all honesty I found it awful so quickly got rid of it. I will look into the thread you recommend earlier and read up and what it says there. In reference to the serial, how do I do exactly? Surely there must be something wrong like a known issue between the iptv stalker working in ivue, can you confirm that is the case or not? As surely I am not the only person having this problem

Also can someone confirm what is the latest version of ivue? As just want to double check that.
Thanks again

dont use iptv simple pvr it is awfull yeah try the stalker one: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS its just as good as ivue or better imho you can bring the channel list up when viewing a channel or the epg to see whats next without going back to the ivue addon you can also zap around like a tv, have the same channel numbers as intended, and more importantly you wont have any issues with the ivue devs have to update it with new channels, fiddle with changing ini files, separate skins etc. I really dont get whats so good about the ivue addon other than its universal and great for addons that can not provide epg?.. but why use it when there is a full fledged stalker pvr client and a epg that is more accurate than ivue and gives the intended pvr experience in kodi?
if you find it dull change the skin and configure it to your likes, it will sure beat ivue both in looks and functionality then.

what am I missing?

pvr: 1124 1125 1126 1127 ivue: 1128

aCiDjEsUs
10-20-2015, 01:12 AM
All is working now, updated to 9.0.21, changed and link new MAC, supplied 13 alphanumeric Serial
http://www.unit-conversion.info/texttools/random-string-generator/#data also supplied Device ID and Device ID2 plus Signature and now all seems to work just fine.

K00lKatT
10-20-2015, 01:35 AM
pls follow the rules and code your links, thks....I'm asking you to edit your post, pls

aCiDjEsUs
10-20-2015, 02:11 AM
I'm so sorry, totally forgot about live links, wont happen again.

K00lKatT
10-20-2015, 02:15 AM
no prob, thks for your reply..

golazo
10-24-2015, 04:18 AM
Can you explain how generate de device id and serial

big dady
10-24-2015, 04:38 AM
Can you explain how generate de device id and serial

Go back one page to read post 117

zdcyclops
10-24-2015, 10:46 PM
Hello, While trying to get Stalker Client 0.8.4 to work (I didn't) I managed to break IPTV stalker. To correct this I
1. Uninstalled Kodi
2. Deleted AppData\Roaming\Kodi
3. Changed my ethernet adapter MAC
4. Set MAC from step 3 on IKS server (verified open first)
5. Installed Kodi 15.2
6. Installed plugin.video.stalker 9.0.21
7. Configured plugin.video.stalker 9.0.21 with new MAC
8. Added Custom Serial, ID 1&2, and user name that worked before trying Stalker Client 0.8.4
9. Opened IPTV Stalker, cleared cache of NFPS
10.Opened NFPS

Authorization Failed!!! Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? What steps should I take to fix my setup?
Thanks

dara
10-24-2015, 11:20 PM
If your IPTV stalker is no longer working, link a new MAC and start over. Before configuring, disable Live TV first. Once IPTV Stalker works with the fully customized serial number, you can then copy those values over onto the Stalker Client. Restart Kodi, clear data on PVR Stalker, make sure that Stalker Client is the only PVR client enabled, then enable Live TV.

If it doesn't work the first time, just disable and enable live TV a few times. If you still have issues, check everything and then bump up the connection timeout You may ultimately have to set a higher value in the settings.xml in the Kodi/userdata/addons_data/pvr.stalker folder. which is done using a text editor.

admin7
01-28-2016, 12:16 AM
Hello; my IPTV was working fine for a long time now I'm getting Authorazation Failed error. I am using a windows PC, I have installed the Mod iptv stalker 0.9.21 as requested on this fourm, I am a paid subscriber also since iptv started. I have done everything I was told to do on this fourm MAC ddr, Custom Ser, id device, and signature in my configuration so what am I doing wrong? can someone please help me? I have also rechecked my MAC and Donation# everything seems fine, also cleared cashe several times. please help I paid for this service and still have 160 days left.

dara
01-28-2016, 12:38 AM
Hello; my IPTV was working fine for a long time now I'm getting Authorazation Failed error. I am using a windows PC, I have installed the Mod iptv stalker 0.9.21 as requested on this fourm, I am a paid subscriber also since iptv started. I have done everything I was told to do on this fourm MAC ddr, Custom Ser, id device, and signature in my configuration so what am I doing wrong? can someone please help me? I have also rechecked my MAC and Donation# everything seems fine, also cleared cashe several times. please help I paid for this service and still have 160 days left.

Did you use the steps described in post #2 of this thread? http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-21)-iVue-compatible-send-serial-number-enabled&p=58058&viewfull=1#post58058

This add-on (IPTV Stalker) will stop working on 1 February, so it may be time to get used to the PVR Stalker or PVR Staker NFPS.

admin7
01-28-2016, 01:30 AM
Thanks again dara you're the MAN working again but; with the buffering :)

admin7
02-03-2016, 09:57 PM
Oh Lord what do I do now? the IPTV Stalker Addon is messed up yet again Authorization Error, I understand the reason why and thats great to stop all the cheating but; for the ones that have been loyal and paid for the donation as I have from the beginning, what do we do now? thanks William Help dara :)

beach40
03-01-2016, 05:06 PM
I keep getting the Authorization Failed Error. I was working fine up until the past few days now. I have 2 valid subscriptions and both are not working. I changed the MAC address on the papiao site as well as in Stalker to see it that makes any difference and that did not.

I also followed all the instructions here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7...ll=1#post58058

I have Stalker 9.0.21 (not changed in months)
Portal that I use is http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv (not changed)
MAC address: Matches what papiao.is says.

When I put in a custom serial number, DeviceID, DeviceID2 and Signature I get the same error. I used to just config Stalker to "Send Serial Number" and not use Custom Serial. I changed it today (instructions above) to use a custom serial number and there is no information as to what EXACTLY these fields need to be. For example on one of my boxes I am able to see the full channel listing for "ALL" ( however I cannot stream any channel due to the authentication error) and on the other one I am not even able to see the full channel listing for ALL (I get the authentication error at that point). What am I missing?

Is there a reset that needs to be done on the authentication server side and then the FIRST time a client specifies a custom serial number followed by the device Ids and signature information etc that information is kept for future attempts? This is very confusing. :)

Thanks

dara
03-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Once again, the video add-on "IPTV Stalker" no longer works in its current form, with the exception of certain unauthenticated channels. The server needs something beyond a valid MAC address, and serial number credentials, and it can't send what ever those are.

If something is found to work, which includes the required login and password, it will be posted in the IPTV Stalker forum in the Kodi Discussion. There is no projected timeline for that, so you need to figure out how to use the PVR Stalker on Kodi, or the STB Emulator, as another alternative, if you are on an Android machine.

adyf
03-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Once again, the video add-on "IPTV Stalker" no longer works in its current form, with the exception of certain unauthenticated channels. The server needs something beyond a valid MAC address, and serial number credentials, and it can't send what ever those are.

If something is found to work, which includes the required login and password, it will be posted in the IPTV Stalker forum in the Kodi Discussion. There is no projected timeline for that, so you need to figure out how to use the PVR Stalker on Kodi, or the STB Emulator, as another alternative, if you are on an Android machine.

dara, would you have any idea about iOS? The pvr clients cause the kodi app to crash whereby the stalker addon worked fine. I'm assuming pvr clients work fine with an android tablet?

jbdmusic
03-01-2016, 06:50 PM
Hi dara,
what's strange is I when I restart iptv stalker I can get a channel to work (a Showtime channel), but only that channel. If I try to change it I get the ITV authorization failed error. So wonder what that's about. I know adult and music channels don't required authorization.

dara
03-01-2016, 06:55 PM
I have no idea on the issue with iOS, other than you may need to jail break your device if you are having issues with getting Kodi installed. PVR Stalker should work, but "your mileage will vary", depending on memory, cpu, gpu, and Android version.

dara
03-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Hi dara,
what's strange is I when I restart iptv stalker I can get a channel to work (a Showtime channel), but only that channel. If I try to change it I get the ITV authorization failed error. So wonder what that's about. I know adult and music channels don't required authorization.

Yes, I get the same behavior, but as a paid authorized user should expect more than one or two channels, and free porn. Also, with Kodi 16, unless you turn off debug logging completely, you would have huge kodi.log, as there is an issue with how Kodi 16 tries to pull metadata from the server.

jbdmusic
03-02-2016, 03:24 PM
How do you turn off debug logging? Also what's strange is I don't get the pvr stalker error upon restart of Kodi 16 on my Fire tv box but get it on the fire stick. Are there any M3U url's you recommend using until IPTV stalker is back up running?

Yes, I get the same behavior, but as a paid authorized user should expect more than one or two channels, and free porn. Also, with Kodi 16, unless you turn off debug logging completely, you would have huge kodi.log, as there is an issue with how Kodi 16 tries to pull metadata from the server.

jbdmusic
03-02-2016, 03:49 PM
Hi Dara,
So with the serial information is invalid with IPTV stalker, is that what you mean is the problem? I matched up the made up serial # and device #1 in IPTV stalker and PVR stalker. I then did disabled the PVR stalker and at the same time, did an IPTV reset on the papaio site but didn't work. Is there anything else I should do?

dara
03-02-2016, 04:27 PM
The issue with using the IPTV Stalker is that the server techs made a change that made it difficult to establish a handshake with the server without the right login credentials. I don't know what those are for sure, but I believe it requires at least the donation number in some json value, either in a "header" or a "value" that gets sent to the server. If you had an previously cached list, it expires after 12 hours, so the IPTV Stalker is trying to recreate the cache, and so you won't get the channel list unless it establishes the handshake and profile pull. It happens randomly for me on my rewritten testing version that includes the donation number, but not consistently to call it a fix. I'll get a connection on start up, but then can't after that.

So, it won't matter if you have the right "serial" credentials in the PVR Stalker and connect, and bring those over to IPTV Stalker.

jbdmusic
03-02-2016, 04:48 PM
You wonder why they can't just do the login and password? Sportsacess only requires this and there's never a problem. Also all you need is their add-on and don't need to mess with PVR stalker, ninja, etc. So if a login and password is used many times on different devices at the same time couldn't the server just deactivate the login/password to weed out the paying customers from the fraudulent ones? Or simply if chose a serial # on iptv stalker and the same serial on pvr stalker, that serial number could be entered in papaio and validation would be done?

The issue with using the IPTV Stalker is that the server techs made a change that made it difficult to establish a handshake with the server without the right login credentials. I don't know what those are for sure, but I believe it requires at least the donation number in some json value, either in a "header" or a "value" that gets sent to the server. If you had an previously cached list, it expires after 12 hours, so the IPTV Stalker is trying to recreate the cache, and so you won't get the channel list unless it establishes the handshake and profile pull. It happens randomly for me on my rewritten testing version that includes the donation number, but not consistently to call it a fix. I'll get a connection on start up, but then can't after that.

So, it won't matter if you have the right "serial" credentials in the PVR Stalker and connect, and bring those over to IPTV Stalker.

dara
03-02-2016, 05:44 PM
We 'users' don't know what will happen in the future with the authentication process. The server guys may eventually change to a "username/password" method that doesn't require authentication of the MAC and device ids, etc. As far as this IPTV Stalker module goes, it won't matter until that happens. Just know this, the service and methods are designed for the set top boxes first, namely the MAGs. Everything else (STBemu, Avov, Kodi add-ons) are essentially adapting to the Stalker Middleware API which was made by the guys who make the MAGs.

jbdmusic
03-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Would you consider Amazon fire tv as a MAG? Also really confusing as to what to put into Stalker PVR (on kodi 16) as there are so many recommendations and different opinions and on the IPTV stalker settings. So should I even use the serial number, device # or just not enter anything? Do you think I should switch to the ninja Stalker PVR or just keep the one that is preinstalled on Kodi 16?

We 'users' don't know what will happen in the future with the authentication process. The server guys may eventually change to a "username/password" method that doesn't require authentication of the MAC and device ids, etc. As far as this IPTV Stalker module goes, it won't matter until that happens. Just know this, the service and methods are designed for the set top boxes first, namely the MAGs. Everything else (STBemu, Avov, Kodi add-ons) are essentially adapting to the Stalker Middleware API which was made by the guys who make the MAGs.

dara
03-02-2016, 06:31 PM
The AFTV is not a MAG, it's just a customized Android device. I'd forget about IPTV Stalker for now, and focus on configuring the PVR Stalker (aka Stalker Client, in the PVR Clients list). You can use the PVR Stalker NFPS as well, which is available in the ********** site. You do need the serial number and device id for the built in PVR Stalker, but you don't for the NFPS version.

I prefer the built in Stalker myself... I like knowing what is going into the server.

jbdmusic
03-02-2016, 06:37 PM
I just don't know what to put in the built in PVR stalker as far as serial and device ID. and remote server name or do I just put "1"? So what does it do by configuring the PVR Stalker if IPTV stalker doesn't work? Also can you have both the PVR stalker built into Kodi and the epg ninja one or would the epg ninja one override the built in one?

The AFTV is not a MAG, it's just a customized Android device. I'd forget about IPTV Stalker for now, and focus on configuring the PVR Stalker (aka Stalker Client, in the PVR Clients list). You can use the PVR Stalker NFPS as well, which is available in the ********** site. You do need the serial number and device id for the built in PVR Stalker, but you don't for the NFPS version.

I prefer the built in Stalker myself... I like knowing what is going into the server.

dara
03-02-2016, 06:49 PM
Go here please.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6570-Setting-up-PVR-Stalker-(Kodi-Built-in)&p=51883&viewfull=1#post51883

It has a link to how to set up the epg as well... which is the basically the same instructions, and the video from Tech Timeruuu.

Let's leave this thread to discussion about the IPTV Stalker so we don't go off topic and confuse others. I'm leaving it open to let people understand why they are getting the authentication errors, but to be clear, it can't be fixed, yet.

dara
03-03-2016, 12:10 AM
Since we can talk about addons that are non-subscription, one that does have a working server is israel live. You can start a different topic for that though... in the correct forum.