PDA

View Full Version : magtv

Marley
08-06-2015, 06:07 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mygica.stbemu&hl=en think thats new one
WHAT'S NEW

- Fixed bugs
- Fixed Portal not loading issues
- Added Device ID Support
- Added support for portals using Usernames and Passwords instead of Mac Address
- Added MAC Address to Context Menu Option
- More stable
- Added Changing Portal Menu option to context menu
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Internal Video Player support is still available on all MyGica Quad Cores using the March 31st firmware or later for 582/1800/380 and 585. No need for the external Video Player

White_rhino
08-06-2015, 11:12 PM
Hello,

I am new to this iptv. I just bought the box and signup with rocket. I tried updating my MAC address and nothing is working. The blue screen shows loading bar...but it's blank.

Saw some thread stating the mag TV app had problems.....I will really appreciate if anyone can provide some assistance.

Also, do I need to add rocket token anywhere on the box? All I did was update MAC address.

Thanks.

nowmyson
08-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Will have to try it out to see if this one can connect. STB emulator will connect, unlike mag portal, but seems much buggier than the mag portal add-on so hope the mag version is fixed.

nowmyson
08-07-2015, 04:59 AM
Tried out updated version and it now connects. Localization is still screwed up but that's minor.

White_rhino
08-08-2015, 01:22 AM
i was able to connect to the server - for newbies - use the mac address of MAGTV app to make it work.

08-11-2015, 02:55 PM
I've been using a 582 for a year and MagTV with Rocket through testing and go-live and all was working great. Yesterday I updated the firmware for the 582 and reinstalled the MagTV app using the most recent one from PlayStore. I took the opportunity to change the MAC to :78 from :79 as recently requested to do and I made sure to make the change online to link with my donation #. Since then I'm getting the "blocked" message. I've been through the settings to make sure I didn't miss anything and all looks fine. Any advice? Hold tight for the server to update the new MAC?
Thx

UPDATE: This is not a problem with my account as I just did a fresh install of Kodi 15 and the PVR Stalker is working fine. I must be missing something in the Mag app....

UPDATE: I was able to resolve the problem by changing settings in the "Device ID" area of the profile. I checked "Use MAC-based device ID" and unchecked "send device ID". I don't ever recall having to do this before and it was a shot in the dark but it is now working. Hopefully this might help someone else experiencing the same issue.

cool4sure
11-24-2015, 03:28 AM
Hi guys
as i also have this Mag TV app and i just try to start using iptv box, i have Mygica 1800e.
in STB srtting i select STB Model "mag 250"
in portal settings area 1st item is portal URL i put portal URL "http://11.iptvrocket.tv"
2nd item in portal setting area is "portal is internal" what the hak is this i have no idea, i leave it as is un checked.
3rd item in portal setting area is "internal portal URL" i did not put any thing in it?
4th item in portal setting area is "select portal start file" (select portal main file{index.html or another}....i have no idea what to do with this

as per 85146 member(above post reply) i try to change setting in device ID area of profile. but nothing is coming. only i have blue screen and loading bar.
PLEASE HELP if any one know how to make it work thx.:confused::mad: