PDA

View Full Version : 15.0 isengard for avov tvonline

tbone226
08-05-2015, 01:04 AM
how do i upgrade my avov tvonline box from kodi 14.2 to kodi 15.0 isengard???

floder2
08-05-2015, 02:03 AM
can't..........

crazed 9.6
08-05-2015, 03:02 AM
from what I heard david say (was not said here thou), he said TVOnline avov model would not be getting the 15.0 Kodi, it will stay with the 14.2 TVMC for Kodi

The TVOnline on the other hand will not be receiving this version of Kodi (15.0) and will be limited to the 14.2 TVMC.

Capt.Kangaroo
08-05-2015, 03:35 AM
from what I heard david say (was not said here thou), he said TVOnline avov model would not be getting the 15.0 Kodi, it will stay with the 14.2 TVMC for Kodi

I remember him saying that also:

Hah no problem doesn't bother me, the current TVOnline will not be getting the new Kodi. Apparently the TVMC is meant to be more of a "taste" on what you can get since it doesn't run at its best on the TVOnline. We would rather stick with delivering a more polished experience rather than put a version on there that occasionally hiccups and freezes. Plus from a marketing stand point the TVOnline is the go to box if you are non tech savvy. For that reason the TVMC Kodi is the best version for it. However, I won't be surprised if the quad core TVOnline will get the bare bones Kodi on it. It will definitely have the horse power to be able to run it without problems.