PDA

View Full Version : channel glitch on stocker PVR client

Omni
08-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Hi guys I've gotten my PVR client to work perfectly and Cody 15 with the help of all the knowledgeable people in this forum thanks to them I have done my PVR client to work and my IPTV stocker at on to work first I'd like to thank everyone here in the forums for the help I have noticed that on my DVR client every time I choose a channel to play it I get a small glitch every like 10 to 12 seconds it is continuous and does not stop this happens on all channels has this happened to anyone else? If I use the IPTV stocker at on the channels work perfect but using the client I get that little glitch every 10 to 12 seconds does anyone know how to fix this? I would truly appreciate a little help on this issue this is Cody 15 stable running on an Android box with the latest version of PVR client stocker thanking everyone in advance

Omni
08-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Anybody? Am I the only one that's having this issue? Some help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

spdklls99
08-04-2015, 06:37 AM
try going into system settings and uncheck both boxes for hardware acceleration and just see if that does anything

Omni
08-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Thank you for the reply I definitely will try that and will post the end result if anyone else has any other suggestions please let me know thank you again

Omni
08-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Alright I tried your suggestion and turned off all hardware acceleration settings but no joy I keep on getting a quick glitch every 10 seconds I timed it it's consistent if I run IPTV stocker video add on by itself all channels run beautifully if I run the I view TV Guide all channels run beautifully it seems to only happen with the stocker client it gets a little annoying when it's so consistent the glitch only last I would say about half a second but every time it happens there's a drop in audio has anybody else had anything like this? And any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated