PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Client Issue

rdb0118
08-02-2015, 05:05 PM
I recently updated to windows 10. All is good. I had to run Kodi in windows 7 compatibility mode, but is working good. My issue is that about 5 days ago the Stalker 0.8.3 stopped working. I have all of the settings, mac address, server address, guide address, and timeout to 60 but it still says unable to load channels. It only runs about 5 seconds before it does. Did something change on the server end that is causing it not to work right. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything and still no go. Kodi 15.0 with stalker client 0.8.3 modified. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

pecaquito
08-02-2015, 06:59 PM
I recently updated to windows 10. All is good. I had to run Kodi in windows 7 compatibility mode, but is working good. My issue is that about 5 days ago the Stalker 0.8.3 stopped working. I have all of the settings, mac address, server address, guide address, and timeout to 60 but it still says unable to load channels. It only runs about 5 seconds before it does. Did something change on the server end that is causing it not to work right. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything and still no go. Kodi 15.0 with stalker client 0.8.3 modified. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Check the Mac and url on portal1 to see you have anything wrong, and go to tv setting and clear cache..

http://ftazeta.com/kodi-xbmc/70046-kodi-pvr-stalker-setting.html

rdb0118
08-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Followed steps as instructed and still will not load channels

As soon as it goes to load it goes to unable to load channels from client. Maybe about 5 seconds if that long.

Figured it out. Had my donation number for username and password and would not connect. Debug log showed machine not authorized. Once I took it out it worked fine.