PDA

View Full Version : Difference between iptv66 and nfps/rocket?

speedy963
08-02-2015, 06:44 AM
What's the best to go with and why?

Capt.Kangaroo
08-02-2015, 06:49 AM
What's the best to go with and why?

No difference. Only support. That being said, we support rocket here and I believe we offer best support.
Good luck.

speedy963
08-02-2015, 06:50 AM
Buying from rocket , how long will it take to get my donation

grodri1972
08-02-2015, 09:48 AM
Iks 66 allows you to buy montly sub

Marley
08-02-2015, 05:09 PM
all may take up too 72 hrs check spam

slowine1
08-11-2015, 12:43 PM
I made a donation to iks66. I have stalker now. Can stalker and Iks66 be switched. If so what are the changes that I need to do. Or would it be better to just make a donation to stalker instead. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

dara
08-11-2015, 02:23 PM
I made a donation to iks66. I have stalker now. Can stalker and Iks66 be switched. If so what are the changes that I need to do. Or would it be better to just make a donation to stalker instead. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

What do you mean by "stalker"? Stalker is computer program that allows users of a service like IPTV66, NFPS and Rocket to connect, and is easier to configure for that service. There is no IPTV service called Stalker. There are client programs like IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker, but you don't pay for those.

The difference between the three are there are different support sites for IKS, but here at iptvtalk, we can support all three for IPTV.

slowine1
08-11-2015, 03:20 PM
What do you mean by "stalker"? Stalker is computer program that allows users of a service like IPTV66, NFPS and Rocket to connect, and is easier to configure for that service. There is no IPTV service called Stalker. There are client programs like IPTV Stalker and PVR Stalker, but you don't pay for those.

The difference between the three are there are different support sites for IKS, but here at iptvtalk, we can support all three for IPTV.
what l was trying to say is do I need to change the name in settings from NFPS to IKS66

dara
08-11-2015, 03:26 PM
OK, that name in there doesn't matter... you can name it "Darlene" if you want ;)

Just make sure that you change "portal.iptvprivateserver.tv" to "mw1.iptv66.tv" keeping the "http://" and your correctly formed and linked MAC and you should be good to go.

I didn't pay attention, but we are off topic to the original question. Closing the topic.