PDA

View Full Version : Launch Kodi from Home Screen - fire stick

wanakkam
01-15-2015, 03:59 PM
I side loaded Llama and launched application. I followed step by step but could not find the app "Classic TV" or "Tubi TV" to select from 'choose App'. Any help would be nice.

toolegit2014
01-17-2015, 10:21 PM
Are you talking about Amazon fire tv or Amanzon fire tv stick, you have to have amazon account and go to amazon website and get it. On Amazon fire tv or Amazon fire tv stick go to user account and sync your account with your fire tv.

wanakkam
01-19-2015, 02:29 PM
Are you talking about Amazon fire tv or Amanzon fire tv stick, you have to have amazon account and go to amazon website and get it. On Amazon fire tv or Amazon fire tv stick go to user account and sync your account with your fire tv.

Thank you for your help toolegit2014. I downloaded the "Classic TV" from Apps and Games out of menu (you do not have to go to their website) and works ok.

Thanks again for your input.

Marley
01-20-2015, 04:07 AM
yea i had do that and when you get free app they send you email no charge that what i did on stick

toolegit2014
01-21-2015, 04:57 PM
Thank you for your help toolegit2014. I downloaded the "Classic TV" from Apps and Games out of menu (you do not have to go to their website) and works ok.

Thanks again for your input.

This link to youtube what I did to my Amazon fire tv stick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5vm5AWKcR4