PDA

View Full Version : Kodi Isengard and PVR Stalker

carlos20h
07-31-2015, 03:55 PM
Hi, I just made my donation and trying to configure it in Kodi
I am using the PVR Stalker Cliente 0.8.2 with Connection Timeout 60 and using the Server Address http://66.iptv66.tv
I am getting the error Stalker Cliente Unable to load channels

Please any help?

big dady
07-31-2015, 04:02 PM
Did you add your mac address to your donation and does your mac address looks like that? 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX with "X" being your numbers

dara
07-31-2015, 04:07 PM
Upgrade to the stable Kodi 15.0 final for the latest version of the PVR Stalker (0.8.3). If you have the same issue, please disable TV, clear data, enable TV to see if you are still getting the same issue. The latest version didn't require an extended timeout for me, but if you still need it, you can download a modified version with the settings built in or change the settings.xml manually.

carlos20h
08-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Upgrade to the stable Kodi 15.0 final for the latest version of the PVR Stalker (0.8.3). If you have the same issue, please disable TV, clear data, enable TV to see if you are still getting the same issue. The latest version didn't require an extended timeout for me, but if you still need it, you can download a modified version with the settings built in or change the settings.xml manually.

Thansk everything is working now

AciDFluX
08-12-2015, 03:41 AM
Carlos,

What did you do to get it working? I am also in the same situation and have tried the suggestions above with no luck.