PDA

View Full Version : Bug report

wickedjoker
07-30-2015, 08:59 PM
So I was tinkering with the static ip Tipton and it will not save your manual values unless you have the second DNS entered I am on firmware 1.0.6

crazed 9.6
08-02-2015, 02:57 PM
-bug report-
Favorites do not save once the receiver is shut off.
Nor do unlocked parental channels. They are locked again after power off and back on.

Marley
08-02-2015, 05:06 PM
me i just sit and wait they will get fix or not i have tv that what counts many

wickedjoker
08-04-2015, 06:51 PM
there should be a sticky so people can post maybe it will help David and them to correct some of these issues and so it is in one spot!

a-team
08-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Thanks for bringing this up to my attention. I have reported the static ip bug. However I am having trouble replicating the favorite issue. Which favorites is this occurring in and what kind of shut down are you performing? I have tried both the TVOnline app and regular favorites and they stay after a normal shut down. Are you performing a hard shut down or are you waiting a really long time whenever you test? Please elaborate. Also I think the parental control thing might be intentional. Sounds to me like it makes sense for a channel to get relocked if you have parental control in the first place, just my two cents.

Edit: hard reset seemed to do the trick for the favorite bug, thanks for the heads up.

Lowteck
08-05-2015, 05:45 PM
Using the hotspot, if you change the pass phrase from the default listed on screen and turn the box off with the remote, when powered back up, it goes back to the default. Be nice to permanently save the desired pass phrase.

wickedjoker
08-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Thanks David do you think a bug sticky would be helpful cause I know people like myself are to lazy to go to the AVOV site to report it lol!