PDA

View Full Version : Deaf and dumb after donation

cloger
07-30-2015, 04:53 PM
72 hours already elapsed since I gave my donation to IKS .Have learned from Forum that it should be ok after that time duration .However no reply yet even to my forgotten password .Really eager to get into this 11.iptvpriv...... Would these people extend and stretch out more this waiting time ,I wonder ? May there be an explanation ,I wish to be clarified
Cloger

Roach46
07-30-2015, 05:06 PM
there might be only a couple people running the entire operation, they might be swamped, took me about a week,

wickedjoker
07-30-2015, 06:38 PM
Email them with you confirmation number they may take a week but it will get done! I had the same issue took me almost 2 weeks to get my codes.

cloger
07-30-2015, 07:18 PM
Hi.
Thank you for the replies and advices .In fact I have sent them a mail with my order number and e-mail address .Must however point out that no mention of time elapse was indicated on the donation page .As others before me I also feel anxious and worried .Meanwhile we donators may suffer from absence of private Tv On Line for quite a long time ,understandably boring and disgusting for a matter which should revised and corrected ,many will agree with me .We normally subscribe to only one system .Thus we should be advised how long before we should renew in order to guarantee an interrupted reception .
Cloger

wickedjoker
07-30-2015, 07:34 PM
I hear you clogger that's why i subscribe to rabbit ears and KODI!

Marley
07-30-2015, 08:47 PM
look if you checked you c/c and money was taken out you should get your donation look in spam folder and email them again

FCSI
07-30-2015, 10:57 PM
IT might be there in spam or junk and double check your card like asft said and they can be back up with orders.