PDA

View Full Version : no longer able to connect

nowmyson
07-29-2015, 11:46 PM
Had magtv portal working on mygica 1800e before it went private and for a couple of days after using 11.iptvprivateserver.tv. MAC addresses for box(es) and donations registered with rocket. (they're addresses from the emulator of the form 00:1a:79:and rest). Stopped being able to connect to nfps address and switched to 11.iptvrocket.tv but still can't connect. Any suggestions?

nowmyson
07-30-2015, 12:57 AM
Now seeing that lots of people are having the same issue. Hope it's something simple to get us back on.

dara
07-30-2015, 01:07 AM
There was an API change at the middleware-server that caused the STB Emu to not be able to connect, and the author just fixed that. Given that the MyGica uses a similar, but proprietary emulator, it might have the same issue, which will need to be fixed by its author. You may have to contact the box builder to get help with this one.

Marley
07-30-2015, 04:53 AM
i think that app is made by them so if that is problem they should have update soon as long as someone tells them that

larnaca54
07-31-2015, 10:25 AM
I have a my gica and the mag tv worked up until 2 days ago, I checked my donation and it is OK, I have tried un installing the app and reinstalling no luck. When the app is used it goes into the blue screen with blue line but the yellow never starts and it just stays in the blue screen (does not matter how long it never changes). I am using the http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv and the box"s mac address. This all worked good until 2 days ago and then screen went blue. Any ideas?