PDA

View Full Version : TV-Online box---------Strange

floder2
07-29-2015, 10:57 PM
my tv-online box boots up to a page that says .".type password to decrypt storage "
Below that is the Android character with a space to input a password.............How to fix it.....

I never put any passwords in the box..........Now it looks like it is booting to internal factory mode

you can't get past this .......no other choices

gnr123
07-29-2015, 11:11 PM
Try hitting the reset button.

floder2
07-29-2015, 11:19 PM
did that held it in .while turning on the box.would not boot at all.

floder2
07-29-2015, 11:35 PM
OK finally got it into android menu and factory defaulted it.........Now it is up and running...by the way when was the new update 1.0.16

Marley
07-30-2015, 12:37 AM
today............

K00lKatT
07-30-2015, 03:08 AM
got mine...1.0.16

Bubbly
10-06-2016, 02:10 AM
OK finally got it into android menu and factory defaulted it.........Now it is up and running...by the way when was the new update 1.0.16

How did you get it into android menu and factory defaulted it. My box is stuck at "enter password to decrypt storage". Thanks.

floder2
10-06-2016, 04:17 PM
How did you get it into android menu and factory defaulted it. My box is stuck at "enter password to decrypt storage". Thanks.

Insert a pin in the little reset slot on back of the box hold it in and then plug in power "count to ten" and pull pin from reset..it should boot to Android menu...choose factory default....wait until done and then choose reboot...

D.M.
10-15-2016, 01:58 PM
AVOV rear button Factory Reset by D.M.

1) Unplug the power from your device but keep the HDMI in.

2) Get a bent paper clip or something to press and hold the small reset button next to the power jack on the back of your box.

3) With the power unplugged hold the reset button for 10 seconds and while holding the button down, put the power plug back in.

4) Continue to hold the button for another 5 seconds and then let go of the button.

5) The box will reboot into console mode and from here you will select the 5th blue line down that says “wipe data/factory reset”.

6) Next you will need to select the blue line that says “Yes – delete all user data”.

7) Next you will needs to select the blue line that says “reboot system now”

8) Your box will reboot to the original factory condition and you can begin re-entering all your required settings etc.