PDA

View Full Version : Stuttering problems on my FireTV, cache settings?

shiznay
07-29-2015, 01:38 AM
Hey Guys,

Running isengard and using pvr stalker (not the portal viewing one)
Everything is working ok, except that I seem to be getting drop outs on the audio, audio drops out for about 1 second at seemingly random times, then sometimes the picture freezes for a few seconds while the audio continues to play and then the picture will catch up again looking like it's 'fast forwarding' until its caught up.

at no point do i get the "buffering" notification, so I feel like it's a local problem rather than a problem with the server.

I know there are some utils for messing with cache etc, and I have them installed, but I'm reluctant to mess with them as I don't exactly know what the issue is right now.

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and fixed on their FireTv?

Machine seemed to be ok before i moved to isengard and the server went paid.

CPU and Memory usage are both at 50%

any ideas?

thanks
Shiz

shiznay
08-02-2015, 03:13 PM
no ideas anyone? am I asking something that's been answered too many times?

crazed 9.6
08-02-2015, 03:30 PM
been discussed, yea. You should be able to find info on the subject.
You won't find an exact answer cause there are too many possible answers and/or partial answers.

In general....
-could be ISP
-could be networking load on your router
-could be streams
-could be the equipment
-could be etc....

You'd need to eliminate anything you can as a reason, and that'll get you closer to possible answer

Marley
08-03-2015, 04:08 PM
answer no running fine

Enriquegsp
08-10-2015, 09:15 PM
Hello guys, I'm encountering the audio and video stuttering after updating to Isengard. This is not a buffering issue but the stream stutters everything now and then. I first noticed this while watching a movie on Genesis and now on IPTV stalker. I didn't have this issue on Kodi 14.2.

Any ideas please let us know.

alkax3
08-11-2015, 02:39 AM
Same problem here

Enriquegsp
08-11-2015, 04:10 AM
I just updated to Isengard 15.1 and I have no more stuttering. 15.1 was released yesterday.