PDA

View Full Version : TV Guide

freetv4life
07-28-2015, 11:56 PM
David can you tell us if the developers are working on the TV Guide to improve the layout of the full guide to show info for multiple channels on a page similar to the guide on MAG 254 ?

Also, when you go to full guide from the channel guide it starts at the first channel instead of at the channel you are on.

Think this box is a game changer with the addition of Kodi. Just need guide fix and we are all set.

a-team
07-29-2015, 02:05 PM
Honestly I do not think they are. The development team decided to go with a different approach which is how it is being shown now. We made some improvements on the mini epg when quickly flipping between channels to show you more shows that are coming up, but we are still tackling the problem you mentioned with the full guide starting at the first channel. There are a few quirks that we are changing but the overall layout will stay the same.

Lowteck
07-29-2015, 05:04 PM
david, how about an app like the iVue that can be installed and used in conjunction with the stalker middleware like it is being done on Kodi.

freetv4life
07-29-2015, 09:20 PM
Sorry to hear that David this looks like a backward step for the product. it defeats the purpose of having a full guide if I have to look at each channel one by one to see what's going on.

Hope development reconsider their stance as it's a deal breaker for me at least.