PDA

View Full Version : Kodi + pvr stalker very frustrated

GuyDanger
07-28-2015, 11:50 PM
I had little to no issues using pvr stalker when the service was free. But after donating I've had nothing but issues ever since. I'd get the addon to work and after a day or two it gives me the unable to load channels error.

Ive tried reinstalling kodi, ive followed a number of different tutorials with no effect. I don't know what I could be doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Roach46
07-29-2015, 12:08 AM
What are you running it on?

GuyDanger
07-29-2015, 12:21 AM
Im running Windows 7, kodi 15, pvr stalker 0.8.2

DarkSide
07-29-2015, 12:52 AM
pvr stalker, make sure the mac is correct.. starting with 00:1a:79: make sure its linked to a donation, and i would change the timeout settings in the xml.settings

GuyDanger
07-29-2015, 01:27 AM
Ive got time out set to 60. MAC is set to 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX with last six digits matching my comps MAC address. The server im connecting to is 11.iptvprivateserver.tv and still no luck.:-(

DarkSide
07-29-2015, 01:36 AM
the same mac is linked to an active donation?

Takenover83
07-29-2015, 01:38 AM
Make sure the first two digits are 00: and not 01:
That got me for a couple days as I was over looking it. Also make sure to use 79 and not 78. Double check mac on

https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

GuyDanger
07-29-2015, 01:45 AM
Yes the mac is linked, checked on papiao.

DarkSide
07-29-2015, 01:49 AM
if the connection timeout was done properly, when you back into the config on the general tab it should show connection timeout as '0'.. if it shows 60 you are changing the timeout settings in the wrong place

fakr
07-29-2015, 02:01 AM
I have the exact same frustration as you GuyDanger. I ran Stalker without issue for 2 weeks before it went paid. I was sold and made a donation. Registered my MAC and configured the builtin stalker addon that came with Kodi 15. All worked well for 2 days then all of a sudden, unable to load channels. nothing has changed in my config, and I haven't even loaded or configured any other addon in kodi at this point.

I can understand issues and lack of proper information with a free service, but now that it's paid, someone needs to step up their game.

I do understand what we're doing here, but if something is paid, some proper information needs be available for the paid subscribers.

Icing on the cake, I've tried at least a dozen times to change my MAC via papiao to another windows box and keep getting an error that my mac can't be updated.

DarkSide
07-29-2015, 02:03 AM
I have the exact same frustration as you GuyDanger. I ran Stalker without issue for 2 weeks before it went paid. I was sold and made a donation. Registered my MAC and configured the builtin stalker addon that came with Kodi 15. All worked well for 2 days then all of a sudden, unable to load channels. nothing has changed in my config, and I haven't even loaded or configured any other addon in kodi at this point.

I can understand issues and lack of proper information with a free service, but now that it's paid, someone needs to step up their game.

I do understand what we're doing here, but if something is paid, some proper information needs be available for the paid subscribers.

Icing on the cake, I've tried at least a dozen times to change my MAC via papiao to another windows box and keep getting an error that my mac can't be updated.

the first 6 of the mac should be 00:1a:79: the last 6 can be the last 6 of your device as long as you are able to link that exact mac to an active donation

neith
07-29-2015, 02:20 AM
I'm having a similar issue. After they went private I got my donations and was watching tv, everything worked. A few days of everything working and all of a sudden I can't watch Stalker or USTVnow. Everything else still works. I'm watching on a Raspberry2 with OPENelec and kodi Helix. I didn't make any changes. I can't figure out if its on my end or theirs. Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

GuyDanger
07-29-2015, 02:28 AM
I have confirmed the 60 sec timeout in the settings XML. It also does seem to take the full time before I get the unable to load channels error.

Takenover83
07-29-2015, 02:37 AM
Maybe share your settings.xml but mask the last 6 digits of your mac?

GuyDanger
07-29-2015, 03:16 AM
Ill see what I can do.

<settings>
<setting id="active_portal" value="0" />
<setting id="connection_timeout" value="60" />
<setting id="device_id2_0" value="" />
<setting id="device_id2_1" value="" />
<setting id="device_id2_2" value="" />
<setting id="device_id2_3" value="" />
<setting id="device_id2_4" value="" />
<setting id="device_id_0" value="" />
<setting id="device_id_1" value="" />
<setting id="device_id_2" value="" />
<setting id="device_id_3" value="" />
<setting id="device_id_4" value="" />
<setting id="guide_preference_0" value="0" />
<setting id="guide_preference_1" value="0" />
<setting id="guide_preference_2" value="0" />
<setting id="guide_preference_3" value="0" />
<setting id="guide_preference_4" value="0" />
<setting id="login_0" value="" />
<setting id="login_1" value="" />
<setting id="login_2" value="" />
<setting id="login_3" value="" />
<setting id="login_4" value="" />
<setting id="mac_0" value="00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX" />
<setting id="mac_1" value="00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX" />
<setting id="mac_2" value="00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX" />
<setting id="mac_3" value="00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX" />
<setting id="mac_4" value="00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX" />
<setting id="password_0" value="" />
<setting id="password_1" value="" />
<setting id="password_2" value="" />
<setting id="password_3" value="" />
<setting id="password_4" value="" />
<setting id="sep1" value="" />
<setting id="sep1_0" value="" />
<setting id="sep1_1" value="" />
<setting id="sep1_2" value="" />
<setting id="sep1_3" value="" />
<setting id="sep1_4" value="" />
<setting id="sep2_0" value="" />
<setting id="sep2_1" value="" />
<setting id="sep2_2" value="" />
<setting id="sep2_3" value="" />
<setting id="sep2_4" value="" />
<setting id="sep3_0" value="" />
<setting id="sep3_1" value="" />
<setting id="sep3_2" value="" />
<setting id="sep3_3" value="" />
<setting id="sep3_4" value="" />
<setting id="sep4_0" value="" />
<setting id="sep4_1" value="" />
<setting id="sep4_2" value="" />
<setting id="sep4_3" value="" />
<setting id="sep4_4" value="" />
<setting id="serial_number_0" value="" />
<setting id="serial_number_1" value="" />
<setting id="serial_number_2" value="" />
<setting id="serial_number_3" value="" />
<setting id="serial_number_4" value="" />
<setting id="server_0" value="http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv" />
<setting id="server_1" value="127.0.0.1" />
<setting id="server_2" value="127.0.0.1" />
<setting id="server_3" value="127.0.0.1" />
<setting id="server_4" value="127.0.0.1" />
<setting id="signature_0" value="" />
<setting id="signature_1" value="" />
<setting id="signature_2" value="" />
<setting id="signature_3" value="" />
<setting id="signature_4" value="" />
<setting id="time_zone_0" value="Europe/Kiev" />
<setting id="time_zone_1" value="Europe/Kiev" />
<setting id="time_zone_2" value="Europe/Kiev" />
<setting id="time_zone_3" value="Europe/Kiev" />
<setting id="time_zone_4" value="Europe/Kiev" />
<setting id="token_0" value="" />
<setting id="token_1" value="" />
<setting id="token_2" value="" />
<setting id="token_3" value="" />
<setting id="token_4" value="" />
<setting id="xmltv_path_0" value="" />
<setting id="xmltv_path_1" value="" />
<setting id="xmltv_path_2" value="" />
<setting id="xmltv_path_3" value="" />
<setting id="xmltv_path_4" value="" />
<setting id="xmltv_scope_0" value="0" />
<setting id="xmltv_scope_1" value="0" />
<setting id="xmltv_scope_2" value="0" />
<setting id="xmltv_scope_3" value="0" />
<setting id="xmltv_scope_4" value="0" />
<setting id="xmltv_url_0" value="" />
<setting id="xmltv_url_1" value="" />
<setting id="xmltv_url_2" value="" />
<setting id="xmltv_url_3" value="" />
<setting id="xmltv_url_4" value="" />
</settings>

GuyDanger
07-29-2015, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Teachme. Worked for me!

OK in my old arse mind i was over thinking this Its working now thanks to all those that helped so much. Ill share what my issue was so it may help others . i had read that only the last 3 of the mac addy was used for example if my mac addy was AA:BB:CCD:EE:FF that i needed to have it as 00:1A:79D:EE:FF which is correct but what i was doing is thinking that since the only the last 3 is checked i should enter the full mac on the donation site so on the donation site i entered AA:BB:CCD:EE:FF but in stalker i entered 00:1A:79D:EE:FF therefore had a mismatch once i went back to my site and changed my donation mac to match what i was using in stalker it worked perfectly. The actual macs in this story have been changed to protect the innocent.

Takenover83
07-29-2015, 11:40 AM
Try

<setting id="server_0" value="11.iptvprivateserver.tv" />
Not sure if the "http://" matters, but the above is how mine looks.

littlepr
07-31-2015, 01:54 PM
Try

<setting id="server_0" value="11.iptvprivateserver.tv" />
Not sure if the "http://" matters, but the above is how mine looks.

So for url you entered:

http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv

and it's working for you?

What are you on? Windows or android? Which version of StalkerClient are you on? 0.8.2, 0.8.2 fixed, 0.8.3 or 0.8.3 fixed?

mephasor
08-05-2015, 05:43 PM
I had the same issue. My problem was, that I was using 78 instead of 79 for the third block of the MAC address. Now everything is working fine (0.8.3 fixed).

littlepr
08-06-2015, 12:33 AM
I finally got this working after changing the last digit of my MAC ID and re-linking to donation. Sweet!

crawlers1977
08-07-2015, 10:50 AM
dont forget the means in which this pvr/epg is brought to you guys changed not long ago microsoft witched their services from webgrab to zapto or theres a option to use the old way but pay which is being chatted about and talking regards to donations and not being happy this service is voluntary and is brought by kindness the guy is away at the minute and ive left word regarding a secure donation towards the pvr to continue bringing this service to everyone. if you are having issues dont mixup those with iptv stalker and pvr stalker these are seperate parts of the system if your able to watch iptv via the addon iptv stalker and the channels showup and work then your getting what your donation is intended for and by all accounts is attached to a donation i know the pvr is a big part but dont get them confused as soon as the issue with the pvr is sorted and i have no issue in it not being sorted you all will again get what this great site has been offering you all this far

dreamscape
08-07-2015, 11:10 AM
May also be worth remembering that if you are making the last three octet (parts) of your MAC address up, it's hexadecimal, so you can only use 0-9 and A,B,C,D,E & F

i.e. 00:1A:79:01:AC:6F etc