PDA

View Full Version : N00b question. Nfps kodi iptv stalker

Ensignvorik
07-28-2015, 07:03 PM
Hi, I've been searching the forums and been unable to find the answer to my question so apologies if this has been asked elsewhere.

I'm looking for where I can donate to get my nfps streams back in my kodi player on my raspberry pi. I'm not 100% sure what I am buying and have seen mentions to rockets and things and want to ensure I'm getting the right thing before I throw $80 at it. I'm specifically after UK channels that I can't access outside the UK normally, a number of these were on the iptv stalker kodi add on under nfps so this is specifically what I want back.

Thanks for any advice and apologies if this is stuff that I shouldn't be asking here. Feel free to delete if so.

Marley
07-28-2015, 07:17 PM
what you had at first you should get but need to read up now on what url and mac address and how to load it read http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access

Ensignvorik
07-29-2015, 04:32 PM
Thanks. Think I've got my head around setting up. So if I purchase from iptvprivateserver.is I'll get what I'm after.