PDA

View Full Version : Need help with donation and kodi i have tried everything......

Teachme
07-28-2015, 03:58 PM
hello everyone i am at a loss here i cant get stalker pvr to load channels iptv simple conects but shows no channels. my email said to use 11.iptvprivateserver.tv i used that with pvr stalker as soon as i check enable on live tv it says cant load channels instantly its not waiting 100 seconds ( i did the xml mod also) this is a windows box running win7 and kodi 15.0 i am trying to use the pvr stalker built in kodi . my mac address id registered to my donation. any help would be appreciated.

big dady
07-28-2015, 04:42 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access

Teachme
07-28-2015, 04:48 PM
thanks for the response bro . i did all that step by step still unable to load channels instantly. :( tried 15 different mac addys

even tried the blue stacks set top box emu no go on the addy and the mac.

Marley
07-28-2015, 05:03 PM
when you load the mac address to donation you get it took the address

cdsn99
07-28-2015, 05:13 PM
Hi teachme please let me know if you get it going, i'm having same problems. do you know how to clear the cache for iptv stalker, i don't see that option.

Teachme
07-28-2015, 05:15 PM
yes it says active but even the mag 250 emulator dont connect if i use the demo portal in it it works but not the 11.iptv one if i use the old page 1.iptv in the emulator i get this page has been moved

Edit : just to add i have tried this on windows 7 , linux , android version of kodi and mag 250 emulator in windows no go on any. was working during free views.

dara
07-28-2015, 05:17 PM
Hi teachme please let me know if you get it going, i'm having same problems. do you know how to clear the cache for iptv stalker, i don't see that option.

When starting up IPTV Stalker, you should see your list of configured servers. If you are starting from fresh, the server you will see is NFPS. Right click over NFPS, or hit the menu button on your remote if using a box, and you'll see the option to "Clear cache". If that doesn't work, look for the settings for Parental Control, turn it on and enter 0000 for the password, then clear the cache, try it again.

Clearing the cache is not off topic, but please try not to ask questions in someone else's thread... its can be confusing at best. On review... keep this thread focused on PVR Stalker!

dara
07-28-2015, 05:27 PM
@Teachme, please try this ... on the PVR Stalker (i.e. "Stalker client") settings, start with defaults to clear the deck, so to speak. Then follow the tutorial and reconfigure with your linked MAC. If it isn't working with the 00:1A:79 prefix, you can attempt to link with 00:1A:78 to see if it will work with that MAC, it may, or may not, but if it does, great. (It's not supposed to work, but it has for some people). If it doesn't, go back to using the 00:1A:79 prefix, keeping the rest of your MAC, relink, and make the change in PVR Stalker and try again.

Teachme
07-28-2015, 05:33 PM
ok trying now will let you know.
thanks for the help quick question i have the version of pvr stalker installed that was modded for 60 seconds timeout and kodi is telling me there is an update should i stay with the modded version or update? i only installed the modded version after hours of trying and failing with the other version.

dara
07-28-2015, 05:48 PM
ok trying now will let you know.
thanks for the help quick question i have the version of pvr stalker installed that was modded for 60 seconds timeout and kodi is telling me there is an update should i stay with the modded version or update? i only installed the modded version after hours of trying and failing with the other version.

The latest version on 15.0 Final should be 0.83, and if you upgraded from the RC, the settings should work, theoretically. However, the extended timeout seems to be not to be required, so using the stock version should be good. I'd rather you start from fresh on PVR Stalker, which will mean that the 60 setting will be reset.

Teachme
07-28-2015, 05:55 PM
ok i seem to be having trouble taking the update let me do this ill wipe the whole kodi install start fresh with newest one for windows if it dont work ill let ya know . quick question does my addy need to be http://11.ip or just 11.ip and is any port forwarding need as it wasnt before. oh yeah thanks so much for your help.

dara
07-28-2015, 06:05 PM
Ok, to be sure, on PVR Stalker, use the complete url:

http://11.iptvprivateserver.tv

No port forwarding. A new install of KODI doesn't delete userdata, do a google search on " kodi fresh start" for an addon which will really clean up stuff once you are updated to 15.0.

Teachme
07-28-2015, 06:20 PM
Ok updated to kodi 16 ran fresh start. Redid pvr stalker enabled tv and got unable to load channels instantly. Tried with 78 instead of 79 on mac same results.

edit: not trying to get off topic but if i use iptv simple client in 14.2 i dont get failled to connect after i clear cache on nfps and click on it i see the list then i click all and get nothing working is there for a second but no channels.

dara
07-28-2015, 08:35 PM
Ok updated to kodi 16 ran fresh start. Redid pvr stalker enabled tv and got unable to load channels instantly. Tried with 78 instead of 79 on mac same results.

edit: not trying to get off topic but if i use iptv simple client in 14.2 i dont get failled to connect after i clear cache on nfps and click on it i see the list then i click all and get nothing working is there for a second but no channels.

Make sure you set the time out to 15, otherwise you will immediately time out. Let me know what happens.

Teachme
07-28-2015, 09:40 PM
time out is set on 15 and it fails instantly like its not even trying. no delay at all the second i hit enable on tv it fails.

GuyDanger
07-29-2015, 01:41 AM
I am having the same issues. Unable to load channels. Hopefully someone can figure this out. Nice to know im not alone.

dara
07-29-2015, 02:25 AM
time out is set on 15 and it fails instantly like its not even trying. no delay at all the second i hit enable on tv it fails.

When ever you get that, do you "Clear data" and Disable/Enable on the "TV" main settings?

Also, verify that you don't have PVR Stalker version 0.6 (or anything else but 0.83) left over on your setup. All other PVR clients should be disabled as well.

Teachme
07-29-2015, 02:31 AM
Yeah clear data enable/renable gives me same message. I just installed 15.0 on android getting same thing gonna get a friend to check my donation

pecaquito
07-29-2015, 10:10 AM
Yeah clear data enable/renable gives me same message. I just installed 15.0 on android getting same thing gonna get a friend to check my donation

http://ftazeta.com/kodi-xbmc/70046-kodi-pvr-stalker-setting.html

Teachme
07-29-2015, 10:36 AM
OK in my old arse mind i was over thinking this Its working now thanks to all those that helped so much. Ill share what my issue was so it may help others . i had read that only the last 3 of the mac addy was used for example if my mac addy was AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF that i needed to have it as 00:1A:79:DD:EE:FF which is correct but what i was doing is thinking that since the only the last 3 is checked i should enter the full mac on the donation site so on the donation site i entered AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF but in stalker i entered 00:1A:79:DD:EE:FF therefore had a mismatch once i went back to my site and changed my donation mac to match what i was using in stalker it worked perfectly. The actual macs in this story have been changed to protect the innocent.

GuyDanger
07-29-2015, 10:58 AM
Teachme thanks for the help. Worked for me too. This step is never really explained anywhere. Someone should make a point of adding this to a sticky.