PDA

View Full Version : Update on Blazetamer/Repo

Kimbo
07-26-2015, 07:27 PM
c/p

Ok Here is the latest because you guys deserve an update on me and my repo....

As some of you know I have been having a CRAZY year, with a death in my family early in the year , and huge health problems of my own that have taken me "out of the game" at times. My personal life , professional life, and Forum life, had to be put on hold. I HAVE been around trying to "watch" and "stay in the loop", but updating addons in my repo has not been on my top to do list.

Therefore When I am able and time permits, My plan is to update CLIQ, and probably Two Movies. In the meantime, I will be staying in touch with Phoenix as needed (It is still top notch Thanks to Lambda). The rest of my addons will probably be scrapped until I can get my head in a more stable place.

There is NO ETA on when I may be able to get the 2 mentioned addons updated.

Remember ..I am still around and getting back to a "more normal" life but it will take a while.

My health and Family first, Professional Life second, and then updates.

Thanks for all the kind words and messages over the past few months.
Im still here and pushing forward.

Blaze

1iwilly
07-26-2015, 10:03 PM
thanks for the good news and hope comes out well in your end health family before anything else

FCSI
07-27-2015, 11:19 PM
Yes we all understand it does take time wish you the best and healthy one stay focus.

Marley
07-28-2015, 05:18 AM
good luck to you and thanks for all good times

Jeff-9
07-28-2015, 10:24 PM
thanks for the up date bro health fist and family many repo here ppl can watch till you return

Kimbo
07-29-2015, 06:37 PM
So I forwarded the link to this thread with all your get well wishes to Blazetamer via PM and invited him to IPTV Talk, he responded to me today with

"Thanks a million :)" Blaze

nada233
07-29-2015, 06:58 PM
yes take care of your self first and family.We can wait til your ready to come back thank you for all the wonderful work you done past and future.