PDA

View Full Version : IPTV STALKER ADDON ( not client)

Omni
07-26-2015, 04:09 PM
I have seen many people post about all their problems they have been having to get their donations installed and get the ad on running I would like to know if there are any members that have recently purchased a donation have been able to input it with proper settings and have gotten it to work so if anyone out there has had success please let us know and what would be the settings you have used that would be great thank you

Roach46
07-26-2015, 04:59 PM
Well, have. Mine running on an M8, since, whenever, jb'ed my ipad installed kodi 15. found the iptv addon, downloaded that, it wouldnt work, so in the stalker client, i entered all my info, the procedure is all over this site, it works fine, i did have a few problems with the android when iptv went private, i had to clear data in the epg a few times, clear cache, purge packages, then after that, i unplugged it for about 15 seconds, works fine now, so i did a back up, just incase, one thing, in the epg guide, i have 400 or so channels, if i hit the "h"key, i have 933, im also running an entirely different software than the factory on my M8

So to sum it up, you'll just have to keep trying different things, OCD will help in this matter

pecaquito
07-26-2015, 05:10 PM
I have seen many people post about all their problems they have been having to get their donations installed and get the ad on running I would like to know if there are any members that have recently purchased a donation have been able to input it with proper settings and have gotten it to work so if anyone out there has had success please let us know and what would be the settings you have used that would be great thank you

first open kodi, on the middle bar hit setting, go on and click addons, next click, my addons, next go down in list and click, video addons, now you can see all the video addons the have enabled, click IPTV Stalker, after is open now click configure, go adn click, custon Mac address, then click MAC, now enter you Mac, do not forget to put fist 00:1A:79:-:-:- on this three last space is for Mac you, after you have enter you Mac click Done and Ok, now click Launch, after is open if you are on computer right click on IPTV-USA&LATIN, on that little windows click, clear cache, after that you will connect, good luck.

Omni
07-26-2015, 05:23 PM
Guys thanks for the response now I have a question aren't you supposed to put in the changed URL? Besides putting in the MAC address? Also for example on an android box inside Cody where would the USA/ LATINA box be? Thanks again

neat-
07-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Kodi with Stalker addon definitely works. I've seen it successfully tested on Windows PC, iPad and the iPhone. All work flawlessly and all take the same configs after Kodi and stalker are installed.

Dara has excellent instructions on addresses to use for Kodi if on NFPSE, or Rocket. I highly recomed searching for Dara's posts and following instructions to a T. It will work if you do it correctly.

Good luck!

Omni
07-26-2015, 08:33 PM
Neat thank you for the good info I have looked for Dara's tutorials but I only seem to find the Turk tutorials the talk about IPTV stalker client but have not found any detailed tutorials for the video add on

dara
07-26-2015, 08:41 PM
In the Kodi Tutorials section, look for the one on the very top... It's stickied. There is no real need for a detailed tutorial, all you need is to follow the directions and basic tips for IPTV Stalker. Don't over configure things

spdklls99
07-26-2015, 09:19 PM
only thing I had to configure in stalker addon is the mac address...i went to ethernet settings on my android box and used the last 6 numbers of that mac for my donation associated mac addy....never had to configure anything else. Dont know why they have been telling people to just make up a mac number rather than doing it that way in the first place????

also ..ivue guide works great if you like to choose channels from an epg (electronic program guide) but just be aware there are a handful of channels from stalker that dont show up in there for some reason..(babytv..couple disney..im sure a few others) .not a big deal for me.

dara
07-26-2015, 09:27 PM
only thing I had to configure in stalker addon is the mac address...i went to ethernet settings on my android box and used the last 6 numbers of that mac for my donation associated mac addy....never had to configure anything else. Dont know why they have been telling people to just make up a mac number rather than doing it that way in the first place????

Some people don't have android boxes. Some people use wireless nics that are different than their ethernet nic. Some are using their phones. It's too hard to explain it simply by saying look at the sticker on your PC. In the end it doesn't matter what the MAC is as long as it start with 00:1A:79.

neat-
07-26-2015, 11:27 PM
Specific areas that you need to have correct (for IPTV stalker video addon)

Need to start with live tv disabled.
Download stalker master zip file, or source it from a repository (you can search this one on google or this forum for locations to get the addon), either way, get stalker video addon installed.

Now there are two addons ONLY that need to be configured. IPTV stalker (video addon), and PVR IPTV simple client (PVR client).

The PVR IPTV Simple client has absolutely nothing to do with your rocket or MAC address and is already inKodi 15.0. It is a pointer to your local host port 8899 and portal 1 and it gets you your EPG from is.gd.

So the URL in there should be http://localhost:8899/channels.html?portal=1. Note, portal = 1, stalker provides a few to be defined, just configure portal 1, leave they others alone. The next item to configure in the PVR IPTV Simple Client is the EPG. URL is http://is.gd/NFPSE. Set your time shift and save it and close the window. That's it for that. Don't touch it again afterwards...just make sure it's enabled....lol

Now, configure your IPTV Stalker video addon. This one your gonna use either portal.iptvrocket.tv (if your using a rocket), or portal.iptvprivateserver.tv (if your using NFPS) as your URL....not the 11.version. Or the 1.version.......it's portal.

Add your specific MAC address... It must begin with 00:1A:79...then add three more pair from you machines actuall MAC address (00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx). This MAC address MUST match exactly what you added to your donation. Caps don't really matter, but do it anyway. ..... That's it for that.... Your done here too. Save it and close the window....make sure it's enabled.

Now, make sure they are both "Enabled"...... :)
Lastly, go to the "Live TV" general settings and "enable" it. You should see downloading of the EPG in the top right and in the lower right you should see something like "IPTV PVR Client loaded 722 channels" notification. The TV category should appear.

If you don't..... Then try disabling and re-enabling live TV...or, closing and re opening Kodi.... And if needbe, dig into it by clicking video....video addons... IPTV Stalker....NFPS...entertainment and try a channel... If it works your good. Close Kodi again and reopen... It should load up.

Sometimes, it will hang while loading and the TV category will not appear. You'll see this if in the top right, loading EPG it's taking forever and not progressing and/or if you don't see a notification that the PVR client loaded channels in the lower right. If this happens, you'll have to force Kodi to close. Open it and race (before the EPG begins to load in the top right) to disable live tv through the general settings tab. Then reenable it and it should load.

Hope this helps a few folks get up and running and doesn't confuse anyone... I tried to put it straight and simple...

Don't mess with anything else until you get your rig working though. These two addons are they only setting that need to be altered from a fresh install to get your tv working.

Omni
07-27-2015, 02:53 AM
Neat... now that the tutorial lol thanks a million my friend I truly truly appreciate it I appreciate all you guys here in this forum you're all very helpful thanks again

irish girl
07-28-2015, 12:56 AM
Thks good advice have
Pvr stalker client working

as well as iptv and ivue guide