PDA

View Full Version : Avov-TV-Online.VPN

floder2
07-25-2015, 04:37 PM
Has any one tried setting up VPN on the Avov-TV-Online.......how is that done? ...any free VPN services out there? I'm trying to use VPN so I can get around the Blackout Games on MLBMC run from KODI....My reginal games are blackedout because of MLB TV contracts.............think the only way to get around this is to run a VPN service in the Box .............let me know if anyone has tried VPN in the box.....

Marley
07-25-2015, 04:42 PM
google is your best friend

floder2
07-25-2015, 04:43 PM
yea about vpn in general.....but I want to know specifically how to use VPN in Avov-TV-Online box and if anyone has tried it with success

Marley
07-25-2015, 04:49 PM
put it this way i hide all my chit

Kodi64
07-25-2015, 06:16 PM
I know a backyard ill be digging up soon
what time you go to sleep asft lol

Marley
07-25-2015, 06:18 PM
no dogs do that

Kodi64
07-25-2015, 06:20 PM
floder2 play store has all kinds of free ones some are actually pretty good I don't have it on my box I have it running on my router
so when I want iti turn it on using the router ip and turn it on and off
I don't live in the USA I turn it on watching tv that my provider has blocked

Ricky65
03-08-2016, 11:58 PM
yea about vpn in general.....but I want to know specifically how to use VPN in Avov-TV-Online box and if anyone has tried it with success

Yes Vpn can be set up up on the Avov tv online box. I got a vpn account and ran it on the box. It works but not very well, it worked for about 3 mins or so and then it cuts out. A tech friend of mine suggested that I should try to install the vpn app from the people I got the vpn account from but I am having no luck in getting it installed on the box.

Ricky65
03-09-2016, 12:10 AM
My question is, how to install a VPN app or any app on the Avov tv online plus box? not from the Mickey hop store.And if so, how? anyone please.

wickedjoker
03-09-2016, 12:18 AM
Sure thing here you go this will help you load your own apk..

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?12725-How-to-load-your-own-apk

Alucard
03-09-2016, 02:25 PM
I would recommend not using a VPN App but a VPN router instead in conjunction with your internet router which gives you more flexibility. Do not use free VPN services as most will limit the speed and have issues. Go with a good VPN Service such as Pure VPN. The goal would be is to setup routing in your Internet Router to route certain IPs to the VPN router instead of your Internet Gateway. For example you would tell your main router to route your stalker IPs through the VPN router. This would let your other Kodi plugins use your main Internet and your live TV goes through the VPN. If you place an app on your box you loose this control and everything will go through the VPN. If you like this idea, you still can do this using a VPN router by setting up the network settings on the box to use the VPN Router instead of the Internet Router.

Marley
03-09-2016, 05:45 PM
yea that sounds very good when you have many boxes to run